OMO!

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

                                                                         

*Oh oh-oh-oh oh oh-oh-oh (nan neoreul chwegoro mandeur su isseo)
Oh oh-oh-oh oh oh-oh-oh (jigeum ni insaeng chwego-ui seontaeg*

AAAHHH!! Why does my alarm have to ring when I'm in the middle of a good sleep? I checked the time and it's already one in the afternoon. We arrived yesterday night from Japan and went straight to the studio to finish some tracks, and got home around 6am this morning. Seven hours of sleep is not enough for I’m totally deprived.

I went to the bathroom, showered and dressed up casually for we are just going to be in the studio till night so there's no need to dress up, after all, I look swag in every outfit so I don't have to worry.

I checked the calendar. OMO! It is the first day of July, that means, today will be the first work day of the magazine department which means, Clara will be there. I have ninety percent chance in seeing her today. HOORAY! Wait! I guess I have to change into something nice and hotter.

I’m really excited in going to the YG building. I just can't wait to see Clara for I haven't seen her for almost a week, but as usual, the boys are still lazy to start the day and TOP hyung is still sleeping. We have to be at the studio by two-thirty. Finally, all of us are ready by two and manager hyung is already waiting for us outside our dorm.

"OMO! It's July...today is the first work day of the magazine department…right?” Daesung said all of a sudden.
"OH! I almost forgot that!" Youngbae snap.
"That’s means….the magazine representatives are there" Maknae said with an excited tone.
"Of course! Babo!” TOP hyung smack his head0 “How can they not be there when they are the boss?" he asked, cracking us up.
" Hyuuunngg...do you really have to hit me?" Maknae said then pout.
"Mianhe Seungri-ah! Hyung is just playing with you" TOP hyung cooed and his head.

He turns to me "Jiyong hyung! Did you hear that?"
"What? That TOP hyung wants to play with you?" I replied.
He shook his head "AANNII…did you hear that girls are in the building right now...aren't you excited?" AISH! Seriously! This kid just won't stop teasing me.
"Yah! Lee Seunghyun! Do you wanna die? Are you teasing me again? Huh?" I scowled and hit his arm.

Of course, I do miss Clara, a lot, and when I say a lot, it means I think about her every single day. I want to see her and even just a glimpse of her will make my day complete.

We arrive at the YG building with fans waiting for us outside. The moment we got out of the car, all of them started screaming our names. We waved and bowed as a greeting, making them scream their lungs out.

At the studio, Teddy hyung is already listening to our recorded songs. We greeted him once sat on the couch and listened to the songs as well. WOW! They quite good, but still, there is a room for improvement.

Please log in to read the full chapter