1ST DAY AS MRS. KWON.

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

                                                                            

 

I’m complete, contented and fulfilled, I’m a husband and a father. Those are the things that have been running in my mind while watching my bride walk down the aisle.  She’s perfect, she’s my other half, the woman that will be with me in this new journey. I can’t ask for anything more.

“Babe? Are you happy?” ________ asked after we made love.

“I’m more than happy…what’s with the random question?” I asked while her hair.

“I don’t know…I just feel like asking” she answered and I chuckled.

“I’m happy that you’re already mine…OFFICIALY…I don’t have to pretend that you’re Mrs. Kwon because starting today…you are really Mrs. Kwon” I said and she looked at me.

Her sleepy eyes are the cutest. The way she looks at me is priceless! I can stay long while looking in her eyes and I’ll never get tired of it.

“It hasn’t sink in yet babe… I’m still figuring out if this is really real or a dream” she said and I laughed.

“Mrs. Kwon…this is real…I’ll prove it to you” I said and kissed her.

Her kisses are all I want and her lips are made for me. Now I can believe that there is really that someone who is made especially for you and I want to believe that I’m made for her as well.

“I love you Kwon Jiyong…I love you so much…I’ll take care of you forever and I’m up for your six kids rule…I just hope that my body will cooperate and is ready for that” he said and I laughed.

“I love you too Kwon _______....do you want me to cut it down to three?” I asked and she smiled at me.

“Up to you” she said.

“I’m good with five…but I think…for us to be able to reach the quota…we have to start making one now” I said and she moved away from me.

“Jiyong! You’ve already fooled me with your own superstition a while ago…I’m already tired…I can’t do it anymore…I think I can fall asleep while doing it” she said and I pulled her closer to me.

“OK…we’ll do it later…once we wake up” I said and she slapped me on the chest.

“Yah! I’m just joking…how can you be so violent to your husband?” I asked and she kissed me.

“Sorry…let’s sleep now…the sun is already saying hi to us…good morning babe! Love you!” she kissed me again and turned her back on me.

“I love you too” I replied and drifted off to sleep.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

November 26, 2016

Marriage is not a ritual or an end. It is a long, intricate, intimate dance together and nothing matters more than your own sense of balance and your choice of partner. A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.

I woke up in bed with a gorgeous man, who I’m going to spend the rest of my days with. Gosh! I’m already a married woman and it feels a little weird. It feels like, I just came here to Korea to find the man that I’ll spend the rest of my life with.

Yesterday was a BLAST! I’m nerve wrecked at the same time happy and I swear! I can deal with all the stress and hyped nerves all over again. I’ve had the most beautiful sleep ever! And I’m excited to start my day as Mrs. Kwon already.

My head is aching and it’s heavy, I think I overslept too much for it’s already past 1pm and we’re still in bed. Oh well, we slept so late awhile ago and we’re both dead tired and now, I’m hungry.

“Babe….babe” I shook G-dragon by the shoulder but got no response.

Fine! I’ll just freshen up, take a nice bath and eat. I know that I’ll never have a chance in waking him up.

As I was bathing, I kept on rewinding all the things that has happened yesterday. My walk down the aisle, G-dragon’s vow, our messages to each other, well, the “ after the wedding” and our sweet conversation after. I’m going to treasure all of these forever and I’ll tell all of this to my kids in the future.

After taking a bath, I went to my luggage and looked for an outfit. I randomly picked clothes yesterday for I was under time pressure. I told you, my mind is really all over the place that I just chose to be random in everything.

                                                            

When I’m all set, I checked on G-dragon and he’s still in dreamland. I kissed him on the cheek and left a note on the table.

I head to mum and dad’s room for I know that Isabella was there. I missed my baby girl so much and I know that she misses me as well.

“MUM!” Isabella came running towards me the moment I walked in the room.

“Baby girl! How are you?” I asked while hugging her.

“I want dad and you but grandma says that you’re still sleeping” she said and I kissed her.

“Dad is still sleeping…do you wanna wake him up later?” I asked and her face lit up with excitement.

“Wait…are you on rollers? Who put that?” I asked while checking on her hair.

                                                                                                    

 

“Grandma!” she answered and my parents burst out laughing.

Gosh! My mum really is making my daughter just like her. Well, mum is a fan of hair rollers and she’s against the hot curling iron of the modern world today.

“Darling…she wants to try curling her hair with those” mum said and I sighed.

“Let her be baby girl” dad said and I joined them on the couch.

“How was the first night?” mum asked excitedly and I looked at her in disbelief.

What am I suppose to answer? “Oh gosh mum! is really great after the wedding!”  I know that she will juice up all the details of last night.

“Well…it’s good” I answered awkwardly.

“Good? That’s it?” mum asked.

“What do you want me to say?” I asked and dad laughed.

“I’m going to check on Isabella first” he said and I nod at him.

Gosh! My mum is really driving me crazy! She’s really pushy and although I’m super close and open to her, I’m still awkward when it comes to , it’s my private thing.

“Mum…it’s great…I had fun” I told her and she laughed.

“Oh darling! Why are you blushing? It’s a normal thing for two married people to have and although it’s not your first time in bed with him…I know that it’s still exciting especially now that you’re both wearing a wedding ring” she said and I nod at her.

She’s actually right. Yes, it’s not our first time having but it feels different because you know and you’re sure that the one that you’re doing it with shares the same feeling like you.

“It is different from usual…it’s more romantic” I told her and she squealed so loud.

“MUM! This talk is done…OK? I answered your question already…let’s proceed to the next” I told her and she laughed.

“Oh darling! I can’t believe that you’re already married...my little girl is already a wife” she said and once again she’s being so emotional.

“I’ll always be your little girl mum” I told her and she hugged me.

I know that I’m not that sweet when it comes to my mum for she’s really not into cheesy stuffs and she prefers straight, cold words more that sugar coated ones but even if she’s like that, she never fails to show her love for me.

“Do you think I’ll be a good wife?” I asked her and she looked at me as if I’m telling a joke.

“You asked me that same question before when you gave birth to Isabella…you asked me if I think you’ll be a good mother and I answered that I’m confident that you will be…and I’ll say the same thing to you now…you are going to be a good wife” she answered and I nod.

“I don’t know…I have a lot of fears now” I said.

“Darling…that’s just normal! Look at me…your dad and I have been married for twenty five years now and to tell you the truth…I still have a lot of fears and worries” she said and I looked at her curiously.

“Really?” I asked.

“Yes…and my biggest fear is what if your dad finds a much younger woman and he’ll cheat on me…I’m sure that’s one of your fears as well…is mum right?” she asked and I nod in agreement.

She’s totally right. I’m afraid that G-dragon will look for another girl be

Please log in to read the full chapter