CAUGHT.

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

                                                                            

 

My head hurts and it’s really throbbing in pain. I must’ve drunk so much last night and this hangover is killing me. I don’t want to open my eyes yet and I’m still lazy to do anything.

“mmmm….Good Morning Honey!” I heard a girl’s voice and felt an arm wrapped around my body.

It’s definitely not my wife for she and Isabella slept at the girls’ apartment because I told her that I’ll be going home late and she needs to be watched over. Who the heck is this? NO! This can’t be….

“Lauren!” I immediately removed her arm away from my body and sat up.

“What? Why do you look so shocked?” she asked.

“What are you doing here?” I asked.

“uhmm…we did something last night? Wait…you can’t remember anything?” she asked in a seductive way while drawing circles on my chest.

“How? I’m not even with you last night!” I said and she smirked.

“I saw you at the clubs parking lot last night and I drove you here…too bad you’re wife’s not around…she should’ve been so shocked to see her husband with another girl” she said and I hissed.

“You took advantage of me…and how did you know my house?” I asked curiously.

“Let’s just say that I’m a good spy…enough of the talking…let’s enjoy ourselves first before your ugly wife arrives” she said and started kissing me.

“Get off me!” I said but she crawled on top of me.

This is not true! This is not true! This can’t be true! I can’t even think right because this woman is on top of me and she’s having a feast. I’m loyal to my wife and I promised not to hurt her again, I can’t fall in Lauren’s trap anymore, she needs to be out of here immediately before ________ and Isabella arrives.

“Babe!” 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

August 12, 2017

Ten little fingers, ten tiny toes, the sweetest of smiles and a cute little nose. All these add up to a very special thing – a baby. The greatest of gifts that life can bring. A baby girl is one of the most beautiful miracles in life, one of the greatest joys we can ever know, and one of the reasons why there is a little extra sunshine, laughter and happiness in your world. Birth is not only about making babies. It’s about making mothers strong, competent, capable , who trust themselves and believe in their inner strength.

I’m one huge belly! Gabriella is coming out anytime and I can feel that I’m already at the end of the line. I’m having contractions more often and I’m so uncomfortable not to mention my back is aching so bad. Nevertheless, I’m happy and I’m really full of love.

G-dragon and I are back to normal. These past few days have been really tough for us because a monster showed up again and is trying to ruin our fairytale. Good thing, we’re stronger than that monster and here we are, still standing tall and fighting.

Isabella and I had to sleep over at the girls’ apartment for G-dragon will be stuck in his studio for the whole night working on some tracks for their album. This was his idea because he doesn’t want to leave me alone at home for I can give birth anytime and I need somebody to watch over me. He’s totally excited for our baby’s birth that he even had the nursery room done already (I haven’t seen it coz he wouldn’t let me).

“Hey hot momma!” Railey said when she saw me coming out from the room.

“MUM! Eat!” Isabella shouted while holding a hotdog.

“Thank you baby…but mum is not in the mood to eat yet” I told her.

“Am I only the one feeling that you’re going to be giving birth today?” Daryl asked and I laughed.

“That’s what I’m feeling as well…so you’re not alone” I said.

“Is Jiyong going to pick you up here?” Railey asked.

“I don’t know…wait…I’ll call him” I said and dialed his number.

It’s strange, he’s not answering his phone. It’s not that early anymore and I think he’s already home, oh well, maybe he doesn’t want to be disturb.

“I’ll drive you home” Railey said.

“Thank you sis!” I said and hugged her.

“Gosh! You’ve only been away for only a night…and you’re begging like you haven’t seen him for years” Daryl said and I laughed.

Truth is, I begged the girls to drive me home for I really want to see G-dragon before he leaves again for work and I want to warn him because I can really feel that our daughter is coming out anytime today.

I’ve decided to get ready and skip breakfast coz I really want to go home as soon as possible.  As I was bathing, Isabella came in the bathroom and she wants to take a bath as well.

“Mum…is Gabriella coming out now?” Isabella asked.

“I think so baby girl…that’s why…we have to prepare now” I answered and she jumped up and down making me really nervous for her feet are still covered with soap.

After taking a bath and bathing Isabella, we both scanned our clothes for some outfit. I’m totally excited to get out and wear high heeled shoes and tight clothes once again. I can’t wait for Gabriella to go out already! 

                                                        

 

“Wow baby…you’re super pretty!” Railey said upon seeing Isabella.

 

“Sit there…I’ll take a picture of you” Daryl said and Isabella posed like a pro.

     

Please log in to read the full chapter