YES!YES!YES!

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

“NO! WE’RE NOT!” Daryl answered defensively.

“OK…chill sis…I’m just asking” I told her.

“Anyway…I’m gonna drop by the apartment for awhile since it’s still a bit early…I’ll put my things there…I’ll call you again” I said.

“Alright…we’re about to go home anytime soon too” she said.

Something is really not right. Now I’m sure that they are up to something. Daryl is so defensive awhile ago and from the way she sounds, it seems like she’s being careful to not blurt out anything. Oh well, I’ll just see what happens later tonight.

Since it’s still a bit early, I asked Chin ho to stop by the apartment first for me to place my things there. I don’t want to bring a lot already and I’m not that comfortable with my clothes so I’ve decided to change first.

                                       

 

“Hey sis!” Railey answered after a few rings.

“Hey…I’m here at the apartment right now but I’m gonna leave soon…I still have a meeting but it’s just around here…I just want to check on Isabella” I said and I’m trying to listen and feel her surroundings but this time, there is no noise already.

“As a matter of fact…she’s sleeping right now…we’re on our way home” Railey said and I’m still not convinced.

OK. I may be called as a surprise pooper or I’m just assuming that they’re preparing something but I really feel that something is going on and it involves G-dragon.

“OK…see you later then” I said.

This is absolutely weird. Chin ho is driving to Café Isabella coz according to him, this is where my meeting is.

“Are you sure? It looks like they are closed” I asked when the car stopped.

“Yes ma’am…this is the place that Cho hee told me awhile ago” he answered and it took me a minute to decide if I’m going or what.

From the way it looks, it seems that the whole place was rented or something because there are no people inside but it was well decorated. Oh well, maybe because I’ll be meeting with executives that’s why they have rented it and prepared a lot.  

As I opened the door, I can smell the aroma of coffee and it looks like the whole café has been re-decorated. Am I really in the right place? I mean, the ambiance and atmosphere of the whole place is really romantic and it’s not fit for a meeting.

                                                                          

 

“MUM! FLOWER!” Isabella came running towards me the moment I stepped in.

OH MY GOSH! My daughter looks so cute with her outfit. She’s got this small hat on her head and she’s wearing a very beautiful dress. Wait. What’s going on? 

 

                                                                                  

 

“Baby girl…I missed you…and thank you for the flower” I said and bent down to hug her.

“Welcome” she said and ran away.

OK. That’s really weird. And where is she going?

So, this is really not a meeting I guess because if it was, my daughter won’t be here. I’m expecting G-dragon to show up any moment soon but I can’t even see a shadow.

After standing there for I don’t know how long, G-dragon’s song butterfly played in the background all of a sudden and it shocked me to death.

“Hey baby girl” G-dragon showed up while holding a rose.

Gosh! He looks smoking hot while walking towards me. I can feel my face burning and turning red. I’ve missed his surprises and these sweet things.

“Babe…what’s happening?” I asked him and he chuckled.

“Nothing…I just want to spend some alone time with you” he answered and he just stood there in front of me and just stared at me.

“For you” he gave the rose to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

“OK…I’m really nervous Jiyong…and I don’t know why” I told him and he gave me a peck on the lips.

“That’s so typical of you” he said and I looked at him in disbelief.

“So…what are we going to do now?” I asked and he giggled.

He wrapped my arms on his shoulder while swaying me.  Oh OK. This is a sweet slow dance. Got it.

“This is really cheesy but I love it” I said and he leaned his forehead to mine.

“I love you” he whispered and I smiled at him.

“I love you so much Jiyong” I replied and he hugged me closer to him.

“Let’s just finish this song and we’ll eat already” he said and I just looked at him.

“Huh?” I asked.

“I can feel your stomach grumbling baby girl….you’re hungry” he said and I slapped his shoulder.

“Well..I really am…I don’t have the appetite to eat awhile ago” I said and he cupped my face with both hands and kissed me lightly.

After the song, he led me to our table and the waiter showed up out of nowhere and gave our food. This is so romantic with my favorite love songs playing in the background.

“Babe? Where is your daughter?” I asked while scanning the whole place.

“She’s somewhere with some people” he answered and I looked at him curiously.

“You’ll see later” he said and I nod.

We just stared at each other after that. I still can’t believe that he’s here with me and we’re back together again. I can’t help but remember the times that I long for him, the nights when I can’t sleep because my mind is very occupied with thoughts of him. Now that he’s here, it feels so surreal.

“Babe?” I called all of a sudden.

Truth is, I don’t have anything to say. I just want to call him.

“What is it?” he asked sweetly while feeding me some steak (I didn’t know that a café can produce a steak, it actually amazed me).

“Nothing” I said while chewing and he chuckled.

“No…seriously…..what is it?” he asked.

“I’m serious…I just feel like calling you but I have nothing to say” I answered and he looked at me as if he’s reading my mind.

“Why? You still can’t believe that I’m here in front of you?” he said and I looked at him in disbelief.

I don’t know if this is just coincidence or he just knows me so well that he can tell in just one look what my thoughts are. Or maybe this is just because we are really attached to each other that sometimes our minds are also in sync. Gosh! Whatever!

“Baby girl” he called and I looked at him and waiting for him to continue.

“I know that three years of being away from each other is really a challenge for the both of us….personally…I really didn’t imagine this day will happen…I actually thought that you’re not coming back to me already” he said and I reached out for his hand and hold it.

“Babe…I know that it hurts you the most…and I’m really sorry for that…I know that I’m the one who brought so much pain in your life for three straight years…I feel so guilty and bad for it…but babe…I’m ready to make up for it…I’m ready to fight with you just for this relationship to last forever” I told him and he squeezed my hand tightly.

“I know you’re fears…and I myself have the same fears like you do…just by thinking of all the people and the press that will feast once they learned about Isabella is making me cringe already…I can totally understand why you have to hide her for three years” he said and I looked at him with teary eyes.

“Raising our daughter up is really a challenge for me coz I myself is still on the process of growing up but I guess we

Please log in to read the full chapter