WAIT? ARE YOU JEALOUS?

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

The girls seem to enjoy making fun of me. Oh well, I guess they really missed me. I don’t know how to answer these kinds of questions. I can’t take any more of it! I swear! I don’t like where this whole conversation is heading to.

“What ity are you talking about Daryl?!” I shouted at her in shock.

“You girls are so funny….uhmmm…excuse me? We’re still here?” Taeyang said and all of us laughed.

“Yeah….it feels like we’re watching you from some reality TV show….and it just happens to be live” TOP added.

“Sorry….this is how we really talk…specially…when one of us is hiding something…we can’t stop but interrogate her even in front of other people” Railey explained and the boys laughed.

“Actually…you girls are the ones….assuming that I’m hiding something from you” I said in defense and both girls looked at me with curious faces.

“Are you hiding something….or better say…..someone?” Daryl asked and my whole body froze. I can’t hide anything from them, I can see it, they’re about to unravel my secret. Wait. Our secret.

“I’m not hiding something….anything…or someone….OK? And I was just joking about what I said awhile ago” I said and it seems that nobody believed me.

“____________....just tell them” G-dragon suddenly speaks up which made me stare at him with my are-you-nuts? expression.

“So….__________.....are you going to say it….or shall we let G-dragon tell us all about it” Daryl said. OH GOSH! Why does she have to be this pushy?

“I don’t have any stories to tell or whatever…. My stay in Jeju is pure work and not interesting at all…you’ll just get bored with whatever story I tell you” I said in defense and looked at G-dragon, who is now smiling widely as if telling me that I’m about to lose this game already.

“Guys…let’s stop torturing ________...look at her….she seems to be committing a crime anytime soon” Taeyang said and all of them laughed.

“Oh God! Thank you Taeyang for that! I super love you” I said as I go near him and gave him a hug.

OK. Fine. I should’ve not done that. G-dragon is not gonna let that hug and I love you pass. I’m one STUPID little girl!

“Whatever… but we’re not done yet madam…you still have to deal with us at home”  Daryl told me and I just rolled my eyes.

Hours passed with the Big Bang boys working their asses out real hard while us girls are just listening to them. WOW! I can’t believe that G-dragon still have the energy to work like this, to think that he just came from a tiring trip as well. Railey and Daryl seemed to be so close with the 4 boys now, they always joke around and even call the boys in their real names while I’m still in the screen name level, even with G-dragon, I still call him G-dragon and not Jiyong like most people here call him.

When the clock striked 11pm, the girls and I have decided to go home for we are so beat up and our ears are about to explode from all the loud music we’ve been hearing. The boys on the other hand, chose to stay for a little while to finish something. I really do have super duper high respect for them, they work non-stop that even my workaholic can’t handle.

We arrived at our apartment at around 12am and we still have lots of energy to shed. The girls and I decided to order pizza and have a little talk over a lot of paper works and article writing (yeah…it’s a talent..you know….work, read, gossip all in one…really stress relieving…try it!).

I’m still in my no-don’t-ever-tell-them-the-truth-yet game and I know, sooner or later, I will be admitting everything once the girls start their annoying questions tactic. My life is such an open book to these girls and even if I don’t tell them anything, they will know what I’m up to and if I’m hiding something. But for now, I have to stick with this whole secrecy plan because I don’t want to put another stressing issue in my system for now.

“What the F is this?! ________!!!!!” Railey shouted from my bedroom and I quickly rushed to see what’s happening.

“What?!” I said as I panting.

“Why do you have a super huge bears on your bed? Are you some kind of bear obsessed now?” Railey asked and Daryl came in to see what’s going on.

“OH MY! What happened? Is this some kind of a bear exhibit or something?” Daryl said the moment she saw the bears and plunged onto my bed.

“Just deal with them…after all, they won’t be bothering you

Please log in to read the full chapter