COOKING.FIRE.MARRIAGE.KISS.SHIRT

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Breakfast is ready love birds!” Daryl called out from the kitchen.

“C’mon! Let’s eat!” I said but he’s not moving, he was staring in space and I find it totally cute.

I gave him a peck on the cheek to snap him back to his senses “hey…let’s eat” I looked at him and smiled.

“Oh! OK” he looked at me with his what’s-happening? Look.

“Gosh! It’s my first time seeing you zoning out” I said and laughed.

He was looking for his shirt that was under the pillow as I wait for him.

OK. He’s wearing his pants (it made me stick with my sanity), but I think Railey and Daryl are right, his back view is totally y. I’ve seen pictures of him half or showing his back, but seeing it in real life is much more worth spazzing for.

                                                                                           

 

We head to the dining area where Railey and Daryl were already on their seats. We sat opposite to them and I can already feel the girls’ excitement. Brace yourself G-dragon coz it’s going to be one heck of interrogation today. I know the girls will ask him a million questions in a matter of 15 minutes.

“Wow…pancakes…I never knew you guys can cook” G-dragon said while I’m putting some sweet syrup on his pancake (first time doing it).

“It’s a simple thing but we can definitely cook…and we’re gonna cook for you and the boys soon” Railey said and G-dragon nod in agreement.

“The only problem is…_________ cannot join us in that “cook for Big Bang thing”…wanna know why?” Daryl asked him and he looked at me then to the girls and nod.

“She’s the only one who cannot hold a knife and can’t even go near a stove” Railey said as I narrow my eyes at her.

“Why is that?” he looked at me again.

“Because…she can cause fire just by standing in front of the stove…if you only know how many times her house nearly burned down…you will be afraid to live with her” Daryl answered and I hissed.

“That’s scary…how many times did you nearly caused fire?” he asked me, well, he’s more like teasing.

“Let’s see…hmmm…5 times in 3 years? That’s not a lot…right?” I said and looked at him with my don’t-you-dare-contradict look.

“I didn’t know that’s even possible” he said and I pout.

“Once she gets married…her husband will really have to do all the cooking…or…you can live with take out all your life” Daryl said while swishing her fork and they laughed.

“I think…I can live with that…but…It’ll be nice if she will learn how to cook…and I’m gonna insure our house in case it got burned down” G-dragon said all of a sudden which shocked me and the girls.

Awhile ago, we are only talking about cooking then fires and now marriage? Do these three words ever have a connection? Maybe cooking and fires can be connected, but marriage? It’s the most awkward topic for a girl who just entered a relationship. And it seems that he’s all cool with me burning his house.

“Hear that sis?” Railey snapped me back to my senses.

“Yeah…well…I don’t know” I answered awkwardly while poking my pancakes.

OH! I remembered before, whenever G-dragon will be asked if he wants to get married or what age does he want to marry, he always say that if he finds the right girl for him, he wants to get married right away and have kids. OK. What am I thinking? Marriage is super far from possible for us.

“But …that’s ______’s only weakness…and that will really prove that God is fair” Daryl said while the three of us just stared at her.

“Yeah…look at how talented she is…how her life turned out and now she found herself somebody who loves her…and it’s still unfair though….because I’m sure once she learns how to cook…she will excel in it” Railey said and at that time I’m ready to run out of the apartment and save myself from upcoming embarrassing events.

“What’s with the sudden compliments?” You know guys…I have my weakness and I know that cooking is really not for me…so I’m not giving that hope anymore” I said and they chuckled.

“We know who you’re weakness is…and I strongly believe that…that human being is your only weakness” Daryl said with her most innocent expression as I look down at my plate and sigh.

It’s already starting, they will break me into pieces in front of my loving boyfriend while my loving boyfriend is definitely enjoying every second of it.

“Whatever!” I told them and G-dragon looked at me and smirked.

“So…Jiyong…we heard that you already have a girlfriend…is it true?” Railey asked as if she doesn’t know anything.

“uhmm…yes?...you’re friend here…already said yes to me last night…so…we are already a couple” he said and looked at me with a smile.

“We’re so happy! I’m really rooting for you…just don’t hurt her and everything will be cool” Railey said and G-dragon gave her a nod.

“I’ll never do that again” he assured her.

“And if you’re gonna ignore her….please tell her? Coz I swear! These past few days had been hell for Railey and me” Daryl said as I looked at her as if trying to tell her to stop.

“Hell?” I asked. (I know that I’m a big mess a few days ago and it affected them as well)

“If you only saw her after the press conference…she’s totally lost…she doesn’t even look and act human” she continued and G-dragon just looked at me with guilt in his eyes.

“Stop it…OK? That’s already in the past and I don’t care about it at all” I told them and there was silence. I touched G-dragon’s back to tell him that I’m OK and he doesn’t have to feel guilty.

“I felt bad about it…it was a stupid move…I’m sorry” he said and the girls gave him a smile.

“It’s nothing Jiyong...we’re all good with you and now we know how much you really love _______” Daryl said.

“Let’s n

Please log in to read the full chapter