HOURS BEFORE THE ENGAGEMENT.

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

November 16, 2016

We seek the comfort of another. Someone to share and share the life we choose. Someone to help us through the never ending attempt to understand ourselves and in the end, someone to comfort us along the way. You know you are in love when you see the world in his eyes and when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.

It’s been five days since G-dragon proposed for marriage and it is one of the most wonderful things that ever happen to me. I still can’t believe that I’m getting married with the man that I’ve always dreamed of and having him beside me is all I’ve ever wanted.

I woke up with the sound of my alarm, I set it early because my parents are arriving from New York anytime soon and they’re going straight to the apartment to see Isabella. Well, today is the engagement party and I’m totally packed with schedules. I still need to go to a short meeting with some clients and honestly, this is by far the most hectic day of my existence.

All of the engagement and wedding plans are kept as a secret. President YG has been very careful about the whole thing and we only get trusted people to handle all the works. The engagement will consist of close family and friends and it is strictly private. We planned this party for three days and I’m really thankful that President YG has hired a very good team to do everything and all G-dragon and I will do is just show up in our engagement party. In one way or another, it really pulled out some weight on our shoulders.

G-dragon has been rehearsing non-stop for their upcoming concert and at the same time helping with the wedding plans (well, he criticized some things here and there but everything’s cool now) while I try to balance my time for Isabella, my work, G-dragon and myself. It’s hard, but it’s actually fun and challenging.

“Babe….babe….babe” I shook G-dragon by the arm.

“mmm?”

“I’m going to the grocery store to buy some ingredients for lunch later” I said and he opened one eye and looked at me.

“Do you want me to go with you?” he asked while holding my hand.

“No…I can manage…I’ll borrow your car if it’s OK?” I asked and he smirked.

“Why do you need to borrow it…babe…it’s also yours…no need to ask for my permission” he said lazily and I gave him a peck on the lips.

“OK…I’ll be back in an hour maybe…love you!” I said and he smiled at me.

“Love you too…drive safely” he said and went back to sleep.

See? Up until now the whole marriage thing has not sink in to me yet. I’m like a sponge who is just absorbing all the water whether it’s dirty or not. I’m just letting things flow and see what happens.

I feel like I’m going to be so nerve crazy later. The girls and I had a bet about this and I know that I’m losing BIGTIME! I mean, who in the world will not get nerve crazy when you know that you’re going to announce your marriage in front of two hundred people? And what’s nerve wracking is, those people are mostly celebrities and high-end society people.

After grocery shopping, I went straight home and nobody welcomed me. OK. They are all sleeping I guess. Truth is, I wasn’t able to sleep well last night because of all the engagement party things that I was thinking about. I have this long checklist installed in my head and I’m double checking everything using my mind.

 The moment I entered our room, I saw Isabella playing with her dolls beside her sleeping dad and I swear! They look so cute! (I’m spazzing over that scene).

“MUM!” Isabella ran towards me and hugged me.

“Hey baby girl…good morning!” I greeted cheerfully.

“Morning mum!” she replied, hugging me again.

“Dad’s still sleeping….shhh” she raised her index finger on her pouted lips.

Isabella is already a daddy’s girl. G-dragon really did a great job on getting Isabella’s trust. She can’t sleep without him beside her and she cries whenever she wakes up without her dad. They are inseparable and she’s slowly becoming one of the boys. Have I mentioned that the Big Bang boys are Isabella’s official babysitters aside from Railey and Daryl? Well, yes, our daughter is really Big Bang’s angel now and if VIP’s knew about this? They would surely go wild.

“Babe!” I shouted playfully while sitting on his back.

“mmmmm”

“Wake up! It’s a sun shiny day!” I said and he chuckled.

“You’re heavy” he said lazily and I stood up.

“Why did you stand?” he asked and I pulled out a chair and sit there.

“Because you told me that I’m heavy…I don’t want to burden you with my fat ” I told him and he laughed.

“Who told you you’ve got a fat ? I’ll kill him!” he said.

“Well…can you kill yourself?” I asked and he got out from bed and went near me.

“Is that what you want? I’ll do it” he said and I smirked.

“You’re so dramatic Mr. Kwon!” I said and he laughed.

“I love you Mrs. Kwon” he said sweetly and I spazzed because of that.

I’m still not used to that name and I know that in a matter of a week, I’ll be officially Mrs. Kwon and it’s still surreal. Isabella’s papers are already in process and in a matter of a month, she will also be a Kwon already.

“DAD! I want to play this” Isabella pointed at G-dragon’s phone and he quickly gave it to his daughter.

He really can’t say no to her. There are times that I remind him to learn how to say no, for her to know that she cannot get whatever she wants. He’s totally a spoiler while I’m always the bad witch.

“What are you gonna cook later?” he asked while lying beside Isabella in bed.

“hmmm…sweet and sour pork and beef brisket with onion-lemon marmalade and sweet potatoes” I answered proudly.

“That sounds so delicious babe…are you going to cook all of them?” he asked and from the way he looks, I know that he’s not convinced that I can do it.

“Jiyong…why do I have a feeling that you’re not confident about me cooking? I’m telling you…I know how to cook those dishes…just wait and see” I said and he laughed.

“Babe…I’m just asking” he said and I nod.

After playing with Isabella and G-dragon, I went to the kitchen and prepared the ingredients that I’m going to use later. I’m really confident that I can pull this off because Omma taught me how to make these dishes (I actually failed cooking it, but I’m gonna try once again).

“MUM! MUM! MUM! I want to cook!” Isabella came running to the kitchen, pulling a chair and placing it next to me.

“Careful baby girl” I said while she climbed up the chair.

“Does it look delicious?” I asked.

“Yes!” she answered, silently watching the soup boiling.

“I want that” she pointed at the beef.

“It’s still raw baby…I’ll let you taste this later” I told her and she gave out a pout.

I finished cooking with Isabella eating the sweet potatoes. I can’t stop her because she’s totally loving it and I’m oh so proud that my daughter is loving my own cooked food.

“I’m hungry” Daryl came in to the kitchen and looked at the food.

“That’s our lunch…don’t touch it yet” I told her.

“Wait! What time are you going to the office?” she asked and I suddenly remembered my meeting.

“Shoot! I almost forgot about that! What time is it?” I asked while putting the last pieces of beef on a plate.

“Ten minutes to eight” she answered.

Oh my! I’m gonna be late if I will not get ready this very second. Gosh! What am I going to do with my life? If on

Please log in to read the full chapter