FINE! I'LL GIVE WHAT YOU WANT.

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

What the heck! Did my dad shook him so much that his brain fell out already? I know that what happened minutes ago are really scary but he doesn’t have to be affected with what my dad is saying. I mean, giving us up is really not the answer to our problems and in the first place, we don’t have any problems already.

“Jiyong…what are you saying?” I asked.

“We should just end this…I don’t want to make this a big thing already” he said and I smirked.

“You’re out of your mind babe…I don’t want to talk about this anymore…this talk is done…let’s just forget this and move on” I said and Isabella climbed up the bed and hugged me really tight.

I can’t believe that my daughter heard and saw everything. I can’t imagine how scared she was when she saw her grandpa grabbed her dad. No wonder she stepped in to the picture and stopped my dad from hurting G-dragon.

“Baby girl…thank you for saving dad awhile ago” I said and she looked at me with teary eyes.

“Don’t cry” I said and kissed her.

“Jiyong…don’t think about it anymore…please?” I said and he just shook his head.

“If we’re going to be affected by what he’s saying…we will just be in a mess” I said.

“You don’t understand” he said and I stared at him.

“Then explain it to me in a way that my little brain can understand” I told him and he sighed.

“Your dad’s totally right…I am the one who brought chaos into your world…you’re living perfectly before I came into your life and now…you’re totally living the opposite” he said.

“For your information Mr. Kwon…I’m not living a perfect life before…I’m actually sick of the life that my parents gave me…there are even times where I just want to escape from it…and when I met you…I feel so free…it’s like you’re the one who changed EVERYTHING…you showed me things that my parents cannot show me…you were the one who appreciated the small things that I’ve done...this is my perfect life” I said and tears started rolling down my cheeks.

“Mum…why are you crying?” Isabella said and I immediately wiped my tears.

“It’s nothing baby girl” I said and G-dragon carried her.

“We’ll go out first” he said and went out.

I don’t know what’s going on with him right now. His mind seems to be so full of things and I think he’s thinking way too much once again. I just wish that this will end already coz I will never let go of him even if he wants to. Why would I even listen to my parents? They’re not the ones who’s gonna live with him, they’re not the one who’s suffering as well. It is me and I’m not even complaining.

Mum went in my room after G-dragon and Isabella left. She was crying while cradling Gabriella in her arms and seeing her really hurts me, I know that she’s against my dad but she just can’t do anything.

“Mum” I called.

“Yes darling?” she asked and sat on my bed.

“What made dad do that? Why is he so persistent in breaking me and my husband?” I asked.

“We both know that he’s really not good with you marrying a celebrity…and I guess he got scared because he saw you in this situation” she answered.

“But if he’s against me and Jiyong…he should’ve stopped me from marrying him” I said.

“You know your dad…he will not voice out what he feels and thinks if he knows that you’re happy with the decision that you made…he wants to go against your marriage but we realized that you’re happy with Jiyong…he does love Jiyong…he’s thankful of him because you’ve bloomed so much when you met him but he hates the fact that your privacy has been taken away from you…that Jiyong’s life is so full of noise and troubles” she said and I smirked.

“I chose this life not knowing what’s waiting for me…I embraced everything about him because mum…you know so well how much I wanted to find happiness and Jiyong was the one who gave me that…he’s given me more than that…I asked God to give me someone who can love me and he gave me more than what I asked for…Jiyong is the man for me mum” I said and she caressed my cheek.

“I know that you love him so much darling…and I’m hurting now because I’m in between you and your dad…both of you have a point…I don’t know where to side” she said.

“Mum…I just want you to tell dad that what he was thinking is totally pathetic…he told me that Jiyong has cheated on me and that he will do it again…mum…he has done the same thing to you before and you didn’t even give a damn…you forgave him…that’s what I did with my husband…I forgave him because I know that he’s not gonna do it again or maybe he will but what’s important to me is…at the end of the day…he’ll still go home to me…he should also understand that Jiyong is different from the celebrities that dad is used to seeing” I told her.

My heart is full of hate with my dad right now and all I want to do is slap him so hard on the face and maybe, he will wake up and come back to his senses again.

“Mum…please…this is all I want for you to do…talk to your husband and enlighten him…he just needs to be whacked so hard” I said and mum laughed.

“I don’t know darling…we’ve had so many arguments about this already…I kept on telling him to leave you and Jiyong alone but with what happened to you weeks ago…he snapped out and his decision is really final…he wants you to come home with us…the girls are going with you since it’s in the law that kids their age will go with the mother…personally…I think you’re dad is totally right…seeing you in a coma is really hard for me…I’m really angry at Jiyong because you will not be in this situation if it’s not for him…but seeing you now…fighting so hard for your husband…I feel so guilty…I should’ve contradicted your dad from the very start” she said.

“Mum please…dad will only listen to you…I know him…he will not stop until he gets what he wants” I said and cried.

I can totally understand my dad but he’s being really selfi

Please log in to read the full chapter