I'M HAPPY AND CONTENTED.

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

                                                                                 

G-dragon's POV

 

Being with her after a day’s work feels so good, and waking up with her sweet voice is heaven on earth for me. I can say that my life is slowly becoming whole and for the first time in my life, I felt so contented. My heart is so happy and I can’t ask for anything more.

“Babe! Wake up! C’mon…I have a little something for you” she hugged me with her lips so close to my ear and her breath tickles me.

I know what she prepared for me even without looking at it because the whole room smells of ramen. I know that she can’t cook and I’m not expecting her to cook for me, but this little surprise touched me.

“Here you go….breakfast in bed…Mr. Kwon” she excitedly placed the food in front of me and looked at me with so much anticipation.

She and Gaho looks so close for my dog always follows her wherever she goes and keeps on sleeping on her lap. I am not jealous, I’m happy that even my own dog feels that the woman that I am with now, loves me.

The ramen tastes like ramen as usual, but there’s something that made it taste so much better. The way she watches me while eating is so cute. Can I just pin her down in bed right now? AISH! What a thought Kwon Jiyong! We’re so near to doing it yesterday, but she told me that she’s not yet ready for it and I expected that already. I don’t know where I learned how to have this much control, but this is definitely different. I’m ready to wait even if it’ll take her forever to be ready.

I feel like I have a wife and a son now, although our son is a dog. She knows how to take care of me in her own little way, just by looking at her, all the stress that my work brings can be washed and her sweet smile can make my heart beat go fast in a snap.

“Smoking again” she said when she saw me in the balcony, smoking.

She’s aware of it, I think all the people who knows me are, but as much as possible, I don’t want her seeing me smoke.

“I don’t want” she said in a very stubborn child way that made her look cuter.

“Did you know that I hate smokers?” she said out of the blue and with the way she sounds, I know that I’m up into some PEP talk.

“Can I give it a try so that I know how it feels and in that way…I may be able to relate with you in this matter?”

AISH! What is she saying? I can’t even imagine her holding a cigarette.

“…I still want to have healthy babies” I said and she looked at me with a shocked expression and from there, I know that all these “smoking is bad” talk will already come to an end.

“…I don’t want to be a widow in a young age and my kids to be fatherless”

OMO! That’s what I’m talking about! We’re on the same page, we’re both in that stage already where we picture ourselves building a family together.

I guess the baby talk triggered her sensual side for she already agreed to make love with me. She has given up her purity and trusted me with her whole self. I still can’t believe it, if she only knows how long I’ve controlled myself.

I don’t even want to call it as , for it was more than that. She’s perfect inside and out, she made me realize that waiting is really worth it. Every inch of her is beautiful and I treasure every inch of it. I love her so much!

After making love with her, I know that there are things that will change, this different tie will bring us closer to each other and we don’t have to hide things. I can already feel that she’s comfortable with me and she can already voice out what she feels easily. She’s slowly opening herself up and it’s a good thing.

“…I’m so late!” she is panicking for she’s totally late for work.

This is the first time that I hated her job, I just want to cuddle with her in bed and spend the whole day with her.

AISH! She’s wearing a daring outfit once again and I just want to give her an over sized shirt and force her to wear it so that, every part of her body is covered.

When we arrived at the YG building, she went off in a snap, leaving me alone and not even saying goodbye and just kissed me. Great!

“Oh! Hyung! You’re late” maknae said when I entered the recording studio.

“What’s new? That’s the only thing that didn’t change in Jiyong” Youngbae said and they laughed.

If they only know how early I woke up and how beautiful my morning went out, I’m sure that they will wish that they were me.

“YG hyung wants you in his office once you arrive…you go there first” TOP hyung said.

AISH! What’s wrong now? I thought we’re done now with the finalization of the album?

“Jiyong-ah! I want you to revise one song for the upcoming album…I just thought that it’s not that good yet…give it to me tomorrow or later…are you guys still going on a trip?” he asked.

“Neh hyung…We’ll leave tomorrow morning” I answered and he nod.

“Finish that now…if you don’t want me to bug you during your vacation” he said and I smirked.

We are going to Bora Bora Island tomorrow for _________’s birthday, she has no clue about it and we are not planning to tell it to her any moment soon. I want to surprise her.

“We need to finish this today…we don’t have time” I told the members the moment I went back to the studio.

“Well then…let’s start!” Youngbae said and entered the booth.

“Let’s do that again!” I told Daesung after a long recording session.

AISH! My mind is already out in the wilderness for I’m excited for tomorrow and now we have to do these sudden revisions.

OMO! Why is she here? She rarely visits me during work because she doesn’t want to disturb me. I’m really happy to see her though.

“Jiyong! You should take a break as well and eat”

AISH! Why is she calling me Jiyong again? Awhile ago, she’s been calling me babe and it’s like total music in my ears, but why is she back to normal again? Is it because we’re in our work place?

Am I being a monster whenever I work? All I know is, I’m doing things in a way that it can result into somewhat close to perfection. I’m happy  that she’s talking with me about my work, she’s becoming more and more involved in my life and I’m loving it.

Our bond is much different now, she’s more sweet which is making everything beautiful. She already knows me so well even if we’re just new and she knows how to balance my emotions, and I’m telling you, the girls that I’ve dated before didn’t even came close to knowing the formula of it.

Daryl called me after _______ left the studio, she wants to talk about the plans regarding our trip.

“Guys! ______ doesn’t know anything about this yet…she already decided not to go but we will give her the shock of her life” Daryl said and we all nod at her.

“OK…let’s do this!” maknae said and we all looked at him.

“Here’s the plane tickets, visa’s, passport’s…it’s all in there…______ actually saw that days ago…good thing I’m good in hiding things” Railey said.

We are all excited for this birthday surprise, I know that she will be so happy about this and I can’t wait to see her reaction once she discovered that she’s going to Bora Bora Island to celebrate her birthday.

*GIRLFRIEND ALERT! GIRLFRIEND ALERT!*

“Yoboseyo?” I answered.

“Jiyongie!” my noona replied cheerfully.

“OH! Why did you call?” I asked.

“Are you free later? Omma and Appa wants to have dinner with us and they a

Please log in to read the full chapter