EXPLANATIONS.

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

OH please! Don’t tell me he’s jealous of Taeyang? And he knows that I’m just joking about the guys that I met in Jeju thing. Seriously? What’s with him?

“uhhmm…are you still there? I asked him after a long silence.

“hmmm…” Oh c’mon! Is it really that serious?

“Look…G-dragon…if you’re not going to talk anymore…I’ll hang up now” I told him because I’m beginning to get pissed.

“OK. Goodnight” he said coldly.

“Fine. Goodnight” I replied then hanged up.

What the heck just happened? Why is it, all of a sudden the atmosphere has changed into something crappy? How can he be like that? I’ve explained myself already and he knows that I am telling the truth.

I don’t know how to handle these kinds of things. I’m all new to this and why does it have to be this way? My mind is too occupied now and this jealousy thing would be the end of my brain. I don’t think I can sleep well tonight. I want to call him and explain once more, but would that even be good now? Oh well, Welcome home ____________!

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

                                                                               

G-dragon’s POV

I woke with the sound of my phone ringing. Who could that be? OH! And why is ___________   running over to answer it? As far as I can remember, she’s not holding any phone yesterday when I brought her here so, I’m pretty sure that, that phone she’s holding right now is mine and of course, that call is mine as well. I hurriedly got up from the floor and went to where she was, she’s not talking so maybe the person on the other line is the one who’s doing the talking. When I finally spoke up, she turned around and looked at me nervously and she seemed shocked. I wonder why?

“I mistaken you’re phone as mine….it’s Seungri” she answered while giving my phone to me.

“Wae?!” I said while walking out of my room.

“Hyung! Where have you been?” maknae asked as if I’ve been missing for years already.

“uhmm…I just woke up….Wae?” I answered.

“OH! Hyung! I thought you’re already working?” he asked once more.

“Mwo? I just told you that I just woke up…how can I be working? And filming starts later this afternoon” I said.

“Huh? But…why is ________ there in your room? OMO! HYUNG!” he shouted so loud.

“What?!” I shouted back.

“Are you sleeping with ___________? OMO!” he said and yeah he’s really shocked.

“It’s not what you think Lee Seunghyun…yes…we did sleep here in my room” I explained and I can feel his curiosity.

“Then what hyung?....AISH! I expected this to happen” Seungri said. What? He expected this to happen? What does he mean by that?

“Mwo? What do you mean by that?” I asked him angrily.

“Hyung…I know that you will make her yours already” he explained while I rolled my eyes.

“It’s not what you think…and please…clean your dirty brain once in a while…I haven’t done anything to her…she got drunk yesterday because they had a party and I have no choice but to bring her here and take care of her” I said and he seemed to believe it.

“But…hyung…aren’t Ji eun noona and Cho hee noona there with you? They should be the one’s taking care of her…right? Because they are girls?” he asked.

“They are also drunk…as I’ve said…I have no choice…I can’t leave her all drunk outside” I said.

“Did you….AISH!” he shouted and I know what his next question will be.

“What? Did I wipe her body to freshen her up? Did we sleep on the same bed? The answer to the first question is yes….and no…to the second” I finished up. There, he got what he wants to hear.

“Hyung…you really love her…I’m so happy for you” he replied happily.

“What’s with the randomness? Anyway….why did you call?” I asked.

“Nothing…I just want to check on you…remember I called you yesterday and your voice sound like your worried…so I thought something came up…I was just checking…nothing important” he explained and I sighed.

“I’m ok…thank you for calling…how are you and the others?” I asked.

“Hyung…don’t worry about us…just have the time of your love life there….we can’t wait to hear the good news from you and _________ once you get back…Jiyong hyung…FIGHTING!” he said and I smiled at his cuteness.

“Whatever…but I will try to tell her everything…just don’t anticipate too much” I said and he giggled.

“You can do it hyung! Ok….I’ll hang up now…talk to you soon” he said and hanged up.

So they are really rooting for me and _______ to be a couple. At least now, I know that they are good with her. Speaking of ________, when I entered the room, she was sitting on the couch staring nowhere and completely zoned out from reality. Maybe her hangover is giving her its full swing of pain.

“Are you alright?” I asked her just to get her back from her senses, as I seat on the edge of the bed facing her.

“I am…don’t worry” she snapped back. I know that you’re not baby girl, your whole face is telling it all.

“You sure? No hang over?”  I asked again and she just stared at me then answered that she’s not having one, I didn’t buy it of course.

After that, the room was in silence and just by looking at her, it seems that she’s really confused and curious about what happened last night. I am just wait

Please log in to read the full chapter