ONE DAY TO GO.

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Here goes another update! YEY! I'm actually sick but i just feel like writing...so here ya go! Enjoy! They're going to meet soon:) MWAH!

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************                                                                       

                                                                                      

 

“Hyung! Jiyong hyung!  Hyung!” maknae came in my room without even knocking.

AISH! Why did he have to wake me up this early? If he’s just going to fool around with me, he’s going to be dead meat.

“Hyung! Hyung!” he keeps on shaking me by the shoulders.

“WAE????!!!!” I shouted and he took a step back.

“Hyung…I have to tell you something….it’s really going to make you happy” he said and I suddenly felt excited but I’m pretending to be pissed.

“What?!” I asked in an angry tone.

“________ has just arrived in Seoul hyung…manager hyung told me awhile ago about it” he said and upon hearing her name, my whole body jerked up and all I want to do is go back to Korea already.

“MWO? Are you sure about that?” I asked and he nods.

This is our last day here in Japan after 3 months of non-stop work. We still have a schedule later but my mind is already back in Korea. I can’t wait to see _______, wait, am I dreaming?

I went out of my room after that coz I’m sure I will not be able to sleep again. The first person I looked for was Youngbae, I’ll make him call Railey or Daryl to confirm if what Seungri was saying the truth.

“Youngbae! Can you call Railey?” I called out from the living room.

“Wae?” he asked coming out from the kitchen.

“Seungri told me that ________ is back in Korea…I just want to make sure that he’s not lying” I said and he chuckled.

“What will you do if she’s really back?” he asked.

“I don’t know yet…it’s been 3 years…I’m sure it’s going to be awkward between the two of us” I answered.

It really is going to be awkward and I’m sure she will have to adjust once again with her “new” environment. What I know is, I’m still in-love with her and if she’s already in a relationship with a different man, I’ll surely go crazy.

“Hello?” Railey answered after a few rings.

“Hey” Youngbae said.

I’m really anxious, I can’t even think straight already. My mind is twisted and all I need is a simple “yes, she’s already back” and that’s going to be the end of my sanity.

“I heard from manager hyung that ________ is already back?” Youngbae pretended to sound like he’s the one who’s curious about it.

“Yep…she’s back” she answered and my heart just skipped a beat and my breathing went fast.

“Really? When did she come back?” Youngbae continued to ask.

“She just arrived hours ago…Youngbae?” Railey answered.

“mmm?”

“Did Jiyong know about this already?” she asked nervously and I suddenly snapped out to my senses.

“Yes…he’s actually beside me now” he answered.

“Good…Jiyong! I know that you can hear me” she said cheerfully.

“Yes…I hear you clearly” I said and she chuckled.

“You’re girl is already back! Still hot and fresh from New York!” she joked and we laughed.

I’ll certainly get my girl back. I know that we’re going to have to start again but I don’t care. All I want is to be with her for the rest of my life.

“Where is she right now?” I asked.

“She’s sleeping…she’s having a major jetlag” she answered.

“Please take care of her for me…We’ll be back tomorrow” I said and she giggled.

“Oh my! You’re being too cheesy once again Jiyong…I can’t take it!” Railey said and I laughed.

At last! My life is back again. It’s going to be one sweet life for me. 

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

November 6, 2016

Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outwards together in the same direction. The absolute value of love makes life worthwhile, and so makes man’s strange and difficult situation acceptable. Absence diminishes mediocre passions and increases great ones, as the wind extinguishes candles and fans fires.

So we’re back! I’m already back to my reality and I’m going to face some of my biggest fears as time goes by. The thing is, it’s not only me who’s back but my daughter is with me. Isabella is really having a hard time taking all the changes and she’s still sulking about leaving her original home.

“Mum…are we going to see Grandpa and Grandma again?” Isabella asked while we’re on the plane to Korea.

“Of course baby girl! They are going to visit you always…don’t worry” I answered and a pout appeared on her face.

“Baby girl…Korea is beautiful…promise…Aunt Railey and Aunt Daryl lives there…it’s not like New York but it’s also fun there” I said and a tear fell down from her cheek.

This hurts me. I know that a 3 year old will be taking this whole “we’re living in a different country” thing by heart for she is already used to her former environment. Her friends are all in New York and she’s definitely going to adjust a lot. I know that I’m putting my daughter in a lot of stress now but I have no choice, I don’t want to leave her with mum and dad and I’m sure she will not let me leave her with them.

The moment we got out of the plane, Isabella has already calmed down and she’s back to her original witty self again. I don’t know what’s waiting for us here in Seoul but I’m going to risk again just to give my daughter a complete and happy family.

“OH MY GOSH!” Railey and Daryl shrieked upon seeing us.

“Heyah!” I greeted them while Isabella hides behind me.

“Hi Isabella…I’m Aunt Daryl” Daryl introduced herself but Isabella just hugged my leg tightly.

“She’s still in the process of taking all these things in…she’ll loosen up later” I said and she was reaching for me to carry her.

“Can you carry her? I mean…from the way she looks…she’s already heavy” Railey said while getting our luggage.

“I’m used to this…I’m telling you…Isabella alone is a total workout” I said and they laughed.

Breathing the air of Seoul and seeing changes around amazes me. There are a lot of changes and the place seems new to me once again. It made me remember the first time I stepped my feet in the grounds of Seoul. My heart is racing and my nerves are shooting up like thunder.

“Gosh! I can’t believe that I’m seeing you and Isabella here” Railey said in excitement.

“Same here…I cannot believe that my daughter is already home” I said while holding the sleeping Isabella.

“At last! She’s going to meet Jiyong” Daryl said and I nod.

“She really is excited in meeting G-dragon…you know how a big fan she is…right?” I asked and they laughed.

“It’s just funny…you introduced her dad to her in a different way…I’m sure she’s going to flip once she saw him” Daryl said and I giggled.

“She actually has this thing that she’s gonna do once she sees him” I said and they laughed.

A hug and a kiss from his daughter will not harm him right? I mean, if they happen to see each other today and I haven’t introduced them with each other yet and then Isabella will bump into him in the YG hallway. I’m so sure that he’s going to be in shock because a little girl will be kissing and hugging him for no reason at all.

When we arrived at the apartment, I became really emotional. I missed everything that’s inside my room and that certain home-y feeling has sink in already.

“Look Isabella! You’re mum is being a drama queen” Railey said while carrying Isabella.

“I’m just happy that I’m back” I said and Isabella reached for me to carry her.

“Baby girl…this is where mum lived before” I told her and she scanned the whole place.

“Is this really typical of Isabella?” Daryl asked.

“Huh?” I asked.

“She’s not talking” she answered and I laughed.

“She’s

Please log in to read the full chapter