REVELATION.

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

How ironic can things be? I’m enjoying the night with no worries and in just a snap and here comes my villain, ready to turn every good thing upside down.

I can’t believe my life! One minute it’s going OK, I mean, as OK as my life can get then the gong knocks me completely off my feet.

“Oh gosh! He’s walking towards us” Railey whispered.

“Guys…I swear! I’m not feeling good about this” I said and hold Railey’s hand.

I know that Alfie is harmless (so far), but once G-dragon sees him, he’s going to get mad and jealous again. I can’t afford to fight with him.

“Wow! It really is a small world!” Alfie said and we smiled at him.

“_______....you’re stunning” he said and smiled at me.

“Thanks” I answered awkwardly.

“Bastard! We’re also here” Railey whispered in my ear and I giggled.

“I didn’t know that you go to clubs as well…are you with a group or it’s just the three of you?” he asked and the girls and I looked at each other as if asking if we’re gonna lie to him or what.

“uhmm…no…we’re with some friends” Daryl answered.

“Well…you’re welcome to join us if you want…I’m with some staffs and models” he pointed at their table and we nod.

“aahh…thank you…uhmm…girls? I think we should go back to our friends already” Railey said and I nod at her in agreement.

“Oh OK…uhmm…see you later on the dance floor…maybe?” he said while looking at me and I just smiled at him awkwardly.

We hurriedly went back to the VIP room with the guys still drinking and chatting. The girls and I haven’t got over the fact that Alfie and Lauren is in the same place as ours.

“Are you OK?” Railey asked.

“I am…but…I’m just worried” I told her and she waits for me to continue.

“I mean…I’m fine with Alfie being around because he’s not as harmless as Lauren…that girl’s hate for me is bigger than life and I feel like everytime she looks at me…she just wants to rip me off” I continued and she rubbed my back to comfort me.

“Yeah…that is really a …that’s that but sis…we are here to protect you…if she tries to hurt you…we’re ready to twist her neck and burn her” Railey said animatedly and I laughed.

“Girls! C’mon! Let’s go to the dancefloor!” Seungri shouted and the girls stood up and followed Seungri and Taeyang.

I don’t want to go with them because I’m sure that once I joined the girls, G-dragon will follow and Lauren might see us together. I don’t want to risk it. I also don’t want to stop their fun just because I’m protecting my relationship.

“Hey baby girl” G-dragon transferred beside me and hugged me by the waist.

“Babe…you’re smoking too much…I can smell it…it’s too strong” I told him and he laughed.

“Just let this night pass…how many glasses of margarita are in your system already?” he asked while giving pecks on my shoulder.

“uhmm…3? 4?...I haven’t counted it but I’m still sober” I told him and he giggled.

“Don’t drink too much OK?” he said and I nod.

As time pass by, drinks are coming in and out of our room and we are having our own party inside. TOP is a little bit drunk already and is dancing in a very funny way, their friends are also getting wilder by the minute. They are playing the bottoms up game where Taeyang and Daesung are the ones pouring the drinks on their glasses and once the bottle stops in front of them, they have to drink the whole glass in one gulp (Daryl and Railey also joined them and as for me, my over protective boyfriend is always drinking whatever I have to drink).

“Gosh babe! Your face is already red! I think you’re drunk” I told him after drinking his 5th glass.

“I’m not…don’t worry” he said and kissed me on the lips.

I swear! I feel like I’ve drank whatever alcohol that he drank and I can taste a mix of alcohol and cigarette in my mouth. What’s weird is, I’m attracted to it and it made me “high”.

“I love you” he whispered sweetly and I smiled because of his randomness.

“Love you too” I replied and gave him a peck on the lips.

“LOVEBIRDS! Drink up!” Daryl shouted and we did what we’re told.

Seriously, the girls are not bending even after 8 glasses of strong alcohol. I’m already preparing myself for some puking and trash talk from the girls the moment they got super drunk. I’m thankful that Daesung and Taeyang are here, at least someone will take care of the boys while I deal with the girls.

“You have to get married already!” TOP shouted and we all laughed.

“Love that” G-dragon whispered in my ear and I stick out my tongue to him.

“Yah!” he protested.

“What?” I asked.

“Will you marry me _________?” he said seriously while looking deep into my eyes.

Gosh! Why does it feel so serious and real? I know that he’s drunk and he’s just saying it randomly but I am totally speechless and he caught me off guard there.

“Whatever Jiyong” I told him and he cupped my face with both hands, making me nervous.

“What if I tell you that I’m serious about it?” he said and I smirked.

“Baby girl…I’m serious” he said and for some reason, I can really feel his sincerity.

“You’re drunk babe…how can you be serious? “ I told him and he gave me a peck on the lips.

“I may have drank so much but I’m not yet drunk…what? You have to answer my question and I won’t take no for an answer” he said and I rolled my eyes at him.

“Then why are you still waiting for my answer if you’ve already have a fix answer in your mind?” I told him and he laughed.

“I just want to hear a yes…and then I’m going to call my lawyer right away to fix things up for us” he said and I laughed.

“See? You’re totally drunk” I said and he hissed.

“I’m telling you…I’m serious…we can actually get married tomorrow morning if you want…since we’re in a secret relationship after all...let’s push it to the limit” he said and from there I know that he’s not joking anymore.

“Babe…you’re random but I’m shocked with all the words that came out of your mouth seconds ago…you know that we can’t get married right away…we have to deal with some unsolved problems first” I told him and he sighed.

Our marriage talk ended there, I don’t know why he’s being all serious about it. I’m touched and overwhelmed that he “proposed” to me already but this is not the right time for that. I’m not yet ready for marriage and its consequences, we have to settle things first before deciding on something big.

The party became wilder as the night deepens and the boys are coming out of the room to dance. I stopped G-dragon when he was about to go out and dance becaus

Please log in to read the full chapter