WELCOME ISABELLA!

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

August 18, 2013

A mother’s joy begins when a new life is stirring inside her, when a tiny heartbeat is heard for the first time, and a playful kick reminds her that she is never alone. Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. A baby is like the beginning of all things, hope and a dream of possibilities. When that baby looks into your eyes and you know it’s yours, you know what it means to be alive.

“MUM! I THINK YOU HAVE TO CALL DAD!” I shouted from the living room.

It’s 2am and mum and I are still awake because I can’t sleep and I’m having contractions since last night. I’m already due to give birth this week and I think this is a sign that I’ll be delivering any day from now.

“Why?” mum came out from the balcony with a glass of red wine on her hand and she has finished her cigarette break.

“MUM! I’m telling you…quit smoking…you’re granddaughter is about to come out any time soon and I don’t want her to see you smoking” I said and she laughed.

“Oh I know that darling! Don’t worry…I’ll hide” she said and I rolled my eyes.

Seriously! I’m really annoyed with what I’m feeling right now. I feel like my body is being eaten raw, I hate this feeling and I want it to end.

“MUM! MY WATER JUST BROKE! CALL DAD!” I called out from my room after noticing that my and sheets are soaking wet.

“What?! Are you sure?” she came in running from the living room to my room.

“Yes” I answered calmly.

“OH MY! WAIT! WHERE THE IS YOUR DAD! IT’S FREAKIN 2:30AM AND HE’S NOT HERE YET! WAIT THERE! DO YOU WANT ME TO CALL AN AMBULANCE?” she freaked out.

“Mum…calm down…I feel like you’ve never experienced this before…you know that everything’s fine” I told her while getting up from bed and head straight to the bathroom.

“________! What do you think are you doing? You are in labor and you still have the energy to curl your hair?” mum said frantically.

“Mum…I really wanna look good on my delivery video and pictures” I told her and she shook her head.

I’m really trying to calm down and relax coz I’ve read in books that it will help you have a smooth delivery, if you’re all frantic and nervous, it will just prolong your misery. My contractions keep on coming but it’s not that hardcore yet.

I went to my closet and picked out my outfit. It’s my last time wearing loose maternity clothes and I’ll really miss it. I chose to wear H&M cardigan, H&M top, Everyday maternity leggings, Tory Burch flats and matched it with Victoria Beckham tote and Lucky brand earrings.  OK. I’m done and ready to rock!

          

 

“OH HONEY! WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?!” mum shouted at dad upon seeing him.

“I’m stuck with work in the office…I’m sorry…is everything ready?” dad asked calmly.

“Yes…but I think your wife really needs a shot of vodka to calm her” I said and he laughed.

“Look at your daughter! She still managed to dress up and even curl her hair!” mum said while checking the baby bag.

“C’mon! Let’s invade the hospital now” dad joked and I laughed.

It’s really funny seeing mum all frantic and freaked out. She’s ranting and saying senseless things inside the car on the way to the hospital and all dad and I did was laugh it off. Thanks to her I’m being entertained and I almost forgot about the pain of my contractions.

Oh gosh! This is really it! I’m being wheeled to my room and the doctor checked me after I settled. It feels so weird to actually be here even though I know that this moment will come.

“Right now you’re 4 inches dilated” the doctor said.

Oh gosh! My contractions are getting stronger and it’s coming one after another. What is happening?!

“You will have stronger contractions as time passes by but I’m sure you can do it…or do you want an epidural?” she asked.

“No…I want to experience it raw” I said and she laughed.

“You’re daughter is really a brave lady” the doctor told my parents and they chuckled.

“Are you sure baby girl?” dad asked while my hair.

“Yes” I answered.

“I’m telling you…the pain will really rip you apart” the doctor informed and I giggled.

“I’m ready for it…I guess” I said and she nods.

I want to feel the pain of labor and giving birth, I know this is really ridiculous of me to choose pain over comfort but this is the only way to really feel like you’re already a mum.

“It’s August 18 right?” I asked my parents.

“Yes…why?” mum asked curiously.

OH MY GOSH! It’s G-dragon’s birthday and there is a huge possibility that Isabella will come out today. I’m actually sure that she will come out within the day. OH GOSH! They’re going to share the same birth date!

“It’s Jiyong’s birthday today” I told them excitedly and mum shrieked.

“I guess Isabella planned all of this…she really want to go out today so that she can share her dad’s birth date” dad said and I smiled at him.

“I can’t believe it!” I said.

“Darling…this is really going to be memorable…I know that Jiyong will be happy to know that he is sharing his birth date with his daughter” mum said and I nod in agreement.

I’m sure that he will really flip out once he knows about this. I just can’t believe that this is all happening to me! I’m having my baby on the same day as her father’s birthday. I really want for G-dragon to be here.

“Dad…can you get my phone please?” I asked.

“Here you go” dad handed me my phone.

The YG family and staffs are already here in New York, they arrived 2 days ago and I’m really being so jittery knowing that G-dragon is just around the corner. I will call the girls to inform them about my soon delivery.

“Hello?” Daryl answered and I can hear 2ne1 singing in the background.

“SIS! It’s me!” I greeted cheerfully.

“OH! Why are you still awake? It’s almost 4am” she said and I giggled.

“Where are you? What are you guys doing?” I asked.

“We’re still at the rehearsals…gosh! I’m really tired already and we still have Big Bang to rehearse” she said and I laughed.

“Are the boys already there?” I asked nervously and she laughed.

“Yes…and YONGIE is actually sitting behind me” she said.

“Well…I just want to say that I’m in labor already…and I’m about to give birth anytime soon” I said and all I heard was shrieks and screams.

“What are you doing !” Railey shouted.

“It’s going out today !” Daryl said and I can’t imagine what happened next.

“We’re going there later...OH MY GOSH! I’m totally excited!” Daryl said in a fangirl spazzing way.

“Wait for us hot momma!” Railey shouted and I laughed.

The girls are making me nervous, if G-dragon is just behind them, I’m sure he saw the scene that they just made awhile ago. That alone is really suspicious.

It’s been 5 hours already and I’m still kicking with labor pains. I don’t know why my mind is still firm with staying without epidural, I mean, I’m hurting so much! I cannot sleep at all even though I’m so sleepy.

“You’re already 7 centimeters dilated” the doctor said when she checked on me again.

“Am I going to wait for another 5 hours again?” I asked her.

“This will actually be fast already…2-3 hours we’re ready to ge

Please log in to read the full chapter