SURPRISE!

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

When we arrived at the office, there are many people outside. Models are scattered everywhere with their thick make-ups and beautiful clothes. According to the staffs, they’ve been in the line since this morning and the auditions will start later in the afternoon. My eyes are looking for only one person and that is no other than, Lauren.

“Oh my…it’s gonna be one hell of a day for us” Daryl said as she plopped down on the couch.

“That’s true…I’m actually receiving a lot of reports already from the staffs…look at this” I showed them the post-its that Cho hee sticks on a board which has notes and reminders in it.

“Wow! That’s a lot boss! This audition is really up big time!” Railey said and I nod in agreement.

“The thing is…we need to prepare ourselves with questions and whatnots for the models…I mean…I want the audition to be interesting and intense...and I’m telling you…I’ll go with personality more than looks” Daryl said while scanning a magazine.

“Same here…I don’t want to work with diva’s and es” Railey added (we know that in this industry, there are quite a few people with attitude and dealing with them is hard).

“How about you madam?” both girls looked at me and wait for my answer.

“Well…looks is a big factor to me…but on the other hand…personality is important as well…so maybe I’ll go with both?” I answered and they both nod.

“You’re decision will affect our decisions…so choose wisely and please…drop Lauren….she left me with a super bad impression on her” Daryl said and I took a deep breath to freshen up my mind again.

“I’ll be fair with her…if she’s got potential and talent…she can absolutely make it to my list…but…if she’s not…I don’t have a choice but to drop her” I answered with my boss like tone.

“You’re being an angel! But you have a point…we need to be fair but please just this once…can we not be fair with Bryan? I don’t want him to enter our world again” Daryl said and we cracked up in laughter.

“You don’t want to reunite with him? Reconcile maybe?” I joked and Daryl looked annoyed.

“I don’t need a guy who is a total pain in the …puh-lease! I’m super done with those kinds of models” Daryl said and we made teasing sounds while laughing.

I count myself as a good girl who also has a bad side. I’m considerate to people especially if I’ve seen their will and hunger for the job. Lauren may be my rival, but it’s not G-dragon we’re talking about here but her career. I don’t want to ruin her just because of my personal issues. I’m gonna play it clean as long as she comes with clean aces as well.

“ooohhh….I’m waiting for this!” Railey shouted when she came to my room.

“What’s that? Can I see?” I asked looking at the big board that she’s holding.

“Well…I asked my staffs to make this…I’m dying to finish and present this to you…here’s the designs…just pick one” she said excitedly and handed me the board.

It was the magazines concept designs and as expected it was done perfectly. At last! The magazine is already coming together and I’m excited for printing and publishing. We are meeting the deadline and we can launch it by the 2nd week of August. Say, Yeah! YEAH!

*you’re my h-h-h-h-h-heartbreaker,naega mwoljalmotaenneunji. You're my heart heart heart heart heart breaker no way no way*

“hey!” I answered right after seeing who my caller is.

“Baby girl…I think you forgot to call me again” he said and I suddenly went frantic.

“OH! I’m so sorry…I know that I’m going too far with this whole “not calling you thing”…I’m really sorry” I apologized and got no response.

“Jiyong…I’m really sorry…I’m really occupied with work and a lot of things are running in my mind…but I swear! I won’t ever forget it again” I said with sincerity.

“Whose Jiyong?” he said as if he doesn’t know who he is.

“BABE…I’m sorry” I said sweetly and I can hear him laugh.

“I can understand that you’re busy….so it’s OK…I just want to check on you” he said seriously and that made me smile.

“Are you here in the building already?” I asked cheerfully.

“mmm…I just arrived” he answered with a lazy voice.

“Are you in the studio?” I asked.

“mmm..” he just made a sound and I felt sad because it seems that he doesn’t feel like talking to me all of a sudden.

“OK…uhmm…I’ll hang up first OK? I’ll call you after 5 minutes” I said as I fixed the things on my desk and head out of my office.

I brought a cardigan with me in case I lose my confidence with the y dress that I’m wearing and I know that G-dragon will be really strict with me about this. I wore it and head out of the office. I feel so guilty for not paying much attention to G-dragon today. He’s always the one giving all the effort while I don’t give him something in return. He’s been so patient and understanding to me while I’m being a trashy girlfriend to him.

                                                                                     

 

I was shocked upon stepping out of the office because the people are already getting thicker by the minute and they are all waiting for the auditions to start. None of them know who their judges will be and none of them have met the 3 department heads of the magazine, so no wonder the models are still ignoring me when I walked pass them (it’s a normal thing with auditions, some will show off and be all so good to you because they know you’re part of the panel).

I went down to the cafeteria first to order lunch for G-dragon, this is the least that I can do for him right now. When the food is ready, I head up to the studio right away and went to the lounge outside. I stayed there to plan my very first surprise for him.

OK. Since this is my first time doing this, I know I have a possibility to and even get busted. Yeah. Busted. Because when I was preparing the food, Teddy walked in and saw me.

“Oh! Why are you here outside? Do you want me to call Jiyong?” Teddy asked and I shook my head.

“uhmmm…please don’t tell him that I’m here?...I’m kinda preparing something for him…it’s a surprise” I told him shyly and he laughed.

“Waa…This is what I miss! Surprises from a girlfriend…Jiyong is really a lucky punk!” he said and I giggled.

“Actually…I feel that it’s the other way around…I’m lucky to have him” I said and felt myself blush.

“Aigoo…what did Jiyong made you eat to love him so much? Huh?...OK

Please log in to read the full chapter