FIGHT FOR LOVE AND FAMILY.

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

A shout out to my sis @ secretlyinluv...ENJOY! Thank you guys for supporting this story:...mwah!:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

[12.06.17. G-dragon’s Infidelity, EXPOSED]

[12.06.17. Big Bang’s Leader G-dragon has a mistress?]

[12.06.17 G-dragon’s family in crisis]

12.06.17 G-dragon, from Leader to Cheater?]

December 6, 2017

The greatest pleasures of love are inseparable from its greatest pains: Love has the face of a goddess, but the talons of a lion. In truth, a family is what you make it. It is made strong, not by the number of heads counted at the dinner table, but by the commitment of time, care and love you show to one another, and by the hopes for the future you have as individuals and as a unit.

I was expecting that waking up in our current situation right now will be painful but I guess I’m wrong. I feel so determined and ready for the day ahead, I’m ready to fight for my husband’s reputation and I’m ready to kill the out of that .

My life is like a roller coaster, a tire or a ferris wheel. I have my own fair share of pain and laughs, there are things that happens again and repeats itself, sometimes I’m up, sometimes I’m down but I will never let this tire go flat, I’ll keep this ferris wheel moving and will always have a thrill of a roller coaster. I may go flat, stop for a moment or have rust but once I’m inflated, ready to go and cleaned, I will make sure that I’ll give life another heck of joy.

I can’t understand why people make such senseless rumors when they don’t know what really happened or what is happening at the moment. I don’t know where they got these stupid ideas and what amazes me is that, they can make up a whole story with just three pictures. I know that my husband will be hurt once he sees this and I know that he will pretend that he’s not affected when in truth, he really is and he cries at night whenever he thinks that I’m asleep. Yes, he cried while hugging me last night, he was saying sorry. For a moment my heart was being crushed because I know that he’s hurting inside but I told myself that I have to be strong for him.

“Babe…it’s still early…you’re already awake?” he asked.

“Did I wake you up?” I asked and immediately closed my laptop.

“No…I just want to hug you but you’re not here beside me” he said and I laughed.

“Mr. Kwon…there are so many pillows to hug” I told him and sat beside him in bed.

“I want to hug my wife…pillows are not really my type” he said and lay his head on my lap.

“Are you OK now?” I asked and he looked up at me curiously.

“Huh? I’m fine babe…things just ” he said and I kissed him.

“I love you….always remember that…I’ll always be here for you…screw those people….everything will be fine babe…I’m telling you…this will pass” I told him and he hugged me by the waist tightly.

“Good thing I have a wife that doesn’t give to all these…I love you” he said and I laughed.

I can pretend that I’m fine, I need to be fine for my husband. This is one crazy thing for the both of us coz it talks about our relationship already. I’m ready to defend G-dragon but he doesn’t want me to be part of the mess.

“What are the headlines today?” he asked all of a sudden.

“Huh? What are you talking about?” I asked in shock.

“I know that you’re reading some news about your cheating husband” he answered and slapped his chest.

“You’re not cheating! You’re caught up in a ing situation because of that ” I told him and he laughed.

“But I’m kissing a girl that is not my wife…in a fire exit” he joked and I smirked.

“Then kiss me in a fire exit as well then take a picture and  I’ll upload it somewhere” I said and he laughed harder.

“Jiyong…I know that this is really hard for you…and although you’re making a joke out of it…I know that that you’re affected by this BIGTIME…so if you want to cry or be mad…go! Do it! I won’t stop you” I said and he sat up and cupped my face with his hands.

“I will never cry tears of pain in front of you…I promised that to myself” he said and I pinched his nose.

“Are you going to cry if I pinch your nose this hard?” I asked while pinching his nose.

“Yah! I still have a performance later…I don’t want my nose to be like Rudolph’s” he said while rubbing his nose.

“You’re super cute Mr. Kwon…no wonder I fell in love with you” I told him and he stared at me.

“What?” I asked.

“Aigoo…you’re blushing” he said and I pushed his face away from mine.

“I’m not…go back to sleep and I’ll cook breakfast” I said and got out from bed.

“I want strawberry pancakes!” he shouted when I’m about to go out of the room.

“NO!” I shouted back.

Well, strawberries have a different meaning to us. Yes, it means and I’m not in the mood for it.

I was smiling like a fool while cooking. I kept on repeating our recent conversation and for me, it’s a sweet talk. I’ve burnt two pancakes because my mind is floating somewhere and I’m totally drowned in love (Cheesy? Oh let me be!).

“MUM! MUM! MUM!” Isabella came running.

“You’re already awake? It’s still early” I told her and she hugged me by the waist.

“They’re both awake already” G-dragon walked in the kitchen with Gabriella in his arms.

“I guess my pancakes really smell good that it woke you guys up” I said confidently and heard G-dragon smirking.

“Kwon Jiyong! You’re not allowed to eat” I told him and he looked at me in surprise.

“Why? What did I do?” he asked.

“You didn’t believe me when I say that my pancakes smells good” I told him and he laughed.

“Aigoo” he said.

When I’m done cooking, G-dragon helped me prepare the table. In times like this, I can really feel that we are a normal family. It feels so good to eat with your family in one table.

“Mum…why is Isabella eating that not this?” Isabella asked while pointing at Gabriella’s baby food.

“She can’t chew that much unlike you…that’s why mum still mash her food” I answered.

“I don’t think that tastes good” she said, making G-dragon and I laugh.

“I’ve tasted it actually…it tastes fine” I said and G-dragon laughed so hard.

Isabella is starting her talk show once again and I’m preparing myself for another round of non-stop questions. There are also times where I just find myself talking non-stop because of her, and I’m telling you, it’s weird.

“Isabella…do you want to go with dad and watch his performance?” I asked.

“Yes!” she answered.

“OK” G-dragon said and gave his daughter a high five.

“Do you want to go babe?” he asked.

Actually, I don’t want to get attention from the people coz they might think that we are just covering the truth behind the cheating rumors and we’re just showing that we’re fine or something like that.

“I have so many things to do in the office…I can’t” I answered.

“OK…I’ll call Omma to babysit Gabriella for you” he said.

“Is it OK with her?” I asked.

“Of course! Babe…I know that you don’t want to be seen in public for now because of the mess that we’re in” he said.

“It’s not that…I just don’t want to fire things up…I mean…people might think that we’re showing that we’re fine when we’re really not…things like that” I told him and he smirked.

“I thought you don’t care about the people?” he asked and I stared at him.

Ok. I care about what people might say. I’m afraid that they will criticize us or say something bad, I can’t take those rude comments.

Please log in to read the full chapter