I CAN'T TAKE MY EYES OFF HER, SHE MAKES MY HEART BEAT FAST.

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

                                     

Our recordings went great and it ended early. It's a bit shocking for we are used to repeating and re-doing everything until we are satisfied. The boys and I along with our manager hyung went to the cafeteria to have dinner. Actually, I really want to stay in the studio and continue with work but when manager hyung said that he heard from other employees that the magazine team is in the building, I hyped up and decided to go with them instead. Is she really here? UH! KWON JIYONG! Don’t keep your hopes high for she might not be with them.

We went down to the cafeteria and saw three tables packed with people. My eyes automatically scanned the room in search for only one face and it seems like luck is on my side. There she is, the woman that's making me crazy for almost a day now. WOW! I don't know, but she looks more angelic today than yesterday. She's a certified “fashionista”. She knows how to dress up for her choice of clothes is superb. Once again, she looks worth a million with every piece of clothing and accessories placed perfectly in its designated places.

The cafeteria is full of chatter, it seems like they're having their first meeting or whatsoever. We found a vacant table in front of theirs. I chose to seat facing her so that I can steal glances at her. They didn't seem to notice us for nobody greeted us, but it's okay, there are a lot of talking from them so they definitely won't recognize that someone entered the room. The boys are fooling around by themselves while I was so focused on her. AISH! This is really not me. What's happening?
 

I keep on glancing at her, I can’t help it, but this time, I noticed that she doesn't look fine. It's as if she is not in a good condition, she looks sick. As usual, she's not talking much and there are a couple of times where she just stares at one place. What's wrong with her? Did something happen? Oh! She stood up from her seat, passed by our table and walked somewhere I don't know. Where is she going?


Minutes pass and she hasn't come back yet. Where is she? Did she get lost? The most that I can think of is that she passed out somewhere and nobody saw her. AISH! I better look for her. I feel so worried. I go up the fourth floor, searched every cubicles and

Please log in to read the full chapter