IT'S OVER

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

‘Well…those rumors are completely false” I answered coldly.

At this point, my mind is in its freak mode. As much as I hate my answer, I can’t do anything about it. I suddenly felt the need to protect Big Bang and G-dragon, one wrong answer can wreck their career. My tears are welling up already, I feel so bad for denying G-dragon. This whole thing made me feel like trash.

“Last question for today” the MC said after I gave my answer. They should’ve stopped it awhile ago when the questions about me and G-dragon started, but I can’t do anything about it already.

*For ________, if your relationship with G-dragon is not true, how can you explain the pictures that were uploaded in the internet? Why are the rumors not dying? Is this for promotion purposes?*

Can I run away now? I don’t care about all this anymore! I’ve said enough and who are they to say that this rumors are just for promotion? Why am I being put in this situation? Is it really a crime to love an idol?

“Those pictures are uploaded without my consent…up to now we haven’t found the person who stole my camera…the pictures are taken by me personally…I went to Jeju with G-dragon because I am documenting his work there and the pictures will be used for the magazine…we became close in the 3 days that we’ve been together…but I’m assuring you…aside from friendship….nothing more is happening between us…and I’m gonna say this again…rumors are not true…I am not in a relationship with anybody and this is not for promotion…so I hope rumors will die down now” I told them bitterly while controlling my tears.

I want to die now. I’ve never thought that this thing will happen. I just denied G-dragon, the man who made me feel loved and who taught me to love again, the man who opened my heart to things and who made my dream come true. I lied to many people and worst of all, I’m hurting myself so much. My mind is telling me to let it go and just forget about it after all, what’s done is done. We cannot bring back time and even though time will repeat itself once again, my answer will still be the same. It’s better to lie and be hurt than ruin G-dragon and Big Bang.

After the question and answer, the press conference ended and the 3 of us went down the stage where we were greeted by our staffs, President YG and the YG artists (2ne1, Jinu, Kush, Teddy,Se7en  and Big Bang minus G-dragon). I’m not in the mood for anything, I just want to go home and lock myself inside my room and stay there until I feel fine (which is gonna take years).

“Sis…are you OK?” Railey said sympathetically while patting my back.

“I am…I am fine” I told her and forced a smile.

“Sis…just don’t think too much OK?” Daryl came to me and hugged me “You just did what you’re supposed to do” she smiled at me.

 

I feel terrible! My focus is not with the people around me. When all the press left, the whole YG staffs and artists including some investors and executives stayed for the lunch party.

“Hey girls! Congratulations!” Seungri and the boys (without G-dragon) greeted us as they occupy the vacant seats at our table.

“Thank you!” Daryl and Railey said in unison and I only smiled at them.

“Wow! You girls are drop dead gorgeous! Are you even aware of that?” Taeyang said that made us giggle.

“Thank you….you know…we have to…at least look like human beings in front of the camera…you won’t be able to see this tomorrow” Railey told them and they laughed.

“_________...are you OK?” TOP asked me.

“I am…uhmm…my nerves are still up that’s why I’m like this…don’t mind me…I’m fine” I told him and they all looked at me with worry.

“_________ did you know that you surprised us today?” Taeyang said and I looked at him curiously.

“huh?” I asked.

“We didn’t know that you have a tattoo” he answered and I remembered that my dress exposes my back, and one of my tattoos is visible.

“aahh” I smiled at him awkwardly.

“You just saw one of the four guys…you

Please log in to read the full chapter