WE'RE GOING TO FIGHT.

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

I’m next? Fine! I think that will be good. At least she’s not going to piss the hell out of my husband anymore. Actually, I’ll be much happier if she’s just going to mess with me and my career coz at least I’m not going to lose a lot unlike G-dragon.

“Sis…all I want you to do right now is to be cautious…we know that this picture can make headlines in a snap” Railey said and I sighed.

“I’m fine with it…after all…we’ve expected this already…right? So no need to be shocked that her next target is me” I told them.

“But sis…this is going to be much tougher to Jiyong…we know so well that Jiyong’s weakness is you and his kids…and this ing picture will definitely affect him” Daryl said and I just stared in space.

I haven’t thought of that, my husband will be affected by this, once rumors or “scandals” started popping out.

“Y’know what sis? I think you need to talk to your husband about this….talk him out of all the worries in his head” Daryl said.

As a matter of fact, I don’t know how to talk to him. I don’t know how to ease his pain coz I feel like whenever he sees me, he’s like being stabbed a million times.

“I’ll call Youngbae to ask if Jiyong is with them…is that OK with you?” Railey asked and I nod.

Things are going to be difficult for us and I really think that this problem won’t end in a snap. I also know that I’ll be dealing with so much from this day onwards and all I want is to have my husband back in shape once again.

“Hello?” Taeyang answered.

“Hey…it’s Railey…uhmm is Jiyong with you?” she asked.

“He is…actually I think he and ______ had an argument awhile ago and he’s really affected by that…all the hyungs are here to talk to him right now” he answered.

Of course he will be affected, I’m just thankful that he has a huge support team behind him who is ready to catch him everytime he falls and is ready to enlighten him in times of troubles.

“OK…thanks” Railey said.

“OH! Wait…Jiyong wants to talk to you guys” he said all of a sudden.

“Am I going to tell him that he’s on speaker phone and that you’re here?” Railey whispered and I shook my head.

I want to hear whatever he wants to say and once he knows that I’m listening, I’m so sure that he will not speak up.

“Hello?” G-dragon answered.

Gosh! His voice is so hoarse and I can easily tell that he’s been crying non-stop. I just want to see my husband right now and hug him.

“Hey Ji!” Railey greeted cheerfully.

“aaa…can you guys check if ______ and the girls are fine? I keep on calling our phone at home but nobody’s answering…_______’s phone is dead as well…I’m really worried now…actually…I’m scared” he said with a shaky voice.

“OK…we’ll check on her…uhmm…Jiyong…I know that this is really hard for you…but please…don’t give up” Railey said while looking at me.

“I’m trying to gain my confidence once again...but for now…I just want to know if I still have a family to go home to later” he said and I grabbed Railey’s phone from her.

“Babe…we’re here at the girls’ apartment…no need to worry…we’ll go home later…I’ll cook dinner for you so go home early” I said and the girls looked at me in shock.

“ahhh…OK” he answered in shock.

I can’t take this anymore! He needs to stop thinking about what my parents told him. He needs to trust me when I say that I will never leave him.

“I’ll hang up now…bye” I told him and hanged up.

“Gosh! You’re rawwr!” Daryl said with matching tiger moves.

“Shut up! I can feel that he’s really feeling so crappy that’s why I speak up” I told them.

“Sis…Jiyong is really one sweet guy…I don’t know what to say anymore…hands down to him” Daryl said and I smiled at her.

“That’s so true! I mean…he’s been stupid for so many times already but gosh! His love for you is overflowing!” Railey said and I feel tinglies all over my body.

“Yes…he really loves us so much but I still can’t believe that he’s giving up so easily” I told them.

“Sis…it’s just normal to be in that stage especially when the other party has a point…honestly…uncle has a point…first of…they are your parents…of course they’re concerned and worried about you and their granddaughters” Railey said and I shook my head.

“No…they’re exaggerating…they don’t have to tell Jiyong those hurtful words and slap him with every mistake that he made…I mean…I’m totally ashamed of my parents because they disrespected him while his parents are respecting me BIGTIME” I told them and they nod in agreement.

“OK…let’s say that they’re totally wrong…but sis…you can’t blame them…they’re just reacting like what parents will normally react…so if I were you? I will clear things up to them…in that way…they will understand where I’m coming from” Daryl said and I sighed.

My recent argument with mum and dad is just too big that I don’t know if we can patch things up easily. I know that they are disappointed in me for disrespecting them, but I really have to stand by G-dragon’s side because I know that he’s innocent and what they are reading about him are all lies.

“I don’t know what to do anymore…dad is just being too narrow minded…he’s not even clean himself” I said and the girls shook their heads.

“Sis…we know that you hate your dad now but please…don’t dig up his past” Railey said and I smirked.

“I can’t help it…he cheated before and he’s much worse because my mum is totally clueless about it” I told them.

“Fine…but the past is past and they’re still together so let’s just drop it there” she said and I rolled my eyes at her.

I don’t know why I hate my dad so much after what he has done to my husband. I know that I owe a lot to him and he just wants me to be in good hands, but I still can’t believe that he wants to break our family.

“Wait…Youngbae messaged me…he wants us to go to the YG office now” Railey said.

“Did he tell you why?” I asked.

“No” she answered and I nod.

I wonder why they called us all of a sudden. Gosh! I just hope that President YG is not going to advice us to separate or something like that.

I volunteered to drive so that my mind is out of all the negative thoughts that I was thinking. I can’t wait to see my husband and I hope that we will be OK now.

The moment we arrived at the cafeteria, the boys are already there with Se7en and Kush. My heart started beating so fast the moment my eyes met G-dragon’s.

“Oh! The girls are here!” Se7en said upon seeing us.

“DAD!” Isabella shouted and ran to her dad.

“Hey…what are we going to talk about?”  Daryl asked cheerfully.

“Well…I think you should get something to eat first” Taeyang said.

“OK…I’m starving actually” Railey said and went to check on the food.

“Sis…what about you?” Daryl asked.

“I’m not hungry yet” I told her and carried Gabriella out from her stroller.

“I’m going to get food for you” G-dragon spoke out all of a sudden and I looked at him in surprise.

“Aigoo…go ahead Jiyong-ah!” Kush said and I smiled.

Another sweet gesture after being so cold and hot headed awhile ago. Gosh! I’m relieved that he still treats me normally even after everything that’s been happening to us right now.

He came back with a plate full with foods and placed it in front of me. I just stared at the plate and was figuring out how to eat all of it, I don’t think that my stomach can take so much food in but I’ll try to eat all of it.

“Isabella? Do you want to eat?” I asked our daughter who is seating on her dad’s lap.

“I want!” she leaned in for me to feed her.

“Baby girl…why don’t you sit here beside me so that you can eat comfortably” I told her and she looked at G-dragon and when he nods at her, she went to me and sat beside me.

“______...are you OK now?” Se7

Please log in to read the full chapter