FINALLY!

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

The moment the elevator door opened, I saw Taeyang and Daesung walking towards the dance studio, I called them and upon seeing me, they have these huge smiles on their faces.

“Oh! _______! You’re already here?” Taeyang came near me and gave me a hug.

“How are you guys? I really missed you…I missed everyone!” I told them and they both smiled at me.

“We missed you too” Daesung said.

“Are you going to see Jiyong?” Taeyang asked and I nod.

“He’s still in a meeting with YG sajangnim and Teddy hyung…but they’ll finish soon” Daesung answered.

“OK…I’ll just wait for him” I said and they both nod.

“C’mon! Let’s go to the dance studio” Taeyang said and I followed them to the studio.

Isn’t this funny? I’m too excited to see G-dragon and I’m really expecting that he will be the first face that I’ll see but in the end, I still have to wait for a few minutes or an hour.

“________!” Seungri came running towards me the moment I entered the studio.

“Hi!” I said and he hugged me.

“Welcome back!” TOP said and I smiled at him.

“Jiyong hyung will be here soon…he’s in a meeting” Seungri said as we sit on the bench.

“Yeah….Taeyang and Daesung already told me” I said and smiled.

“OH! I’ve got an idea! Let’s play a prank on Jiyong hyung!” Seungri said after a long silence.

“Yah! Do you want Jiyong to kill you?” TOP said and we all laughed.

“I think it will be fun?” I said and they all looked shocked.

“What do you have in mind?” TOP asked and soon enough the boys and I are already making a plan.

I know that G-dragon will totally get pissed about this, I also have a feeling that I will be getting a punishment but I’m good with it.

The boys were the ones who planned the prank and I will just do whatever they want me to do. It’s really fun planning about it because I can already imagine G-dragon’s pissed face and the thought of it is already making me laugh.

OK. Here’s our plan:

1.)    I will leave a message to G-dragon saying that I’ve cancelled my flight and decided to go home tomorrow instead.

2.)    I will inform Cho hee and the girls about our plan and if G-dragon calls them, they will say that I’ve cancelled and I’ll be going home tomorrow.

3.)    Taeyang messaged Teddy about our plan as well and told him that if G-dragon asks President YG on why he permitted me to extend my stay in Busan he will just say that he doesn’t know anything (I know, we should’ve not get our boss involved but we’re really serious about this thing and we know that he understands).

4.)    He will surely call me, so I will turn off my phone.

5.)    I sent my current ringtone to Seungri and TOP, during their rehearsals, I will call each of them using Taeyang’s phone. This will confuse G-dragon because he knows that I am the only one who has that kind of ringtone.

6.)    I will call him using my phone and pretend that I’m still in Busan.

After a minute of sending the message to G-dragon, he replied.

From Jiyong: What? I thought the seminar is already done…what are you still doing there? I’m already expecting to see you today and I’m a bit disappointed…you should’ve called me awhile ago about your plan of extending.

I’m really feeling guilty already even if we haven’t even started anything yet, from G-dragon’s message I can really feel that he’s so disappointed and in a bad mood.

The moment Teddy messaged Taeyang that G-dragon is on his way to the dance studio, I hurriedly went to the cafeteria to hide (it’s near the studio and G-dragon rarely go there, so I’m safe). Daesung will be calling me and that’s my cue that we will begin our prank.

When Daesung called, I immediately called TOP’s number then after a minute, I called Seungri. I waited for 5 minutes then called TOP again then Seungri. During my last call, Seungri answered, which is not in our plan.

“Jiyong hyung is really in a bad mood…he’s been shouting at us and scolding us non-stop…go here now and save us” Seungri whispered and I laughed.

Typical G-dragon, whenever he’s angry or not in the mood, he will release it to the people around him. PSH! OK. That’s it! I have to put an end to this prank since the boys are suffering. I decided to call him and I swear! The way he answered me is really scary.

“________” he answered in a very serious tone.

“I’m sorry” I said sweetly but got no respond.

“Jiyong” I said trying to get his attention.

“Why did you extend your stay there? You should’ve told me” he said in a low tone which freaked the hell out of me. He’s angry and I can feel it.

“I’m sorry…it’s just that…” I stopped and started thinking of a good reason.

“It’s just that…I’m so tired and I want to rest for a day” I answered nervously and I can hear him sigh.

“Fine…just call me tomorrow if you’re already leaving Busan…I’m in the middle of rehearsals…bye” he said coldly and hanged up.

! He’s totally mad at me and I just hate myself from making this prank. Now he’s really going to hate me for everything.

As I walk near the dance studio, my heart is beating so hard that it can come out off my chest. My breathing is not normal and my nerves can kill me already. I’m expecting him to ignore me the whole day or even for days because of this.

The moment I opened the door, Daesung looked at me with this unsure expression. I can already feel the tension even before I entered and I’m really praying that G-dragon will just laugh it off and be in a good mood right away.

“OH!” Seungri pointed at me, making the whole group look at me.

“________!” TOP shouted as if he’s surprised to see me.

Well, G-dragon is not even looking at me. I swear! He’s ignoring me already and when I finally entered the room, it became a silent welcome. The boys are looking at him, waiting for him to move but he’s just looking on the other side of the room though he can still see me through the mirror.

“Let’s take a break first!” Jae wook shouted and signaled for everybody to go out for a while.

“Talk to him….that man is really angry” he told me and I nod at him.

“He’s really in a bad mood” Taeyang said while patting my shoulder as I give him his phone back.

What will I do now? This is the first time that he got angry at me. I’m so stupid, I should’ve stopped the whole prank thing awhile ago. But I just want our first meeting to be memorable and I thought this would be fun but I think I just failed again.

“Hey” I approached him and hugged him from the back.

“I’m just playing around…don’t take it seriously…I’m already here” I said and buried my face on his back.

OK. It’s like I’m talking to a stone or something. He’s not moving at all! I’m freaking out deep inside because he might break up with me because of this or be angry with me for a long time. I have these things on my mind and tears are already starting welling up.

“Jiyong…I’m sorry…I thought this will be fun…I’m sorry” I said and stood in front of him.

He is not looking at me, his eyes are blank and he’s just standing there with his arms a

Please log in to read the full chapter