AWKWARDNESS..OVERLOAD!

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"Uhmm..close to that..but more detailed?" I continued as I fiddled with my camera's lens.

*krook* *krook* *krook* (sudden silence ah! No. AWKWARD silence)

Silence and awkwardness came next. I found myself checking the photos that I have taken through the camera. While he's doing something on his phone. Why can't he just walk away now? I'm sure he's getting bored. My mind and heart is on an all war battle that time. My mind is telling me to stand up and go somewhere, so that there will be no more awkwardness, while my heart is telling me to stay because walking away is just so rude and this is one of the rare moments that G-Dragon and I are left alone. So might as well cherish it right?

"Uhh.. ___________?" G-Dragon spoke up finally, breaking the silence.
"Yes?" I said smiling (OK. So I think my smile shows how nervous I am for I can feel my cheeks shaking).

"I-I-I'm sorry about yesterday..I didn't really mean to do that. I'm just too occupied with so many things" he said.

Am I dreaming? ___________! WAKE UP! OH! I'll try pinching myself. NO! Wait! that's too obvious. AH! I'll try t move my ankle (it's still a little swollen, and there are times that whenever I move it in a wrong way it still hurts) OUCH! I'm awake. OK. HE's saying sorry. FOR REAL.

"OH! that's okay..you don't have to say sorry anyway" I replied (the heck! I got all annoyed yesterday and now I forgive him in just a matter of seconds? Oh well, who wouldn't forgive that face?)

"I'm really sorry" he said with a sweet smile.
"You're forgiven..OK? stop saying sorry" I told him while offering my hand for a handshake.

We shook hands and it started to lighten the atmosphere. Minuted after our "reconcilliation", they were called for the last set of shots. He excused himself and walked out of the room.

The shoot ended up a little late than expected. The boys are changing their clothes while the 3 of us are chatting outside.

"So..my-happy-boss..I saw you and him having some alone time awhile ago" Daryl said while checking the place if there's someone listening (the and I agreed not to mention names in public. HE AND HIM are like code names).

"uhh..yeah?..Taeyang called him..we started the interview" I said nervously (I really don't want this kind of talks, specially even if I tell them the truth,

Please log in to read the full chapter