BREAK UP?

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

I knew it! President YG is going to separate us. This is actually the reason why I cannot sleep well last night. I don’t want this to happen but, do I have a choice?

“Hyung…is there any other way? I don’t think I can handle that” G-dragon speaks up.

“Jiyong…this is the only way…after all…it’s going to be for a short period of time…after everything has cooled down…you can go back to normal again” President YG said and I looked at G-dragon as if telling him to just let it be.

We don’t have a choice, President YG has a point. Fans are going to follow us and once they see us living in one house, they will definitely go wild and that will just worsen the whole thing. This is the time where we need to sacrifice for this relationship to continue.

When the scolding ends, President YG asked the boys to stay in his office for some important talk. The girls and I head to our office with my heart breaking with the thought of us living away from each other.

The moment I entered my office, I shouted and breakdown. That’s the only way to release my anger, sadness and regret, all the emotions that has been bottled up inside me needs to get out.

“Sis…calm down…OK?” Railey said while hugging me.

“Sis…I know this is all bull but gather yourself up and just go with the flow…nothing will happen to you if you’re going to act like that” Daryl said while giving me a glass of water.

“I CAN’T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!” I shouted.

“Sis…Daryl! What are we going to do?” Railey asked while stopping me from breaking all the things inside my office.

I’ve already broke a jar of Skittles and I’m about to break my computer. I don’t know why I’m being like this but I just want to release everything out.

“Cho hee! We need help!” Daryl called out from the office and Cho hee entered the room.

“She’s literally breaking everything…I want her desk to be cleared out…scissors  and everything sharp…I can really feel that this monster is going to kill herself anytime” Daryl ordered Cho hee and she obeyed right away.

“I DON’T WANT THIS ANYMORE!” I shouted.

All I did is shout and cry, I’m being a crazy child having a super mad tantrum.

“Oh ! ________! PLEASE STOP ACTING LIKE A ING KID!” Daryl shouted while removing the scissors from my hand.

“Where did that scissors came from? Oh gosh! I’m going crazy” Railey holds my hands and I keep on struggling.

“Call Jiyong!” Railey shouted.

By this time, I’ve already put down all the papers from my desk, I’ve also knocked down my jars of candies and a flower vase. In short, my whole office is a total mess, it’s as messy as my life right now.

When the boys arrived, I’m still having my tantrums and Railey was hugging me in one safe corner. Daryl and Cho hee are the ones cleaning the mess up.

“What happened?” TOP asked in shock.

“OMO!” Seungri was the next to enter and he was in shock as well.

“She knocked down everything…she already exploded…guys…if you were here awhile ago…you will really be scared of her” Daryl said then sighed.

“Baby girl?” G-dragon bent kneeled on the floor to meet my eye level.

“Sis? Do you want Jiyong to hold you?” Railey asked and I shook my head.

At that time, all I want to do is disappear or maybe go back to the heartless and strong me. G-dragon is looking deep into my eyes and I can see his pain. This is just too much and I know that he’s hurting so much. I don’t know what to do anymore.

“Railey…let’s transfer her on the couch” G-dragon helped Railey.

His touch alone is making me hurt, I feel like a dagger is being sink in deep in my heart and it can kill me in a snap. I love G-dragon so much and being away from him is my biggest fear.

“Baby girl?” he faced me to look at him while brushing my hair out of my face.

“Let’s go home alright? I’ll take you home now” he said and I rolled my eyes at him.

“You can’t…I don’t live there anymore” I said coldly.

It hurts hearing me say that but we have to be real, I will go back to my own apartment already. We have to learn to live away from each other like we used to. It may sound easy but I swear! I’m going to adjust a lot to be able to get used to sleeping alone and waking up without him.

“Don’t say that…we’ll be living together…this time I won’t listen to YG hyung” he said and I smirked.

“Jiyong! Wake up! Were not in paradise anymore! This is reality! This is how things should be!” I shouted and he hugged me so tight.

“NO! You are my reality…what’s happening to you?” he asked.

“I don’t want to fight or argue…I’m tired…so ing tired of myself…of this crap…I’ve done a lot…I’ve gone through a lot…I can’t take this anymore” I told him and he was shocked upon hearing me.

“Wait…wait…wait” Daryl came in between us like a referee.

“You little …we will take you home first…you’re so worn out” she continued “Jiyong…you can go with us” she added and G-dragon nods in agreement.

I’m being eaten up by all my emotions. Anger and sadness are the strongest emotions that run in my system now. I’m angry at the people who are breaking us and sadness because I feel like we’re going to end any moment soon. I hate it whenever I explode all of a sudden, this rarely happens to me. I’ve made a lot of damage in my office but more to that, I’m making a huge damage in G-dragon’s life.

“Sis…rest first OK?” Daryl said while making me sit on the couch.

“Jiyong…let’s clear her room from anything unsafe…I’m telling you…she’s going suicidal awhile ago” Daryl said and they left me in the living room.

After they have cleared everything out, G-dragon guided me to my room and it was really an awkward atmosphere. I chose to cover myself up with the duvet and cried silently underneath it. I can feel him wrapping his arm around my waist but I just let him do whatever he wants.

“I love you…I love you so much” he keeps repeating, making me cry more.

“Please don’t leave me…don’t do this to me” he said while hugging me.

Oh ! Hearing him in a sad and begging tone is killing me! I can’t stand hearing him in pain! This is making it all hard!

I don’t know how long I’ve been asleep but when I woke up, G-dragon is gone and the whole room is dark. My eyes are hurting and I still have a heavy feeling. I was telling myself that I’m just having a bad dream but I think it’s all real.

I got up to turn on my light and I’ve noticed that my vanity table has been cleared out. All the perfume bottles are nowhere in sight and even G-dragon’s picture is gone. Why did they have to remove it from its place?

I started scanning the rest of the room and it’s really cleared out. My working

Please log in to read the full chapter