NO ONE'S GONNA LEAVE.

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Snorkeling is so much fun! G-dragon and I enjoyed it to the max! All the thoughts and worries on my mind at that time were washed away and taken by the waves.

“Who’s up for scuba diving?” I asked them and they all looked tired after wind surfing.

“Can we have a break first? What time is our reservation?” Taeyang asked.

“3pm…it’s still early….we can go to my suite first and have lunch there” I told them and they agreed.

All of us were tired and hungry, and as for me, I’m really sleepy. When we were on our way to the suite, my eyes were already shut and I can’t even manage to open it.

The boys decided to hang out outside while the girls are busy taking pictures. I told myself that I will really sleep and rest first for me to have enough energy for later, but when I entered the room, G-dragon is in the little balcony, smoking again. I didn’t notice him went in, he seems to be in deep thoughts for he is just staring at the sea and puffing his cigarette, he didn’t even noticed that I came in.

“Babe’ I said while hugging him from behind.

“mmm”

I wonder what’s wrong. Awhile ago, he was so happy and when we’re on our way here, his mood changed all of a sudden.

“Babe…what are you thinking?” I asked, I was expecting him to face me but he remained in his position.

“Jiyong! Is there a problem?” I forced him to face me and he just stared at me “What? Here we go again…how many times will I tell you that I don’t have the power of telepathy…I cannot read your mind” I continued.

“It’s nothing” he answered and I crossed my arms on my chest while staring at him.

OK. So he won’t speak up. Fine! I will just stay here and wait till he say whatever it is that is bugging him.

After I don’t know how long, we were still in the same place, same position, the only thing that changed was he already smoked 2 sticks of cigarette and I’m starting to get annoyed.

“Fine!...you don’t wanna share it…OK” I said and went inside the room, closing the sliding doors and the heavy curtains for him not to see me.

I changed my clothes and went to bed, I’m not in the mood again and it’s all because of G-dragon’s sudden mood change. I know that something is bothering him, but why is he hiding it to himself? I can always be his listening ear.

                                                                              

 

I hate the feeling of being sleepy but you can’t sleep at all no matter how you toss and turn in bed. G-dragon hasn’t came in to the room yet and it’s bugging me, I wonder how many sticks of cigarette did he already consume this time?

After a few minutes, he came in the room quietly and I pretend to be asleep. When I felt him climbed up the bed, I took a deep breath and moved a little. He lay beside me and I can feel his heavy stares even if I can’t see him. He lifted my head gently and put his arms under my neck and came close to me but I turned to the other side with my back facing him.

I cannot understand him. Awhile ago, he’s totally ignoring me and now, he’s back to normal? It’s driving me crazy!

“I love you” he whispered in my ear and his lips close to my ear.

He’s acting so damn weird, what’s with him?

I can’t take this anymore, I will ask one more time about what’s bothering him, and if he ignores me again, I don’t care anymore.

I turned and faced him, our eyes are meeting each other and we stare at each other for a long time.

“Are you going to tell me now what’s on your mind?” I asked and he gave out a small smile.

“I told you…it’s nothing” he answered and I rolled my eyes at him.

“I may be stupid at times Jiyong…but you can’t fool me…I can tell that something is bothering you” I told him.

“What if one day….you just feel like going home…that…you are ready to give up your job…in short….you’re going home…for good….what will happen to us?” he finally said.

“Why would I go home in the first place? I’m enjoying Korea…babe…are you affected with my little drama awhile ago?” I asked him.

“I can really feel how much you miss your family…your life back home…for a minute…I thought that you’re capable of leaving me once you decide that you can’t take the homesickness anymore” he said and I gave out a laugh.

Gosh! Are his eyes welling up? I didn’t know that he will get affected with me missing my family and all.

“Babe! What are you thinking? I’m not going to leave you!” I lifted my head to look at him.

“I told you…it’s nothing...I’m just over thinking” he said and I saw a tear drop on the pillow.

“Kwon Jiyong! Are you crying?” I asked in a teasing manner but the truth is, I’m really touched.

“I guess…I am…and I have to blame you for it” he said and I laughed.

“I didn’t know that you’re cute whenever you’re being emotional…babe…no…Kwon Jiyong!” I looked at him straight in to his eyes.<

Please log in to read the full chapter