I LOVE YOU!

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Isabella’s excitement is totally up to the heavens, she keeps on dancing while taking a bath. I am really looking forward to this family day. I don’t know, maybe God planned this to happen for me and G-dragon to be close again for us to find that spark in our relationship that was lost because of the incident with Lauren.

After taking a bath, Isabella and I scanned through our clothes to find the right outfit for our family day. We really have the same passion with clothes but her style is totally different from mine now, she likes G-dragon’s hip hop chic style already.

“What do you wanna wear baby girl?” I asked her and she pulled out a sweater and pants.

“Gosh! You’re really growing up!” I said.

The Isabella that I know before doesn’t even wanna wear pants because for her, boys are the only ones who wear them and now, not only is she wearing pants but she’s also wearing a loose sweater. 

                                                                             

 

After dressing her up, it’s my time to choose my outfit. This is actually the first time that I will go out of the house after giving birth and I really missed wearing shorts and tight clothes. At last! After nine months, I got to wear them again.

“Mum! You’re y!” Isabella said and I chuckled.

                                                            

 

Truth is, I still have the post pregnancy issues. I still look a little fat but I’m thankful that I’m not having post pregnancy depression. I had that depression before after giving birth to Isabella.

The moment we walked out of the room, G-dragon is carrying Gabriella and it shocked me coz as far as I know, he’s really afraid of carrying his daughter.

“Jiyong…am I dreaming? Or are you really carrying her?” I asked and he chuckled.

“She cried non-stop awhile ago and I don’t have a choice but to carry her” he answered and I looked at him.

Gosh! This man is hot! I don’t know how he can pull this swag and cool image while carrying a baby.

“Do you wanna carry her?” he asked and I shook my head.

“Babe…I don’t think she’s comfortable” he said worriedly.

“Jiyong…you’re doing good…I mean…look…you made her stop from crying…it really is an achievement…not all dads can do that” I said and he laughed.

“And you’re having fun watching me…huh?” he asked and I laughed.

“Let’s just say that…I am” I answered and he smiled at me.

I’m loosening up to him, I am already brushing off that cheating issue now and I’m ready to trust him again. I just wish that my decision won’t let me down this time.

We waited for Omma and Appa to arrive so that we can leave for our family day already. They brought a lot of foods for us and Omma even cooked my favorite dish.

“Aigoo…my daughter in-law is getting thinner and thinner…I think you should really get a helper already” Omma said.

“My wife wants to be hands on around the house Omma…but don’t worry…I’ll make her eat lots of foods” G-dragon said and I nod in agreement.

“OMO! Why is Isabella dressed like her dad? She used to be really girly before…yah Jiyong-ah! Don’t influence your daughter in wearing loose clothes…she’s too beautiful for that” Omma said and I laughed.

“Omma...Isabella really is a mini me…she wants to wear those clothes…let her be” G-dragon said.

“You really have to have a baby boy” Appa said and I looked at G-dragon and he smiled at me.

Gosh! I just gave birth and now they’re asking for another baby? This is totally insane!

“We’ll work on that” G-dragon said and I raised an eyebrow at him.

He cannot tell me that he’s deprived coz he just had days ago and I really think that he enjoyed it for Lauren is really skilled in that field. And as if I’m going to bed with him tonight.

“We’ll go now Omma…Appa…thank you once again” I said and hugged Omma.

“We can do this everyday ________...be careful! Enjoy!” Omma said and we went off.

I am really excited! I feel so free and it feels so good to see different things, staying in the house for days and not going out is really suffocating.

“Jiyong…where are we going?” I asked and he reached for my hand.

“We’ll go shopping first…what do you think?” he asked.

“That’s OK” I said and he intertwined his fingers to mine.

It feels so good to feel his hand on mine once again. I feel like crying for I really miss my husband so much. I’m really ready to forgive him even if the girls are telling me that it’s not yet time to forgive him yet.

“We’re here” G-dragon said as he turned off the engine.

“Yehey!” Isabella shrieked and went down the car in a snap.

I’m not that sure if we will be able to shop well for there are a lot of people in the mall today and of course, there will be some people who will recognize us. I’m just wishing that they’d be considerate and just let us do what we want to do.

“Where do you wanna go first baby girl?” G-dragon asked his daughter while carrying her.

“Toys!” she shouted.

                                                                                   

 

“Baby girl…you already have a lot of toys” I said and G-dragon looked at me as if he’s telling me to just shut my mouth.

Here goes G-dragon’s kid spoiler blood once again. He really is living up with what he told me before that he will give everything that his daughter’s wants.

“What do you want?” he asked Isabella as we enter the store.

“I want to go down” Isabella said and G-dragon placed her down.

“Don’t run baby girl…please...and don’t go too far! You might get lost!” I shouted but she just ignored me.

“Jiyong…don’t be shocked if your daughter will come back to you with a cart full of toys...I’m telling you…you should’ve hold on to her” I said and he laughed.

“It’s her birthday…let her get whatever she wants” he said and I smirked.

“What can I say…you’re totally a spoiler” I said while looking through some baby toys.

Please log in to read the full chapter