LET'S GO!

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

*At the office* (Railey and Daryl)

“Sis! Know what? I’m really worried for ________” Railey told Daryl over a pile of work.

“Well…I am too…she’s really affected by the rumors…did you saw her face awhile ago when I showed you guys the headlines on the internet?” Daryl asked.

“Yeah...I’ve never seen her that sad in a long time…she’s playing it cool but I know she’s not good with it” Railey replied.

“I wonder what Jiyong has to say about this” Daryl asked curiously.

“Well…I guess he’s a little affected too….and besides…he’s been through this before…so I’m sure…he knows how to deal with it” Railey told her.

“I don’t know…but…I can sense something is up with the both of them” Daryl said and both girls just looked at each other.

“Something?” Railey asked. Confused.

“Yep” Daryl answered.

*Big Bang’s Dorm* (BIG BANG)

“Jiyong hyung! Look at this!” Seungri calling out and running towards Jiyong’s room.

“Yah! Seunghyun ah! What’s up with you? You’re too loud…and even if you shout your lungs out and bang Jiyong’s door…he will just ignore you” TOP said to him when he saw Seungri running

“Hyung…look at this” Seungri placed his laptop on the dining table.

“WOW! That’s too much! AISH!” TOP said the moment he saw the headlines.

“OH! What are you guys doing?” Taeyang asked when he came out of his room and saw the 2 guys in the kitchen.

“Youngbae hyung! Look at this!” Seungri called out to him, and Taeyang joined then on the table.

“OMO! How did they saw them? I thought…AISH! And there are even pictures of them during the whole trip?” Taeyang said, he was shocked upon seeing it.

“Jiyong needs to see this…is he still sleeping?” He asked the 2 guys and they nod “I’ll wake him up” he stood up and went to Jiyong’s room.

After a few minutes, Taeyang and Jiyong came out of the room and joined the 3 guys in the living room.

“Hyung! Look at this!” Seungri said the moment Jiyong sat on the couch.

“What the! How did they get these pictures?” Jiyong shouted in shock.

“What do you mean but that Jiyong-ah?” TOP asked him curiously.

“These pictures are from __________’s camera hyung” he explained to them.

“MWO?! It’s from ________’s camera? Wait. Did she upload this in a social networking site or something?” Taeyang said in shock.

“Youngbae-ah…I don’t think that’s possible…Why will she do that?” TOP told him and the boys looked at Jiyong as if they are waiting for him to clear the questions on their minds.

“Jiyong…are you sure that __________’s camera is with her when you left Jeju?” Taeyang asked him and Jiyong started thinking.

“I saw her taking pictures before we left for the airport… and we even took pictures on the plane” Jiyong informed them.

“I’m having a strong feeling that she left it somewhere” Daesung told them and he does have a point.

“Or…someone stole it from her” TOP added.

“Why don’t you call her hyung...ask her if the camera is still with her” Seungri suggested.

Jiyong went to his room and started calling __________ but she’s not answering, she even turned off her phone.

“Her phone’s off” Jiyong informed them.

“What are we going to do now…these are a lot of pictures Jiyong” Taeyang told him and he’s just out of his mind.

“I’ll talk with YG hyung about this…ask him what to do….I’m sure he’s aware of this already” Jiyong told them and they all nod.

*At the YG Cafeteria* (Railey, Daryl and BIG BANG)

“Hey guys!” Daryl and Railey greeted the boys when they entered the cafeteria.

“OH! You’re still here? I thought you’re going to leave early?” Taeyang asked them as the boys took a seat in front of them.

“Actually…we thought we can leave early but…we still have a few things to finish…no..wait…a lot to finish” Railey answered and they all laughed.

“But we’ll try to leave before 7pm…anyway…I thought you guys are not going to work today?” Daryl asked the boys.

“Well…we have some things to do as well…

Please log in to read the full chapter