I'M NOT! BELIEVE ME..PSH! FINE! YES!

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

                                                    

 

G-Dragon POV
 

"Hyung! Those girls are really beautiful…aren't they?" Maknae asks, looking at us that is sitting behind him.

"You know what? You're right…they are really sophisticated and smart" TOP hyung answered.
"Who do you like the most Seungri-ah?" Youngbae asked. *Don't you dare pick Clara maknae or else you're gonna get it from me.*
"mmm...actually… Clara really caught my attention" he answered. I just can't take it.
"Wae? Why did you choose her?" I asked in a normal tone. *I swear! I'm gonna beat the out of this boy later.*

"She's really beautiful hyung…haven't you notice? We're also the same age and she hasn’t had any boyfriend at all" Maknae bragged with his Noona killer smile. *So what if you're the same age as hers? Does that make sense?*

"You like noonas right? Do you have plans on pursuing her?" I added. *Just try saying yes or I'll kick your out of this car right away.*

"I do like noonas hyung… but I can change…right? As for pursuing her...” he started thinking while rubbing his chin with his fingers “I don't know…we'll see" he continued. *AISH! This kid is really pissing the hell out of me!*

"Jiyong hyung! What's with all the questions? Do you like Clara too? Aigoo…we really have the same taste not only with clothes… but also with girls" Maknae looked at me with his not so cute face, while the rest of the boys laughed.

"Yah! What makes you say that? I don't like her! She's too innocent for me" I look out the window and tried to put a blank face.
"YIHEE...” he teased “Jiyong hyung is in love at first sight". These guys know me so well that I don't even have any chance of lying to them. It's so unfair.

Seungri stopped teasing me after all the torturing I gave him. I can't get Clara out of my head. Her sweet and adorable face is flashing suddenly whenever I close my eyes. I fell asleep with thoughts of her. I want to see her tomorrow.

The next day, someone's knocking on my door, NO. Someone's banging on my door. WHO THE HELL IS it? The thing I hate the most in the morning is waking up, most specially, being awakened by some noise like this door banging. I dragged my body to open it. I swear! Whoever this is, I'll punch him in the face.

"Hyung! Wake up! We're gonna be late!" Maknae immediately said when I opened the door and my hand curl into a fist.


"Yah! Lee Seunghyun! Do you wanna die?” I scowled, grabbing his collar.

"Aish! Hyung…we need to go to recording by eight and it's already seven-thrity…the other hyungs told me to wake you up" Maknae said when I let go of him.

"Why do you have to be so loud when you could've just opened the door yourself?!" I told him. *I never lock my door. In case of emergency, I can easily get out.
"Hyuuuunnnggg... I didn't know that it was unlocked" Maknae said with his please-forgive-me face.
"AISH! Arasso! I'll be out in a while" I told him.

After my morning conversation with Seungri, I headed to the bathroom and after taking a bath, I picked whatever decent clothes I can wear and went out of my room. The boys are having their breakfast and Daesung stood up upon seeing me and even get a bowl of rice for me. While eating, we talk about our plans for

Please log in to read the full chapter