HOT NIGHT

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Oh gosh! I can’t think straight right now. Wait. Do I even have to think? I mean, we’ve been doing this for how many times already but I feel like it’s my first time to experience it again.

“C’mon” G-dragon pulled me to the bathroom where a very inviting bathtub is waiting for us.

                                                                  

 

“No…gosh! Not another bathroom !” I whined and he chuckled.

“We’re just going to get in the mood…don’t worry” he told me.

He went out of the bathroom the moment I stepped in the bathtub and I find it really funny because I feel like, he’s got this schedule or program in his head that he has to follow.

OK. Please! Somebody wake me up! When he came back, he removed his robe in front of me and he’s totally, as in TOTALLY , I actually don’t know what to do. My eyes got big from shock, my jaws dropped and my whole being has been shaken. Gosh! I’ve seen all of him before but it feels like everything is new. I blushed BIGTIME and I can’t even look into his eyes because I’m really shy.

                                                                           

 

“Jiyong! This is INSANE!” I told him but he just shrugged.

“Here” he gave me a glass of wine and stepped in the bathtub as well.

I’ve got this tingly feeling inside me and I can’t help but react whenever our bodies touch each other. Oh help me!

“Congratulations” he said and pulled me closer to him and he hugged me tight.

“Thank you” I said and kissed him.

“I told you you’re gonna win” he said.

“I’m still in shock actually… I cannot even imagine that I’ve got an award under my name already” I told him and he chuckled.

“You’ve got lots of awards babe…you just don’t know them” he said and I looked at him curiously.

“Kindly tell me what those awards are?” I asked.

“Well…I’ll give you two of the highest awards that you have” he said and I waited for him to continue.

“Of course…best mum…and then…best cook…coz now you can do things in the kitchen without burning the house” he continued and I pinched his chest, making him shriek.

“Yah! No need to be violent” he said and I kissed him on the cheek.

“What else? I asked.

“Best in getting jealous…best in being workaholic…best in kissing? Best in….” he said and I covered his mouth with my hand to make him stop.

“Babe…seriously? That best in getting jealous award is really annoying” I said and he hugged me.

“OK…I’ll remove that” he said.

“Lastly…you’re the best wife” he told me and I looked at him.

“I don’t want to be the best wife babe…I mean…if I’m the best…that means I’ll have nothing to improve…truth is…I’ve got lots to improve and change” I said and he shook his head.

“I know that you’re not perfect but in my eyes you are…so let’s just let that be” he said and I crawled on top of him and kissed him.

That touched me and it melted my heart. I didn’t know that my husband sees me that way, yes, he loves me so much and appreciates everything that I do but seeing me as one perfect human being is really a big thing.

Well, we did it in the tub and as much as I hate it, I did enjoy it. After that, he went out of the bathroom first and left me alone once again.

The moment I went out of the bathroom, the bowl of strawberries are already on the bed plus a can of whip cream and chocolate syrup. At first I was like, Oh OK, so he’s hungry but it has a different purpose.

                                

 

“Wait…babe…are you sure you want to do this kind of thing?” I asked and he laughed.

“I just want to try it” he said and I nod.

Oh fine! I’m all cool with it. After all, I told him that I’ll be doing whatever he wants me to do. Gosh! This is CRAZY!

Well, strawberries, chocolate syrup and whip cream tastes so good. Yes, you’re mind can go wild while thinking of what we did with those sweets. If you’re thinking of body and stuff like that, well, CONGRATULATIONS! What you’re thinking is correct and you’re mind is absolutely dirty! Haha!

“Gosh babe! I feel like I’m already a mess…my hair is sticky…well…my body is totally sticky too” I said and touched his arm so that he can feel how sticky my body is.

“See?” I asked and he laughed.

“Well Mrs. Kwon…I didn’t know that you’re deliciously sweet” he said and I looked at him and cracked up in laughter.

“How can I not be deliciously sweet? I’ve got whip cream and chocolate syrup all over my body” I told him and he pulled me closer and hugged me tight.

“I still have lots in store for you…do you know that?” he asked me and I looked at him in disbelief.

“Oh my gosh Jiyong! Whoever suggested this should never suggest it again to anyone…it really is tiring” I said and he laughed so hard that he came to a point that he can’t breathe already.

I know that too much sugar can really make you hyperactive and all but G-dragon’s hype and energy is totally one level up.

“OK…mind sharing what’s on your mind so that I can laugh that hard as well?” I asked and he catches his breath but end up laughing again.

“Fine” I said and kept silent till he stops from laughing.

“Babe…did you know that Railey and Daryl were the ones who suggested this? They told me that they were the ones who taught you about hot nights as well” he said and I looked at him in shock.

I’m going to kill those girls the moment I see them. How can they tell that to my husband? They promised that it’ll be our secret and it will never come out.

“Well...yes…it’s actually their idea and I’m one stupid girl for obeying them” I said and he laughed again.

“So that means I’m also stupid?” he asked and I nod.

“Yeah…we’re both stupid coz we fell in their trap” I said.

After our little conversation, we just looked at each other and next thing we know it we’re in it again and even though I’m dead tired, it seems like my body doesn’t want to stop even if my mind is already demanding for it to stop.

“Seriously babe? I really want to rest and sleep” I told him and he gave me his shirt.

“This means we’re going to stop it right here…right?” I asked and wore the shirt.

“Yes…I am also drained” he said and I laughed.

“Gosh Jiyong! I’ve never thought even in a hundred years that we’re going to go wild like this” I said and he nods in agreement.

“But I actually enjoyed it…and I’m happy that we’re able to spend some alone time with each other” he said and I kissed him.

“Same here…I feel like we’re one again…I don’t know…we’r

Please log in to read the full chapter