SHE'S HARMLESS

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

The hardest thing to deal with when you’re in a relationship is JEALOUSY. It’s not my first time to get jealous but this is surely the first time that I’ve ever got SUPER jealous. I don’t know, maybe because in my mind, she’s one of the girls that G-dragon has ever been serious on and loved for so long.

“SIS! Wake up! You sleepy !” Daryl said while slapping my .

“Oh gosh! Why do you have to wake me up?” I asked lazily.

“Because we need to be at the concert in a few hours…get up!” Railey answered.

“Wait…who gave you a key to my room?” I asked curiously.

“Well…your boyfriend knocked on our door and asked us to take care of you…because you’re not feeling well” Daryl answered and I hissed.

“What’s with you? Are you sick?” Railey touched my forehead to check my temperature.

“I’m fine…I just feel like crap but…it’s going away soon” I told them and sat up.

“I don’t understand…kindly elaborate that answer” Daryl said while reaching for a pillow then lay down in bed.

OK. I know that for me to get over this issue, I have to tell the girls what’s bugging me. I know that they would give me some enlightenment and advices.

“I’ve met Kiko Mizuhara awhile ago” I told them and they gasp.

“Oh damn! Really?” Daryl sat up with her eyes full of interest.

“Yes…Jiyong and I went shopping awhile ago and they happen to bump into each other in the mall…he introduced us …and…yeah” I said and sighed.

“What happened?” Railey asked.

“Well…nothing much…they just talked and talked and talked...and they know each other so damn well…Jiyong didn’t even have to ask what ice cream flavor she wants” I said and they both giggled.

“Gosh sis! You’re jealous because of an ice cream? Did he even ask you what you want?” Daryl asked.

“He asked me what I want while Kiko just said…”same thing Jiyong” I said and they nod.

“Sis…it’s actually expected…I mean…they’ve been together for 2 years…of course…they know the basic things about each other” Railey said and I rolled my eyes at her.

“And they seem to hang out the last time that Jiyong was here” I said.

“Did Jiyong even tell you something about it?” Daryl asked and I shook my head.

“Actually…we rarely talk about his exes or Kiko…because for me there’s no need to know about his past relationships…it just shocked me because they seem to be hanging out always when he was here last month” I told them and they hissed.

“You know…sometimes…you have to be a strict girlfriend…or if not strict…you just have to know what’s happening with him whenever he’s away” Railey said and Daryl smirked.

“No…you have to know every bit of it…there are times that you also have to think that he is cheating even if he’s not just to make you curious about things…in that way…you will have the guts to ask him about anything that you want to know” Daryl said and I nod.

“I trust him so much and I know that he won’t cheat…it’s just that…he hid it from me…I thought I know all the things that he’s done here last month but I was shocked because he skipped the part about Kiko” I said and they nod in agreement.

“And did you know that he was about to extend his stay here during that time to be in her movie premiere? And when she asked about the reason why he went back to Korea all of a sudden…he said that he’s got an emergeny...JUST an emergency” I said and they looked at me in shock.

“Gosh! I didn’t know that this will be an issue…but there’s more to it” Railey said.

“There’s really more to it…it’s like you’re fighting with Goliath and it happens that you” Daryl said while pointing at me “Samson…has not found the stone to kill your opponent yet” she continued.

“I’m feeling so crappy…I was thinking of not going to the concert actually” I said and they both slapped me lightly in the arm.

“Don’t you dare lose your confidence! She’s just an ex OK? She can always be a friend and no doubt she has a huge role in Jiyong’s life…but she’s in the past…no need to waste time for her” Railey said.

“And is she going to be there at the concert later?” Daryl asked and I nod.

“Oh shocks! This is going to be fun!” she said excitedly.

As much as possible, I want to distance myself from her. I don’t want to be in one place with her because it will only make me more jealous and bitter. I’m also starting to get insecure which is really not good.

I’m not going to compete with her, I’ll just let things be. I know that this jealousy thing is not going to last long and I’m pretty sure that there’s nothing between her and G-dragon. They’re just good friends that happens to know each other so well. OK _______, you’re trying so hard to be positive.

It took me forever to choose what to wear. I’m not going to compete with her in terms of style and clothes or whatsoever, she’s a goddamn model while I’m just a girl who happens to like fashion but is very plain and boring.

I want to be simple and I don’t want to be overdressed. I chose to wear my, Elizabeth and James Frances tank, Marc Jacobs jeans, GianMarco Lorenzi pumps and matched it with Tony Burch Amanda bag and Club Manhattan earrings. I tied my hair in a high ponytail and for some reason put a little makeup.

                                  

 

“Oh wow! You look like a model!” Daryl said when I got in the car.

“Are you being sarcastic?” I asked and she laughed.

“Sis…everybody’s first impression on you is that you look like a model” Railey said and faked a smile.

When we arrived at the venue, we went straight to the waiting room where 2ne1 is. The whole room is busy, the girls are having their makeup done and when they saw us, they smiled and greeted us.

“Where’s the boys?” Daryl asked Bom.

“They’re on the stage right now…it’s their time to rehearse” she answered while giving us peanuts.

My inner fangirl is coming out again because I can’t hide my excitement. I’m totally excited to watch 2ne1’s concert and finally see them perform on a big concert stage and same goes with Big Bang.

We’ve decided to go to the main hall to watch Big Bang’s rehearsals. The boys are really into it and they are having a little meeting on what to do during the performance and they are really hands on with everything.

“OH! _______!  Railey! Daryl!” Seungri shouted using the microphone which shocked the 3 of us.

The rest of the boys looked at our direction and my eyes are just glued at G-dragon. He was smiling sweetly at me and he has this cute sweaty face that I can’t help but to spazz about.

A little incident happen during their rehearsals, G-dragon sprained his ankle when he jumped and landed on the wrong foot.

“OMO!” Taeyang shouted.

The staffs came running towards G-dragon and helped him. I suddenly felt nervous and I was really looking for a way to go to the stage when he said through the microphone that he’s OK I sighed in relief.

As much as I want him to rest, he continued with the rehearsals and once they’re done, we went to the waiting room to meet them. I know that this is not the time for me to be jealous for I have to take care of him and his swollen ankle.

“Babe are you sure you’re OK?” I asked when I joined him on the couch.

“I am…don’t worry” he said and hugged me by the waist.

“But look at that! It’s really swollen…you should just rest or what…I mean…that might get worst” I said worriedly and he giggled.

“Don’t worry about this…I’ve experienced this before so I know what to do for thi

Please log in to read the full chapter