HELLO SEOUL!

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

06-20-12

It's my first day here in Seoul. I cannot believe that I am already here. The moment our plane landed, my whole body jitters and my nerves almost kick the hell out of me. Saying goodbye is so hard, Mum and Dad insisted to send me off even when I told them not to. Some of our officemates were there, as well as our boss to see us off too. It seems like we'll be going to a war and we don't know if we can still comeback. Railey, Daryl and I found ourselves crying the moment we arrived at the waiting area. A few minutes passed and we are already in the plane waiting for it to take off.

We arrived at the Incheon airport ten in the morning and were so amazed by it (it was big, as in BIG, and super beautiful). We waited for the YG representatives to fetch us, after thirty minutes, two people approached us and asked if we are from Runway Magazine. We introduced ourselves to them and vice versa. To our surprise they are Korean-Americans (we didn’t expect it for we thought everyone in the company are all Korean, they are fluent in English so it was easy for us to communicate to them).

"Hi! Are you girls from Runway Magazine?" the guy asked.

We look at each other for a while then nods at the same time "Ah...yes...Hello!” Daryl extended her arm out to him and they shake hands “Are you from YG Entertainment?"

"Yes we are… I'm Lee Chin Ho and she's Cho Ae Sook" we shook hands (when I heard their names I was like "WOW! They look more American to me than Korean but their names are in full Korean. Cool!).

"I am Daryl…she's Railey and Clara" Daryl introduced us.

They welcomed us and helped with our luggage. I am really nervous at the same time anxious. I can't wait to roam around Seoul and see the YG building and of course, meet everyone.

"So how's your flight? How do you find Korea so far?" the girl asked, I can't remember her name for my brain is blocked by many things. Also, I can hear her but nothing is registering in my head.

"The flight is a bit shaky but the airport is really beautiful… the people that we met there are kind" Railey answered after noticing that Daryl and I are zoned out.

"We've been told that the three of you are the best in your company" the girl added and we just looked at each other as if asking “Where in hell did that come from?”

"WOW!” Daryl said, amused “Actually…we're not…truth is…we think that our company just wants to get rid of us" she joked and it made us all crack up.

"Clara….you're really quite…is there any problem?" the guy looked at me through the rear view mirror.

I flinch "I'm sorry…uhmm…I'm fine…it’s just that…I got engrossed with my sightseeing" I told him while Railey mouthed "Alien attack” then chuckled.

"Well… we heard that Clara is actually the youngest amongst everyone in your company and I think you're still the youngest in your department here" the girl informed us.

"Aahh… well…yes…I am the youngest" that's all I managed to answer.

After I don't know how many hours (I fell asleep in the middle of our trip, that's why I wasn't able to keep track of time). We arrived at the YG building around five in the afternoon. I'm a little bit hungry (I wasn't able to eat breakfast though I ate some snacks on the plane but

Please log in to read the full chapter