I FELL IN MANY WAYS

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

07-08-12

If there is really such thing as true love, why are there people who choose to be alone? If you happen to love a person and that person loves you back, why are you so hesitant to tell and show your love?

I woke up in the wrong room, wrong bed and in somebody else’s clothes. My head is totally killing me. I feel as if my brain keeps banging my skull that it will break any time soon.

 How the hell did I get here?

 What happened to me?

These questions played in my head over and over again, and I cannot answer any of it.

“uuhhhh…mmmmm…”

OH!  Where is that sound coming from? I turn beside me, checking for a human body, all prepared to kill the hell out of me if there is really someone. But I found nothing.

“mmmmm….mmmmm”

WHAT THE HECK!

 I looked down on the floor and there he was, sleeping like a log, topless with his back facing me. I’m with a man. A man named G-dragon (I knew right away that the man is him because of his tattoo)

G-DRAGON!

Wait. Clara. You have to think. What happened yesterday? Pool party, cans of beer, tipsy, crawling and falling… then what? I can’t remember what happened next. SO STUPID! How can you not know?

*phone ringing*

My phone! In total confusion, I get out from bed with a heavy throbbing head and looked for my phone that I found on the center table in the middle of the room. I pick up without even looking who’s calling.

“Hello”

“Hyung?” the man on the other line replied.

“Huh? Who is this?” I’m familiar with his voice but can’t think of who he is.

“OMO! Who are you? How did you get my hyung’s phone?” he sounds so surprised.

“Who the hell are you? You’re the one who called and don’t know who you’re talking to?” I argued.

“Miss… for your information…this is my Jiyong hyung’s number…who are you? And where is he?” I annoyed him BIG TIME.

“What? Jiyong? As in G-dragon?” I ask, startled.

“Yes… G-dragon…uhmm… who are you?”

I looked at the phone and realized that it wasn’t mine hence it is G-dragon’s. If there are possible people that will call him, it would be the other members of Big Bang or anyone from YG, or his friends, family maybe.

OH MY! SEUNGRI!

This is so stupid! I’ve been listening to their voices for years and talked with them for so many times already. Why didn’t I even have one damn idea that the man I’m talking to is Seungri?

“Seungri” I said, ashamed and embarrassed “It’s Clara” I continued with a heavy sigh when I’m already done digging the last remnants of my stupid brain.

“OMO! Aigoo…Clara…why is hyung’s phone with you? Where is he? Are you guys working already?” he’s throwing a lot on questions at me, and I’m thinking of a good cover up reason.

I jumped out “OH! You’re already awake” he walked to me and looked at me intently “What are you doing? Are you talking to someone?”

I give him his phone, my face flushed “I mistaken your phone as mine…and….yeah…it’s Seungri”

His eyes went bit as if in shock when then got his phone “Seunghyun-ah?” he said then walked out of the room.

I’m one plain idiot. Fine! The phone is his, but he can’t blame me for answering it for my phone looks exactly the same. Not to mention, we both have the same ringtone. That is called coincidence.

I waited till he finished talking with Seungri while sitting on the couch. My mind is still whacked and I’m thinking so deep about what really happened last night.

“Are you alright?” he asks when he walked in the room and sat on the edge of the bed, facing me.

“I am…don’t worry” I answer but the truth is, my head is having its pain feast.

“You sure? No hang-over?” I can see in his eyes that he’s not convinced.

I shake my head “No…none… I’m sure” I lied.

“Ok….if you say so” he said while giving me that I’ll-melt-you stares once again.

And then there was silence, and little by little I can feel awkwardness in the air. These are the things that I hate the most.

“Uhmmm…can I ask you about what happened last night?” I finally s

Please log in to read the full chapter