TALK AGAIN?

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“G-dragon…can we talk?” I asked him with my pissed voice.

Wait. Did I just ask him directly if we can talk? Damn! Where is my pride? I vowed to myself that he will not hear anything from me until he speaks first, and I will not do any moves to try fixing this relationship, if there is really something between us.

“OK” he said coldly and grabbed my arm and pulled me up to stand and dragged me.

“Wait! Ouch!” I struggled from his hold and he stopped from walking.

“You have to eat first…c’mon” he slide down his hand and hold my hand.

Right now this is heaven, his hand is warm as usual and I love its softness. He led the way to the dressing room where everyone is eating. I can’t help but smile the whole time that we were walking, I missed his touch and even his smell. The moment we entered the room, all heads turn in our direction and all eyes are looking at us.

“Oh….My” I heard Railey say that made me look at her and she was smiling at me.

“Sit here” he said and I obeyed him.

“uhmm…I can get my own food” I stood up when I saw him getting food.

“What did I told you? Go back to your seat and just wait for me” he said while getting some dumplings, I was about to protest but when he turned his head to look at me, I decided not to speak anymore and went back to my seat.

Am I a kid? Why am I doing whatever he say? Oh gosh! This is not good! I have to let him know that I’m dead pissed at him and what he’s doing to me is wrong. What’s happening? My mind is reminding me of my pride while my heart is telling me to forget all the things that had happened and just cherish the moment.

“Here….finish it up” he gave me a plate full of food that even a wrestler won’t finish.

“This is too much…I can’t eat all of it” I looked at him and pout.

He got some utensils, pulled out a chair and sit in front of me while I stare at him, waiting for his next move.

“We’ll share one plate” he said and reached for the plate that was on my lap.

“Are you sure? I mean…it’ll be much comfortable for you to—“ I said and got shocked when he placed a small dumpling in my mouth.

How can he do that to me?! I am still talking and he’ll just put food in my mouth without even asking me if I want some of it? That’s totally insane! I can’t believe it!

“Why did you stop eating?” he asked without looking at me.

“Because I’m already full?” I told him and drank some water.

“Eat more” he said but this time, he looked at me but with a blank expression.

“I can’t eat anymore…I’m super full” I said and he just stared at me.

We just stared at each other for I don’t know how long but when I felt tears are welling up in my eyes, I looked away and tried my best to stop it from falling. ! No! I can’t cry in front of him! This is not going to be good for me, I don’t want to show that I am affected by his actions when he’s all so cool about everything.

I stood up from my seat and didn’t even say a word to him. I can’t take it, he’s coldness is killing me. I went to the restroom and cried, I’m really stupid! How can I just pretend that we’re Ok and even let him share food with me.

When I’m done with my drama, I went out and head to my office where I can be alone. My heart is really aching and I badly want it to stop. Why is he acting like that? What does he want? He should’ve told me to distance myself from him if he wants to. I mean, I have the right to hear some explanation from him because he’s drastic change turned my life upside down. How could he tell me that he love me and then just leave me clueless all of a sudden? I just want an explanation or a clean exit coz this thing that he’s doing is totally messy and out of proportion for me.

“Sis?” Railey peeked in through my office and I looked up at her wiping my tears.

“What happened?” she asked while hugging me.

“I can’t understand him anymore…I don’t know what to do with him! He’s being so difficult” I said with new tears falling on my cheeks.

“I thought you’re all good when you entered the room…you were even holding hands” she said with her I’m-disappointed tone.

“We will never be the same again…we will never patch things up and we will end up being in a mess…well…I’m a mess already” I told her and she shook her head.

“No…you’re not the one who’s messy…it’s him…I can see that he still have feelings for you and he really loves you…but there’s something that is bothering him” she said and I just rolled my eyes.

“Nothing’s bothering him…maybe he realized that I’m not his type of girl…that he’s feelings are just for a short time and now he doesn’t love me anymore” I said in between sobs.

“That’s not what I see….he still cares for you…and I am sure of that…he won’t even bother to go out of the room just to look for you if he doesn’t” she said in defense.

I’m already in doubt when it comes to G-dragon’s feelings and I’m quiet shocked about it. Yesterday I’m still in the positive side of things hoping that everything will go back to normal….but now…I don’t think that keeping that hope still has sense. Why is it that you when you ever want something so bad and then you finally get it, it turns into a complete nightmare? Because

Please log in to read the full chapter