HORMONES AND PLASTERED CAST

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

May 20, 2017

Loving someone is a leap of faith, you’re giving them your heart and trusting them not to break it. We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

I’m six months pregnant and I can’t believe that my stomach is soooooo big. This pregnancy is different from Isabella’s and I swear! This baby is HUGE! Well, my life now is work, family, work, family and it goes on and on and on. I’m really into a lot of things right now and today is a special day because G-dragon and I will already know the gender of our baby and it’s YG RUNWAY’s international online magazine launch, which is by far, the best thing that I did in this brand.

Life is still the same in the Kwon household, both G-dragon and I are busy, he’s promoting their newest album while I’m working on the magazine. Isabella on the other hand is being a good girl and she always listens and understands mum’s situation.

“Babe!” I called out from the bedroom.

“Yeah?” G-dragon answered and he’s smoking once again in the balcony.

“Babe! You’re smoking again! And I’m here…you know that’s bad for me” I said and he chuckled.

“I’ll close this first” he said then closed the sliding doors.

Gosh! He’s back to smoking again after months of not even having one puff. I’m really strict with my no smoking rule around the house for I don’t want Isabella to see her dad smoking.

“I’ll change and brush my teeth first” he said when he entered the room.

He’s still the cutest thing ever! And yes, I, Kwon ________, is still spazzing over my husband up till now. He doesn’t even have to do anything big just for me to spazz. My hormones are really kicking and my doctor is right when she said that pregnant women are much hornier than normal. Yeah, that’s right, just the by looking at him half can make me drool and shaky (you know what I mean).

“Is something wrong?” he asked when he came out of the bathroom.

“Huh? Nothing....babe…please put a shirt on” I told him and he just stared at me.

Oh c’mon! I’ve been dying to tell him all about this thing that my doctor told me about but I know my husband, he’s really going to take things in a different level and I’m not that game for it.

“Where is Isabella?” he asked when he joined me in bed.

“I think she’s still sleeping...that kid is really tired last night” I said and he hugged me tight.

Isabella and G-dragon played till two in the morning and I swear! They had a blast! It’s family game night yesterday and G-dragon really made it really fun. We played a lot and they tire me out right away. The only problem is, I can’t sleep without my husband beside me (it’s part of my cravings, I believe) so, I stayed up with them.

“Game nights are really fun” he said and I rolled my eyes at him.

“It is…but sleeping so late is not fun babe” I said and he laughed.

“I told you to sleep already but you keep on insisting that you’re not tired yet when I can see you so sleepy last night” he said and I narrowed my eyes at him.

“I have to blame you for this Jiyong…I can’t understand why I can’t sleep without you beside me…I swear! It’s FREAKY!” I told him and he kissed me.

“That’s how much you love me babe” he said and I shook my head.

“I think this will pass once I give birth…coz this started when I first had my cravings” I said and he laughed.

“So you mean to say…you’re craving for your husband?” he asked and I smirked.

“Maybe? But don’t be too confident…maybe it’s not what we think” I said and he hugged me.

OK. This is really putting me on the edge of sanity. His touch feels like electricity and it goes straight to my bones and I get this strange tinglies all over.

“Babe…close your eyes” I told him.

“Why?” he asked curiously.

“Just close it” I said and he obeyed.

The moment he closed his eyes, I kissed him on the lips and I can feel that he’s shocked by my sudden action. OK. I can’t stop myself anymore and I’m totally giving in to this strange pregnant thing that I’m feeling. I know that I’m not supposed to be doing this because anytime now, our daughter will be walking in our room and I don’t want her to see her parents in a bed scene again.

“Is the door locked?” G-dragon asked in between kisses.

“No” I answered and he stood up and went to lock the door.

“This is really not you babe but OK…I’m going to enjoy this for sure” he said and I laughed.

We shared a couple of hours doing it and I’m feeling good. I’m really ashamed of myself for initiating it but I can’t help it, my hormones are telling me to go ahead and do what I want to do while my body is telling me that it’s really weird to make love with a huge belly.

“This is all weird huh?” I asked and he looked at me.

“What’s weird?” he asked.

“THIS! I mean…we’ve never done it for months and it just feels weird because my stomach is so big!” I told him and he laughed at me.

“Babe…it’s still the same…it’s not that weird to me…but I’m scared while doing it” he said and I looked at him curiously.

“Why?” I asked.

“Because I don’t even know if what we’re doing is good…I’m afraid that if I go deeper our baby will be hurt or something like that” he answered and I swear! His answer really got me laughing so hard.

Truth is, I also have the same fears as him. I’m afraid that once we have while I’m in this situation, the baby will be hurt or something might happen but so far, it’s all good.

“Be honest…it’s kind of freaky seeing me with a big tummy…right?” I asked and he looked at me and he was about to laugh.

“It’s not…I find it y…I’m not joking” he said and I kissed him.

“Really? Oh well” I said.

After that sweet moment, we both decided to head to the bathroom and take a bath. No, we didn’t do it there (I hate doing it in bathrooms!). What’s funny is, our bathroom rituals are really total opposites and we’re teasing each other about it.

He went out first for I still have a lot of things to apply on my skin and things like that. I looked at myself in the mirror again and kinda noticed something and it’s really alarming.

“BABE! BABE!” I shouted from the bathroom and he came in right away.

“What?” he asked while panting.

“I’ve got freakin STRETCHMARKS!” I shouted and he looked at it closely.

“Babe…for me…it’s just a small white line…it’s not even that visible” he said and I looked at it again.

“NO! I don’t want to have this…I’ve been putting lotion all over my body and this is what I’ll get? Stretchmarks? GOSH!” I said and he laughed at me.

“You’re just freaked because it’s your first time having those…you can just have it removed after giving birth babe…or if you want that can be some souvenir of your pregnancy…you can keep it” he joked and I slapped him on the chest.

“This is not a joke Jiyong” I told him and I was already in tears.

“OK…don’t cry…please…you know that I hate it when you cry” he said while hugging me and rubbing my back.

“This is going to be ugly” I said and he chuckled.

“It’s not babe…I’m telling you…it’s not…after all…that’s normal right?” he asked and I shook my head.

“It is normal…but it can be prevented…I don’t want people to see me with stretchmarks...how will I wear bikinis or something like that…babe…I   don’t like this” I said in

Please log in to read the full chapter