MORE BEARS...FLOWERS AND KISSES

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

I scanned the area and tried to find where that sound was coming from. I feel like I’m in a game or something and after a few minutes, I already saw him, the man behind all these wonderful surprises, the man of my dreams.

The moment I saw him, my heart was in a beat marathon, I can’t breathe normally. He was so handsome as always and his smile is so sweet and loving, he’s looking at me straight in the eyes and I can feel all his emotions from it. I cannot stop myself from crying, I don’t know why, but my eyes started to blur and next thing I know it, tears are already rolling down my cheeks. He got alarmed upon seeing my tears as he rushed and go near me.

Our faces were just inches away from each other and we can feel each other’s breath. He wrapped one arm on my waist and looked at me.

“Hey…why are you crying?” he asked concerned.

“Nothing….I’m just overwhelmed” I said and he smiled and hugged me.

“Don’t cry anymore….I still have gifts for you” he said still hugging me.

He let go from the hug and showed me another bouquet of flowers. He was all smiles and excused himself to get his other present which is another big teddy bear. I don’t know why he has to shower me with these flowers and bears but I don’t care, I love all of it.

“OK. Meet my other friend” he joked as he was having a hard time carrying the bear.

“Hello friend!” I greeted the bear and waved my hand in front of its face.

“It’s so heavy…promise” he said.

“Actually, I thought that your other 2 friends are the largest teddy bears in the whole universe…but what I didn’t know is that…this friend of yours is so big that I don’t think it can fit in the plane” I said and we both laughed as I crouched down to hug the bear.

                                                 

 

“You like it?” he asked and I can see that he really want to hear a yes from me.

“You mean in general?” I asked as I looked up at him.

“Yes?” he answered and I smiled.

“This is by far the sweetest thing that a human being did to me” I said and stood up to face him.

“Human being?” he asked. Confused.

“Yeah…coz my dogs always do sweet things for me…they are the ones who makes me feel special every time…and now, a human being did it and I can say that, that human being is really good at making people feel really special” I explained and he just stared at me.

“Oh well, what can I say…that human being is really the best” he joked and we both laughed.

G-dragon led me to the table after standing for so long. We were both amazed watching the fishes swimming back and forth. I am still in dreamland and I don’t want to go out of it, all of these things might not happen again once we go back in Seoul. I should cherish it now and make the most out of it.

Our food was so delicious, well, they’re just pancakes and sausages, simple, but this two are my favorite morning combos. Funny thing is, because G-dragon knows now that I am a hardcore VIP, he brought his portable speakers and IPod and played Big Bang songs while we’re eating. I kept on singing the chorus parts of the songs and he was laughing so hard because of course, my lyrics and pronunciation is not even close to average.

“So…we’re going back to Seoul in a few hours” I told him and he looked at me while chewing his food.

“uhm..what about it?” he asked and waited for me to answer.

“Well..I know for sure that…there will be changes between us…when…we…arrive” I said.

“What made you say that?” he stopped eating and looked at me, his face serious.

“It’s just that…we will be busy with our own jobs…once you get back...you’ll be in your studio all day..and I’ll be…staying at my office and do a lot of stuffs…plus…I don’t know how will this thing work for us” I said and I can tell his already confused.

“Huh? I don’t get it” he said and I sighed.

“Well… I’m scared of how the others will react once they know about this entire courtship thing” I explained and he smiled.

“Don’t worry about it…the boys actually know everything for quite some time now…I didn’t tell them though, they figured it out themselves” he said and I got so shocked.

“What? So…they know everything…about your feelings towards me…even..if…you haven’t told them? What are those boys? Psychics?” I joked and we both laughed.

“They know me so well that I can’t hide even a small thing to them” he explained.

“Wow! You guys are really that close…cool” I said and he laughed.

“What?” I asked.

“Nothing…it’s just that…I can imagine the boys reacting once I tell them that I have confessed my feelings to you already” he said and I smiled at him.

“And I cannot imagine how will Railey and Daryl react to all of these…I don’t even know how to explain it to them” I said and we both giggled.

 “YG hyung will surely be in shock…I can bet my whole life to it” he said and we both laughed.

“AH! I’ve got an idea!” I said cheerfully.

“What is it? That better be good” he said and gave him a nod.

“uhmmm…let’s not tell them…don’t tell them that you have confessed to me…and I won’t tell the girls even one little information…watcha think?” I suggested as I raised my eyebrow playfully.

“That’s actually good! You’re a genius” he teased.

“Well…it’s the easiest thing for us now…at least we don’t have to deal with questions and we don’t owe  them stories” I said and we give each other high-fives.

We talked and laughed our asses out, we told stories about our life. It was the kind of talk where you can feel each other’s emotions while listening. Fine! We were holding hands the whole time we were talking and of course, our stare marathon will always be there (I think, we already developed this habit of just staring at each other and smiling…yeah…kinda weird…but for me, those times are the sweetest).

Please log in to read the full chapter