WEDDING DAY!

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

November 25, 2016

Two persons who have chosen each other of all the species with a design to be each other’s mutual comfort and entertainment have, in the action, bound themselves to be good-humored, affable, discreet, forgiving, patient, and joyful, with respect to each other’s frailties and perfections, to the end of their lives. The best romance is inside the marriage; the finest love stories come after the wedding, not before.

TODAY IS THE DAY! Finally! After weeks of preparation and unending worries and stress, it’ll be over in a matter of hours and all our hardwork will pay off.

My excitement and nervousness is over the top and I think that’s normal for all brides. It really is a good thing that my parents and the girls are here to give me some enlightenment, they were the ones who talk me out of all the what if’s that my mind is thinking of.

For these past few days, G-dragon and I were so busy with the wedding preparations and our own respected jobs that we forgot about ourselves and the reason why we’re getting married. Yes, we did have a huge fight days ago and it’s all because of me, going to work even if I’m on leave. He also voiced out his feelings about my being a workaholic and we came to this conclusion that I’ll stop working once I get pregnant again. I became a bride-zilla and I’m thankful that the girls along with Dami-unni are so patient and understanding that they didn’t even take things personally and just let me be.

“Sis! Wake up! Wake up! It’s your day today! Don’t be a sleepy !” Daryl shouted while slapping my .

“Gosh! Why do you have to be so loud?” I asked lazily.

Truth is, I didn’t have a good sleep AT ALL! I told myself that I’ll sleep early last night but of course, I broke it. During the night, I wrote my wedding vows and it took me a good three hours to complete it. I got really emotional while composing it.

“Where’s Isabella?” I asked when I noticed that I’m alone in bed.

“She’s with Jiyong...they’re having breakfast at café Isabella” Daryl answered.

“Huh? He came here?” I asked.

“Yes…I know that man can’t last a day without seeing you…he’s actually asking me if he can see you even just for five minutes but of course I said no” she said and  I laughed.

G-dragon is not staying here at the apartment with us for three days already. We have decided to give each other time for ourselves and also for us to miss each other. It is also bad luck if the bride and groom see each other before the wedding.

“I actually wanna see him too…I mean…three days of not seeing each other and one day of not talking at all is really torture” I said and she smirked.

“Sis…once you get married and you live together…there will be times that you’re gonna be sick of his voice…face…and even smell…so cherish this alone time” she said and I nod.

“I can’t believe that I’m getting married today” I said.

“Sis….I’m really happy for you…yesterday…Railey and I were talking and we almost cried just by thinking that you’re not going to sleep here anymore…we will miss you…bi-atch!” she said and I hugged her.

“What’s happening in here? Can I join?” Railey showed up out of nowhere and joined us in bed.

“We’re just having a little drama…your welcome to join” Daryl said and I nod.

“Truth is…I really am in a little drama awhile ago…I’m totally happy for you sweet …I can’t wait to see you walk down the aisle” Railey said and I hugged her too.

“Guys! You’re really a bunch of drama queens but thank you…you two have been there for me since day one and you helped me and talked me out of so many things…I know that my time for you will be limited but one thing’s for sure…I’ll always be here for you” I said and we found ourselves tearing up.

Oh gosh! I didn’t know that this little talk will be so emotional. Railey and Daryl are my only bestfriends in the whole wide world and we’ve been there for each other in the lowest and highest points of our lives and I’m so blessed to have these two wonderful people.

“The coordinators will be here in an hour…so you better get ready” Railey said while checking her list of what to do’s and schedules.

“I wonder what’s taking Jiyong and Isabella so long” I said.

“I’m sure they’re at the park right now…gosh! Jiyong really is doing a great job as a dad...it’s totally unbelievable!” Daryl said and I chuckled.

That’s really true. G-dragon is the one taking care of Isabella while I’m busy with the wedding preparations, there are also times where he brings her along in their rehearsals. He’s truly a great dad and he’s making me fall in-love with him all over again because of that.

“MUM!” Isabella came running towards me the moment she saw me walk out of the bathroom.

“Hi baby girl!” I greeted cheerfully.

“I have a gift for you…come!” she grabbed my hand and led me to the living room.

OK. It’s actually G-dragon, sitting on the couch with Daryl and Railey. Our daughter is really feeling that I’m missing her dad so much. The thing is, I’m fresh from bath with my hair dripping and only a towel around my body. If only I know that I’ll be seeing him, I should’ve changed first.

“SIS! Why did you come out?” Daryl asked in panic.

“Isabella brought me here…I didn’t even know that Jiyong is here” I said and I looked at G-dragon who is smiling widely at me.

“Do you know what this means? THIS IS BADLUCK!” Railey said.

“And babe…you shouldn’t drive and be out before the wedding…it is said to be that we’re accident prone” I told him and he looked at me as if I’m the weirdest thing on earth.

“Do you guys really believe these superstitions?” he asked and I nod.

“It’s not bad to believe it right?” I asked and he smirked.

Truth is, our parents were the ones who told us about these superstitions and Omma told me that there is a huge possibility that unexpected things will happen before the wedding and it’s not bad to believe such superstitions (even if some of them are totally ridiculous).

“Are you really gonna stay here for long babe?” I asked him when he followed me to my room.

“Are you really going to shoo me away Mrs. Kwon?” he asked and I laughed.

“No…it’s just that…I’m afraid that something will happen because we broke this “not seeing each other before the wedding” thing” I answered and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

“Let’s not believe it I guess…you see…three days of not seeing you is hard and it just ruins my excitement for the wedding” he said and I gave him a kiss.

“Same here…but babe…you really have to go to the hotel now and just relax with the guys…remember…this is your last day of being a bachelor…I’m giving you time to call all your girls and tell them that you’re about to get married so they have to distance themselves from you” I joked and he laughed.

“OK…I’ll do that” he said and I slapped his shoulder.

“I’m really excited to see you later” I said while hugging him.

“I can’t wait to see you wearing that gown” he said while pointing at the wedding gown that he designed for me.

“Know what babe? I’m still figuring out how to walk in that huge ball gown…I swear! I attempted to fit it yesterday but the girls stopped me…it’s another superstition…I can’t fit the gown because the wedding might not push through” I said and he nod.

“What if it doesn’t fit you?” he asked, worried.

“Then I guess we have to call this wedding off” I joked and he looked at me in a scary way.

“I’m just joking!” I told him.

Oh my! What if he’s right? What if the gown won’t fit me? What will I do? I should’ve fitted it secretly last night! Now I’m being a bride-zilla once again, thanks to my lovely husband to be.

“I’ll be going now…you girls are really busy with so many things” G-dragon said while watching us do the last touches on our customized center piece (Daryl’s creativity made this possible).

“OK…that will be better…but I think you should ask one of the boys to pick you up instead” I told him and he laughed at me.

“Babe…are you still thinking of that superstitions? I will be careful…don’t worry…I’ll

Please log in to read the full chapter