DISTANCE

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

12-03-12

167th day in Seoul.

A good relationship needs at least 5 ingredients: Communication, Understanding, Trust, Fun and a Healthy Life. Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other. The person you’re in a relationship with should make you feel special. Sound’s too cheesy but, it’s a pre-requisite for any good relationship. You have to feel like your boyfriend admires you, respects you, and feels lucky to be with you.

It’s been a month since my “secret” relationship with G-dragon has been revealed and up to now, things are still crazy. A lot of things have come up and if I’m going to write each one of them, this notebook will ran out of pages. But one thing’s for sure, our love for each other has become stronger because of all the hurdles that we’ve been going through right now.

“Baby girl….wake up” G-dragon’s voice is too y for the morning.

“mmm”

“Wake up…your alarm already rang…I just turned it off” he said while hugging me.

“Why did you come here this early? You should’ve waited for me in my office” I told him burying my face on his chest.

Well, we’re not living together anymore. I moved out of his house 3 weeks ago because President YG says so. The distance tortured us but we have to obey orders, our boss will always have the last say on things.

“I want to see you so badly...I miss you so much” he said while my hair.

“I miss you too…you told me that you’re gonna visit last night…and once again…you didn’t” I lift my head to look at him and he chuckled.

“I was too tired to even drive…sorry baby girl” he said and I sighed.

This is the hardest part of being away from each other, we have to manage our time well. As for me, I’m really having a hard time balancing my work, my crazy self and my equally crazy boyfriend but I’m able to survive everyday .

“Babe?” I called for his attention.

“mmm?”

“Can we sleep in your house later?” I asked him and I’m really dying to hear a yes.

“Of course! Wait…what came in to your mind that made you ask that all of a sudden?” he asked.

“It’s just that…it’s been 3 days since the last time that we sleep in one bed…no not a bed…a couch” I answered and he laughed.

Truth is, we already used my office us our bedroom because almost every night we spend the night there whenever we feel like it or if we have some things to talk about.

“OK…I’ll ask our maid to clean things there” he said and kissed the top of my head.

“Wait…did I tell you yesterday that President YG wants to talk to me about something?” I asked him and he shook his head.

“What is it about?” he asked curiously.

“I don’t know…but he told me that it’s urgent” I said and he nod.

Yesterday, President YG called at my office asking me if I have some free time today for he will talk to me about something but he didn’t elaborate it. I’m actually nervous because I can feel that it has something to do with me and G-dragon again.

“Do you have any schedules today babe?” I asked.

“I don’t….we have rehearsals later by 6pm but it will end early because Youngbae will film his MV and Daesung will have rehearsals for a musical play” he said and I nod.

“OK…I’ll take a bath now…I don’t want to be late today” I said and kissed him on the lips.

“Can you stay here for a while? Or can you kiss me longer?” he asked and I slapped his stomach lightly.

“No!” I said playfully and he grabbed my hand and pulled me back down to bed.

“I’m really stubborn huh?” he asked and he crawled on top of me.

“Babe…the girls are already awake by this time and they might open the door” I told him and he giggled.

“I locked it” he said and I looked at him in disbelief.

“Gosh Jiyong! You’re brain is really ahead of everything!” I shouted and he laughed.

“Baby girl…it’s been 2 weeks…that’s 14 days of deprivation” he said and I rolled my eyes at him.

“WOW! You already know how to count! Babe…it’s too early for and I’m not ready for it” I told him and he laughed.

“Ok…let’s shut the curtains down and I’ll get you ready” he said got up to draw the curtains down then went back on top of me.

“I don’t know what to do with you anymore babe” I told him and kissed him on the lips.

The funny thing is, I’m being too conscious of everything around me while we’re doing it that my focus is not with him but with what’s outside my room. We can hear the girls laughing while watching television then after that we can hear plates clattering. It was a pretty quick thing but it feels good to be able to fell attached and one with him again.

“Babe…carry me to the bathroom” I said using my super sweet voice.

“Why? Can’t you stand?” he asked with a contented smile on his face.

“I can’t…I’m too tired and it’s a bit painful” I told him and he giggled.

“OK…but kiss me first” he said and I just sat up and was about to get out of bed when he pulled down the duvet that was covering my body causing me to fall back down to bed again.

“Babe! I’m running late...I don’t have time to play” I told him and he kissed me right away.

“OK…fun time’s done Jiyong” I told him and he got up from bed and scooped me up and carried me to the bathroom.

I took a short bath since I only have 30 minutes to prepare for work. After my bath, I went out of the bathroom and saw G-dragon using my laptop and his face is really serious.

“Babe…what are you looking at?” I asked while standing beside him.

“Nothing” he said and I took a sit on his lap and opened the laptop again.

OK. So there’s another rumor about us and now it’s about me being pregnant. I really can’t believe these people, everyday they make a new rumor and it’s never ending! Yesterday, I was seen ring shopping and they said that it’s for our engagement. The funny thing is, Railley was the one who bought a ring as a gift for her mum and they just happened to see me in a jewelry store. And why would I buy my engagement ring? Isn’t it supposed to be G-dragon buying that for me?

“ooohhh…now I’m pregnant...you know what babe? These people who are making rumors about us is not familiar with timeline…get me? Yesterday…they say that I’m ring shopping for our engagement…I was expecting for them to make a rumor about our possible date of engagement or how much that ring costs or something like that” I told him and he laughed.

“It’s a good thing that you’re not being affected of those s already” he said while leaving slight kisses on my nape.

“I’m still affected by some but I’m getting used to it” I told him and stood up.

“I’m gonna change” I told him and kissed his cheek.

Ever since our relationship has been revealed, a lot of people are watching our every move already. And the first thing that they always see is my style, the way I dress, the brands that I wear and how I carry it. I’m used to seeing myself in some online magazines and being criticized by how lame my color choices are.

Please log in to read the full chapter