HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

07-30-12

40th day in Seoul. 1st day in Bora Bora Island.

A soulmate is someone that you carry with you forever. It’s one person who knew you, accepted you, and believed in you before anyone else did or when no one else would, and no matter what happens, you’ll always love them and nothing could ever change that.

It’s my BIRTHDAY! WOOHOO! I’m a year older and this is totally the happiest birthday ever! I miss my mum and dad though, coz we always celebrate my birthday’s together.

We are in Bora Bora Island Baby! I was so shocked when G-dragon woke me up so early yesterday and just told me to get ready because we’re going somewhere. I still cannot believe that the Big Bang boys are here with us (not even in my wildest dreams have I imagined that Big Bang will celebrate my birthday with me, right now, I’m the most lucky VIP). I super love my girls, Railey and Daryl for celebrating my birthday with me as well, of course, I cannot forget my lovely boyfriend Kwon Jiyong.

I woke up with the sun striking right on my face while G-dragon’s face is buried behind me while hugging me from the back (he used me as his sun shield).

We arrived in the island at around 4am and we are really beat up. We cannot sleep in the plane for we’re all very excited. It was a very long trip and I’m telling you, even though G-dragon keeps on entertaining me (we played angry birds for a very long time and even made a bet and of course, he won), it’s still boring and I think only Taeyang and Daesung fell asleep.

“Oh my! Love…love…love it! This is beyond awesome!” Daryl said when we entered the hotel’s lobby.

“Wow! I didn’t know it’s this beautiful!” Taeyang said in amazement.

I’ve been here a lot of times but it still takes my breath away, it’s really beautiful and I have my fondest memories here.

“OK guys! Here’s the room keys…2 for each room…but we have an extra one for ________’s parents booked a different room for her weeks before us…so…you guys decide on who will go solo in one room” Railey said.

“You have a separate room?” G-dragon asked me and I know that he’s not liking the idea.

“I can cancel it” I told him and he nod.

“No way! That’s a presidential suite! Don’t waste it!” Daryl said and I rolled my eyes at her.

“But it’s OK…I don’t want to be alone in one room after all” I said and they looked at me with their I-know-your-up-to-something faces.

“Ah! Daryl and I can stay there with you!” Railey said excitedly and they gave each other high fives.

I know that the girls are just annoying and teasing me, and they are just testing if I will protest.

“If you want…you can have it…I’ll just share a room with Jiyong” I told them and they all got shocked.

“Wait…am I hearing you right? Is that really you island?” Daryl said and I slapped her arm lightly.

“3 days ago…you’re having problems with how you’ll sleep with him in one room….and now you’re all cool with it?” Railey asked.

“Looks like Jiyong is already used to seeing you shirtless when you sleep” Daryl said making the boys look at me in disbelief.

Ok. Why are they even listening? It’s just me, Daryl and Railey who are talking. G-dragon smirked upon hearing it and I looked at him and smiled.

“uhmm..Daryl..it’s my birthday…why are you bullying me?” I asked and they all laughed.

“OMO! Hyung is that true? _______ sleeps shirtless?” Seungri asked making the rest of the members shocked.

“Yah! You don’t have the right to know” G-dragon answered.

If only the girls know that I’ve been sleeping without any clothes on for 2 nights already, they will flip.

“OK…let’s decide with the room arrangements now…so that we can all sleep” Railey said.

“Daesung and I will share” Taeyang said.

“AISH! I don’t want to share a room with Seungri…Jiyong? Where are you staying?” TOP said making the youngest sad.

“I don’t know…where do you want me to sleep?” G-dragon looked at me.

“Up to you” I answered and he shook his head.

“Hyung…I don’t want to be alone…it’s lonely…can I just share a room with you like before?” Seungri pleaded to G-dragon.

“Yah! You don’t even want to share a room with me before…and now…you want to share all of a sudden?” G-dragon said making us all laugh.

“uhmm…I’ll just go solo…TOP can have the spare room…then Jiyong and Seungri will share” I said and he just looked at me as a sign of protest.

“Baby girl…are you darn serious?” he asked and I nod.

That’s where our room arrangement problem ended, we all went to our rooms after that. They’re rooms are close to each other while mine is a bit far for you will have to ride a jetski or walk far to get to where I am.

                                           

 

“I want to stay here” G-dragon whined.

“Babe…just accompany Seungri” I told him and I joined him on the bed.

“But…he can sleep alone” he said while hugging me.

“It’s only for 2 nights…after that…we’ll be in one room again” I told him and he sighed.

In the end, G-dragon has no choice but to go back to his room with Seungri. I don’t know why I suddenly decided to go solo, but it’s still a good thing for me and him to have a little space and somewhat miss each other.

*let’s hear it for my boyfriend….let’s hear it for my boyfriend*

Who is calling me? I’m just starting to drift away and now, here’s a call disturbing me.

“Hello?” I answered lazily.

“Baby girl…open the door” G-dragon said and I hurriedly got out from bed and rushed to open the door.

The moment I opened the door, I saw G-dragon with a huge smile on his face. I kinda expected this but, how did he get here? There are no jetski’s already, if he walked, I’m already amazed because it’s really a long walk.

“What are you doing here?” I asked and he didn’t answer, instead, he kissed me while pushing me inside the room.

What happened next is already given, I guess?

I still can’t believe that I’ve done it and what’s more is, my first time and the first guy whom I did it with is G-dragon. Now, I’m a living proof that dreams do come true and it’s really worth the wait.

“SIS! SIS! WAKE UP BIRTHDAY GIRL!” Daryl’s voice is banging my eardrums.

“BIRTHDAY GIRL! WAKE UP! OR DO YOU WANT US TO JUST BARGE IN?!” Railey shouted next.

Upon hearing them, I sat up just to realize that I’m and G-dragon is sleeping like a log beside me with only his boxers on. Shoot! The girls didn’t know that he is here and we can’t get caught in this state. I quickly grabbed G-dragon’s shirt on the floor and wore it, I don’t mind them seeing me in my underwear, they’re used to it anyway.

“WAIT! I’M IN THE BATHROOM!” I shouted.

“IT’S ING HOT HERE OUTSIDE! CAN YOU PLEASE OPEN IT NOW AND JUST CONTINUE WHATEVER YOU’RE DOING AFTER WE GET IN?” Daryl shouted back.

Seriously, what’s with G-dragon? The girls and I are so loud that we can al

Please log in to read the full chapter