HIS SURPRISE

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Guys! This update is long:) But I enjoyed writing it. I hope you'll enjoy reading it as well. PS: Listen to the songs that I linked:) THANK YOU! MWAH!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Babe! The door’s not locked” I told him.

“SIS!” Railey shouted and I can feel that she’s near the door already.

I don’t know what’s gotten into me that I agreed to do this with him, when I know so well that s and my friends can walk in the suite any moment.

Upon hearing Railey, we are already frantic and I myself don’t know what to do.

“Sis…did you…” Railey opened the door and gasped when she saw us.

No. She didn’t caught us making love for G-dragon got dressed right away when we heard her footsteps, as for me, I just covered myself with the duvet (it happened so fast that he just kicked my clothes under the bed, leaving me with nothing to wear).

“OH! Jiyong’s already here? I thought you’re…” she stopped all of a sudden and it looks like they’re talking with their eyes for I saw Railey nod.

G-dragon stood up from bed and I was looking at him as if asking him to do something, or somewhat rescue me.

“I’ll go out first” he looked at me and winked.

What the heck! I’m super annoyed! Why will he leave me in this situation?

‘Sis! Are you OK?” Railey asked and took a seat on the space beside me.

“Huh? Of course…it’s just that…I just woke up so I’m not yet in my element” I lied once again.

Seriously? I’ve lied for so many times today and I swear! I won’t do it again. I’m not good in lying either.

“I’ll open the sliding doors….it’s so hot in here….you two fell asleep without any ventilation? Gosh! I feel like I’m in the sauna” she stood up and opened the door.

“Guys! What’s taking you so long?” Daryl walked into the room.

“uhmm…the birthday girl just woke up” Railey said and Daryl joined us in bed.

This is so great! I’m completely and I feel so hot under a thick duvet and my friends are not helping at all.

“Jiyong’s already out with the boys…they’re going back to their rooms to rest for a while” Daryl said and I nod.

“Wait…what’s with you? Why are you so covered?” she added.

“That’s what I’m about to ask…it’s freakin hot and the aircon’s not even on...and your covered…are you sick?” Railey asked and touched my forehead to check my temperature.

“I’m OK…don’t mind me…I just feel like covering my body” I answered and faked a smile.

“OK…wait…I’ll just get some water” Daryl stood up from the bed “OWWWWWWWW!!!!!!” she shrieked.

We were so shocked to see Daryl falling down, first on the floor. Railey and I looked at each other and holding our laughter (it’s really an epic fall, I’m telling you).

“Sis! Are you OK?” Railey rushed to her.

“My is darn hurting! I can’t get up” Daryl answered and I secured the duvet in my body then went to help her.

“OH GOSH!” Daryl shouted that made me and Railey shocked.

“Am I seeing a hickey?” she touched the upper part of my chest.

“OH MY! It is!” Railey shrieked and I looked at it.

I have so many marks on my chest, they are so red and visible. What is he? A vampire? I didn’t feel him biting my neck awhile ago.

“And are you ?” Daryl asked and I sighed.

“uhmmm..let’s get you up first…c’mon” I grabbed her arm while Railey is holding the other one then helped her to the bed.

“OH MY! OH MY! OH MY! Jiyong is here awhile ago when I came in!” Railey said energetically.

“Don’t tell me….” Daryl cupped “you and…” she stared at me “OH GOSH!”

“C’mon boss…spit it out…what’s that bruise doing there…why are you and…oh! Wait!” Railey bent down on the side of the bed and took out the clothes that G-dragon hid.

“OH MY PAINFUL ! You guys are doing it!” Daryl said in an excited tone.

“Guys! Low down your voices please? I feel like the whole island, already know that I’m ually active because of your loud voices!”I said but they ignored me.

“When did this happen? When was the first time?” Railey asked excitedly and sat beside me in bed.

“Do I really have to tell?” I asked them.

“And now you’re keeping secrets? That’s so unfair! You know almost all our experiences!” Railey whined and I rolled my eyes at her.

That’s true though, the girls are open with me when it comes to their ual experiences, we often talk about it and it’s kind of funny that I’m the one on the hot seat now (Daryl is always in the hot seat before).

“Fine!” I said “The first time was…3 days ago…in his house” I continued.

“Oh gosh! Is that the reason why you’re late?” Railey asked.

“Yes” I said and sigh.

“Gosh! I can’t do this! If you can only see your faces now…you both look like innocent girls asking their deized friend about her first ual experience…it’s giving me the freaks telling you all this” I said and they laughed.

“Oh that’s nothing! We are just curious…well…how was it?” Daryl asked and I looked at her in disbelief.

“it’s…..it’s OK?” I answered unsurely.

“OK? Just OK? You’re telling us that having with the hot G-dragon is just OK? That’s weird…I’m sure some girls will definitely answer…”WOAH! IT’S SUPER AMAZZZZZIIINNNGGGG!” while here you are…saying that it’s just OK?” Daryl said animatedly making me laugh.

“What do you want me to say? “OH MY! YOU GUYS SHOULD TRY IT AS WELL!” is that what you want to hear?” I joked.

“Can we? I mean…Jiyong is really hot…I’m telling you” Daryl said and I slapped her so hard that she shrieked in pain.

“Again…we are just CURIOUS! It’s G-dragon we’re talking about here…that’s like…SUPER WOW!” Railey added.

“Can you not strip my boyfriend in your mind? Well…it was awkward…uncomfortable and scary….but we are in love….and it was a perfect moment and I’m not even regretting it” I told them and they spazzed.

“I can’t believe I’m hearing all this from you! You’re like the s of s…and now…look at you! Now I can say that for every good woman…there’s a dirty little wolf just ready to lead her astray” Railey said and I rolled my eyes at her.

“That’s OK sis… between couples are a common thing…just be responsible and always remember that…protection is important” she added.

“But I think…Jiyong is really responsible…I mean…if he gets you pregnant…I’m sure that he will take responsibility of it….from the way I see him…he’s not the kind of guy who will just throw love away because of a baby or something…and that guy in loves you so much!” Daryl said and I came near them and we hugged each other.

“Wait…one more question” Daryl pulled out from the hug.

“What?” I asked.

“How many times in a day are you doing it?” she asked and it caught me off guard.

What the heck! I’m totally embarrassed because they almost caught me having with my boyfriend, and now, they want to know how many times we do it?

“Is it really a must to answer that?” I asked and they just smiled at me.

“Let’s just say that…once or twice…OK?...talks over” I said and went to the bathroom.

I cannot believe that I just admitted on having and even answered their PG 18 questions. On the bright side, at least I don’t have to hide anymore. I just don’t know if this confession will be good for G-dragon, I know that he wants to keep our relationship really private. Should I tell him?

After that, the girls head to their room to prepare for our dinner party

Please log in to read the full chapter