BACK TOGETHER AGAIN?

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Why does he have to be so hot and handsome? His smile can melt me in just a snap and his stares are enough to make me spazz like crazy. Gosh! This is really insane!

“Wow Ji! You’re totally hot!” Daryl said when he reached us.

“Dad! You’re a prince!” Isabella said and he laughed.

“And the two of you are my princesses” he said and the girls shrieked.

“How about mum?” Isabella asked and I looked away pretending that I can’t hear them.

“Mum will always be our queen” he answered and the girls clapped.

Daryl heard him as well and she slapped my playfully and teased me.

“Way to go sis! Hit that homerun!” she said and I laughed.

I wonder why he’s not talking to me. We’re standing beside each other, waiting for our turn to walk down the aisle and I’m like a ghost to him. I wonder what’s up this time.

“OK..Mr. and Mrs. Kwon…you can walk now” the coordinator said and we both looked at her in shock.

I guess that coordinator is not fond of gossips coz she’s not aware of the Kwon divorce. The news of us being divorced has been a hot topic for months and it was even counted as one of the most talked about celebrity news of the year. Cool, huh?

“Ready?” he asked.

“Yeah” I answered awkwardly and he grabbed my hand.

Once again, I become really emotional while walking down the aisle. What’s worst is, I’m walking with my ex husband. It is so ironic that we are walking on the same path that we walked on during our wedding.

I can feel the people’s heavy stares at us. Oh well, it really is odd to see a divorced couple being together again.

“You look super good together” Daryl said when I stood beside her.

“Thanks” I answered with a smile.

Railey is super beautiful! She and TOP really look good together and even though TOP is a bit shy to show some sweetness, I can still feel that they love each other so much. What amazed me is that Railey said her vows in pure Korean (she studied the Korean language last year and she can talk and read in Korean already). Daryl and I are totally spazzing over them and there was even a part where we cried because of TOP’s vows. One thing that was weird is that, Jiyong keeps on looking at me all throughout the ceremony, he looks like he’s imagining us being married again (it really is worth spazzing for).

The ceremony ended with a kiss of course and because TOP is really a conservative man, he covered their faces with his hand while they were kissing so nobody saw it. They repeated it again but it was too short, it’s more like a smack.

“Mum!’ Isabella called while running towards me.

“Where’s your sister?” I asked when I noticed that Gabriella is nowhere in sight.

“She’s with dad” she answered.

“Where are they?” I asked while scanning the wedding hall.

“There! With Uncle Youngbae!” she pointed at them and saw Jiyong talking to a girl.

OK. No need to get jealous coz you don’t have the right to get jealous and they don’t even look like a couple, so I’m all cool with that.

“Are you riding with Daryl?” Jiyong asked.

“Yes…I’m driving” I answered and he nod awkwardly.

Well, we all know that Daryl is really not a good driver so I’m the one driving us to the reception venue.

“I want to ride with dad!” Isabella said.

“If it’s OK with him” I told her and she looked at her dad who is just smiling at her.

“Of course you can!” he said and Isabella jumped while clapping in joy.

“How about you baby girl?” I asked Gabriella.

“Come Gabriella…we’ll ride in dad’s car” Isabella said and her sister willingly came with her.

“Looks like you’ve got passengers” I told Jiyong.

“Yeah…I’m happy that they want to ride with me” he said and I smiled at him.

“Wait! I’ll just get their car seats” I said and rushed to our car to remove the kids’ car seat and transfer it to his car.

It took us a couple of minutes to put the car seats in his car, but we managed to put it.

“Drive safely Jiyong…bye girls…see you in a while!” I told them while looking through the open window.

“Bye mum!” Isabella shouted.

“Drive safe…OK? See you there!” Jiyong said and I nod then they sped off.

I know that he will go crazy because the kids, especially Isabella is really talkative whenever she’s in a car. Talking is her way out of boredom during long drives.

Daryl and I left after the bridal car and we followed it to the venue.

“What’s with you and Jiyong? Why do I feel like you’re awkward with each other” Daryl asked.

“We are awkward because we haven’t seen each other for a long time and who wouldn’t be awkward after being divorced…right?” I answered.

“Sis…if you want him back…you should brush off that awkwardness” she said and I nod.

“I don’t know…I can’t seem to brush it off” I told her.

“I’m sure you’ll loosen up later…if you can only see Jiyong’s smile while you two are walking down the aisle? You’ll definitely flip” she said and I laughed.

“Why? What’s with the smile?” I asked.

“Everybody might’ve noticed this…he looks so happy and that radiates on him” she answered and I can’t help but smile upon hearing that.

“You have to fix things already sis before it’s too late” Daryl said.

“I’ll keep this love burning…don’t worry” I said and she laughed.

I don’t know if we will be able to bring back our relationship again. I’ve read so many books that says, divorced couples don’t go back to being lovers anymore and they just stay friends because they don’t want to repeat whatever mistake they did before. Of course, that only applies to some people and there are exceptions and I think, we are an exception.

“Sis! Congratulations! I super love your vows!” I told Railey.

“It took me days to write that…thank you so much…I super love you!” she said and hugged me.

“Here we are!” Daryl said with the Big Bang boys behind her.

Well, I guess the boys are once again planning to have a grand entrance coz they are dressed in sparkly tuxedos in different colors. They still look so hot even though they look so funny.

“What’s with the outfits?” Railey asked and the boys laughed.

“We’re going to enter that hall with swag honey” TOP answered and we all laughed.

“Wait…where are my kids?” I asked worriedly.

“Babe…don’t worry…they’re with the 2ne1 girls…they’re already inside” Jiyong answered.

Wait. Did he just call me babe? Did I hear him right? Oh gosh! My heart is once again going wild.

“Did he just….?” Railey asked but didn’t finish the question coz I nod right away.

“Get ready!” the coordinator said and we lined up again.

This time, Railey, Daryl and I walked together for the entrance and Big Bang was behind us. The boys had their song Heaven playing in the background and they gave out an awesome performance (nobody knows about this surprise performance even Railey).

The wedding is really one of a kind. Instead of the traditional first dance, they rapped and the whole song was written by TOP. It was hilarious because Railey can’t even sing and now she’s rapping. T

Please log in to read the full chapter