THIS IS WHAT I HAVE TO SAY...

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

G-Dragon POV

It was a lazy morning for me and the Big Bang boys. I got a call from our manager hyung saying that YG hyung wants us to attend a welcome party. I heard from the company that a new project is in process and is about to launch anytime soon. So I guess, the representatives from the partner company already arrived here in Seoul. I went out of my room and saw Daesung and TOP hyung playing boxing on WII in the living room. They are so focused in the game that they didn't even notice I was there. I just let them be and went to Youngbae's room instead. I knocked on his door and when he permitted me to come in, I walked in and saw him in front of his computer.

"Youngbae-ah!" I called out "YG hyung wants us to go to the office… they're holding a party tonight" I told him.

He turn at my direction"Arasso…is that the party for the magazine department?" 

"I think so… Manager hyung said that it was a welcome party…so maybe it is for the magazine representatives" I said while playing with his dog Boss. The truth is, I'm a bit lazy but I can't say no to YG hyung.

I walked out of Youngbae's room after our small talk only to see the three boys eating in the kitchen. I join and inform them about the party later.

"Hyung, have you seen them already?" Maknae asked.

"Not yet…but the coordi noona did… and she told me that they are all girls" Daesung told us while chewing a piece of cookie.

"Really? Aigoo...did she say if they were beautiful?" Maknae added. Seungri is really a ladies man. NO DOUBT.

"Yah! Do you really have to know? So what if they’re beautiful or not? It's as if you have a chance on them" I attacked, making TOP hyung and Daesung laugh.

"It would be interesting if they are…they’re from the fashion industry in one way or another as well and based from my research and observations…people in their industry are really one of a kind…they do have a different feel in them…and of course…we are the YG Entertainment…we have to all look good" Maknae explained his side and he actually made sense. Usually, people from the magazine industry are different, they have this cool aura once you see them. They're more like celebrities in their own little way. Most girls from their industry are as hot as models can be, they know how to give a party and of course, to party as well.

"So what are you planning if all of them are beautiful? You don't even know if they are attached…have husbands or boyfriends…it's not like they will have time for all your games" TOP hyung attacked him this time.

"Aish! Let's stop talking about them…we'll see later…and hope that they're all married or attached… so that Seungri will behave and we don't have to worry about him hitting on those girls” I said then laugh.

After our snacks, we went to our rooms and get ready for the party. I wore my white V-neck shirt, my low jeans and put on my yellow blazer jacket, matched it with spiked sneakers. After an hour, we're all set and ready for the party. I received a message from Teddy hyung asking if we are going to attend as well. Upon receiving his message, I called and told him that we're already near. After a few minutes, we arrived at the building and headed to the events hall. These girls must be really important, YG hyung has rarely hold parties here and us, long time employees have only been here twice.

We entered the hall and saw Teddy hyung, Se7en hyung, Jinu hyung and the 2ne1 girls formed in a circle, with a glass of cocktails in their hands. They seem to enjoy chatt

Please log in to read the full chapter