YES!

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

      

 

Today will be the start of another chapter in our lives. I’ll marry her again and I’m really excited to see her. I don’t know what her reaction will be, but one thing is for sure, she’s going to be happy today.

“Hyung! ________ is calling Daryl already” Seungri said and I immediately went to the girls’ room to hear their conversation.

“He’s in the hospital right now…he met an accident”

OMO! Daryl is really good in acting and she really sounds so convincing. She’s totally in her element and I can only imagine ________’s face upon hearing this.

“Tell me the name of the hospital and I’ll book a flight to Jeju”

I’ve expected this already, of course she will not go to New York because my life is already in danger. Daryl is really good in making up stories, she’s really a writer.

My heart is jumping in joy right now coz now I’ve realized that ________ really loves me. From the sound of her voice awhile ago, I know that she’s already crying and I feel so bad because we have to lie to her just to make her go here. I’ll make it up to her later.

“Gosh Daryl! You can be an actress already! You convinced me there” Railey told Daryl and we laughed.

“That is what you call...impromptu lying…I can’t believe that I made that great story…Big Bang’s G-dragon hit by a truck!” Daryl said and we all laughed.

“I am so sure that your girl Jiyong is already going crazy!” she added.

“I’m feeling guilty now…we should’ve just told her another story coz the story that you made up is really hardcore” I told her.

“Ji…you know _______...she will not be shaken unless someone is dying or someone already died” Railey said.

“What time are they going to arrive?” I asked.

“About 10? Railey and I will be the ones going to the airport....you guys just have to prepare yourselves” Daryl said and I nod.

I want time to go forward already and I can’t wait to make her my wife again. I’ve waited for this for two years and now that it’s here, I will really make up for the long wasted years.

After that, all of us went back to being busy again and I’m busy with writing my vows. I want to make it really memorable and I want her to feel every word of it.

“Jiyong?” Youngbae called.

“I’m here!” I answered.

“Jiyong…you’re father in-law….he’s here” he said and I looked at him in shock.

Is this for real? He’s really here? OMO! Why is my heart pumping so fast? I shouldn’t be scared of him anymore.

“Where is he?” I asked.

“Wait…I’ll call him” he said and I straightened up my clothes and waited for him.

I actually don’t have anything to say and I’m still a bit angry at him. I know that I don’t have the right to be angry at him for I’m the one who decided to divorce ___________ in the first place, but he still plays a big role as to why I came up with that stupid decision.

“Hey Jiyong” he greeted me and I stood up to bow at him.

“Good Afternoon Sir” I greeted.

“OH! Have a seat” I said and gave him the chair that I was seating on.

“Jiyong…where is my daughter?” he asked.

“uhmm…she’s on her way here already…they’ll be here in a while” I answered him awkwardly.

“I came here today because I realized that I can’t take not to attend my daughter’s special day and I really want to patch things up with her and my wife” he said.

“Sir…mum and _______ doesn’t know that you’re here but I’m sure ________ will be so happy to see you” I told him and he sighed.

“I’ve been really selfish Jiyong…and I’m sorry for ruining your family…I know that I am the one to blame with all these…and I’m deeply sorry for it” he said and I smiled at him.

“That’s in the past already Sir…no need to say sorry…I think the wounds already healed though there are still scars but I’m sure in time those scars will soon fade and your girls will be back to you again” I said and I can see him tearing up.

“My daughter is right when she said that you’re better than me…I am really ashamed to face you and show up in front of your family” he said and I shook my head.

“My family knows where you’re coming from so it’s all cool with them...truth is…I’m a little angry at you but I’ve seen your pain and I understand why you’ve done that” I said and he smiled at me.

“My daughter picked the best guy…she’s really lucky to have you” he said and I chuckled.

“I’m very lucky to have her too” I said and her dad hugged me.

“I’m so happy for you and _______ Jiyong…I know that you’re going to take care of her and my granddaughters…don’t follow my footsteps…don’t go against your daughters marriage” he said and I chuckled.

“I’m not sure about that…I’m a little protective when it comes to the kids” I told him and he laughed.

“Don’t be…that’s what I did to their mother…I’m not protective over her and look at the product...she grew up as a wonderful lady” he said and I nod.

“But I have one request Jiyong” he added and I waited for him to continue.

“Give me a grandson already…I’m telling you…you really have to push _______ to give you a son…it’s really hard to live with three girls in one house coz next thing you know it…you’re starting to be like them” he said and I laughed.

“I will try to give you a grandson sir” I said.

“Dad…call me dad” he said while patting my shoulder.

We talked about a lot of things and I feel like we’re both in the same page for two years. He’s longing for mum and I’m longing for _______, we’re both regretting what we did and came to a point where we just want to bring back the time and correct our mistakes. It feels so good to have a good relationship with your father in-law, at least now I know that we have his blessings and that’s the most important thing.

________’s mum dropped by my room in the middle of my talk with her dad and of course, her parents saw each other again after two long years.

“Who invited you here?” mum asked in a very scary tone.

“Mum…uhmm…I am the one who invited dad” I answered.

“DAD? Since when did you call this monster…dad?” she asked.

“I know that you hate me so much and you cannot forgive me already…but please…let me see our daughter even from afar” dad said.

“I think…I should go first” I told them but dad grabbed my arm.

“No…if there’s someone who has to leave…it’s me” he said and I shook my head.

“No…no one’s gonna leave…c’mon! I did this to reconcile your family coz I know this is what _______ wants…she would be so happy to see her family complete on this special day…please…do this for her...don’t fight anymore…what’s done is done…we just have to things up and move on” I told them and they sighed.

“Fine! But please…don’t ruin my daughter’s mood…stay away from her” mum said and I sighed.

“That’s what I’m going to do…I will not show my face to her coz I know that she’s just going to be so emotional” dad said.

In the end, dad will have to distance himself fr

Please log in to read the full chapter