HOURS BEFORE THE PROPOSAL.

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

                                                                          

Today is the day! I’m anxious and nervous all at the same time. What will she say? How will she take it? Is she going to accept it? AISH! I wasn’t able to sleep last night even though my body is tired and I’m really sleepy. I spent the whole night constructing words and practicing my speech for later.

I woke up with Isabella’s arm wrapped around my body. She’s not a heavy sleeper because when I tried to move, she woke up right away.

“Are you awake now baby girl?” I asked softly so that _______ won’t be disturbed but Isabella just buried her face on the pillow and went back to sleep again.

I need to leave early because I still have a lot of things to do. I need to go to the dorm first and talk to the members about my plans and maybe get some strength and encouragement from them. After that, I will go straight to the YG building to inform YG hyung about my plan. That’s another worry. I don’t know how YG hyung will react to my sudden decision to get married. I’m praying that he will support me.

As much as I hate to leave, I need to start this day already. I kissed my two girls goodbye and surprisingly, none of them woke up. I left a note for ______, telling her that I need to get back to the dorm because we have a sudden schedule.

“JIYONG HYUNG!” Seungri ran towards me and hugged me.

“Yah! What’s with the warm welcome?” I asked and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

“Waaa…hyung…you’re getting married already!” he said and I chuckled.

“I’m not that sure yet” I told him and the other members who are in the dining area looked at me in shock.

“Wae?” Youngbae asked.

“I don’t know if she will accept it…you know her…she will not say yes until she’s sure that everything’s all good” I answered.

“Don’t worry about it hyung…I have a feeling that ______ will accept it” Daesung said and I smiled at him.

AISH! Why am I this negative? I need to think positively for the results to turn out good. I will lay out all my cards in front of her, and if she has conditions, I’ll agree to all of them. I just need to hear a yes from her.

“Jiyong-ah! You’re getting married!” TOP hyung shouted when he came out of his room.

“Ah hyung! Don’t make me so confident…I still don’t know if she’ll accept” I said and he looked worried.

“Is everything set already?” he asked when he joined us at the dining table.

“Not yet…Railey and Daryl are the ones in charge of the whole thing but we still need a lot of help” I told them.

“We can ask Jae Wook hyung to not let us rehearse today” Seungri said and we looked at him.

“The question is…is he going to let us not rehearse?” Youngbae asked and I nod.

“Jiyong hyung will tell him about the proposal…I’m sure Jae Wook hyung will understand” he said and I realized that his idea is good.

“OK…I’ll tell him later about it” I said.

“Did YG sajangnim already knows about this hyung?” Daesung asked and I shook my head.

“Mwo? Sajangnim doesn’t know anything about it yet?” TOP hyung asked in surprise.

“I will tell him later…I’m also worried about that…I don’t know how will be his reaction is” I told them.

“Just explain it well to him and I’m sure he will support you…after all…you’re doing this because of Isabella” Youngbae said and I nod.

The members are really a good help and they boost my confidence to its max once again. I’ve realized that I don’t have to think about anything and worry about a thing because the people around me are all understanding and it will just need a good explanation and that’s it.

After talking with the members, I went to my room and plan for my outfit. I know that my looks are not that important later but I want to look good for her, maybe it will also help her decide.

After deciding on my outfit, I went to my safe box to get the ring. It’s still good as new and upon seeing it, my heart went so fast and my nerves shoot up. AISH! If this will be the feeling that will radiate on me later, ______ might feel it and she might tease me about it.

I looked at the ring and at the carved letters in it. Our initials were carved inside and the date when we first became a couple. AH! I’ve got an idea! I will add Isabella’s name in it as well.

“Are you going now?” Youngbae asked when he saw me walk out of my room.

“Yeah…I still have to drop by the jewelry shop” I answered.

“You have a ring already right?” he asked.

“Yes…but I want to add something to it” I told him and he nod while smiling.

My time is really running out and I haven’t started with my agenda yet. AISH! If only I know that this will be really hectic, I should’ve decided to propose next week.

*Girlfriend alert! Girlfriend alert!*

“Hello?” I answered.

“Good Morning!” Isabella shouted so loud that I nearly lost my hearing.

“Good Morning baby girl” I replied and she giggled.

“Where’s your mum?” I asked.

“I’m here” ________ answered.

“OH! I’m on speaker phone? Good Morning baby girl” I said sweetly.

“Morning babe! Are you at the dorm already?” she asked.

“Yeah…We’re getting ready to leave now” I answered when the truth is, I’m driving and I’m on my way to the jewelry store.

“aaahh…Are you going to be at the YG building later?” she asked.

“Yes…but we will just drop by for a while” I lied.

“OK…we will be there by 10am…just drop by if you still have time” she said and I can hear Isabella laughing.

“OK baby girl…call me once you arrive” I said.

“Alright…goodluck on your performance later…I love you” she said sweetly and it made me smile in a snap.

“Thank you…I love you too…I love you both so much” I said.

“I love you dad!” Isabella shouted and I can’t help myself from smiling.

If this will be my everyday wake up call? I’ll be happy to wake up every morning without hesitation. It’s really heartwarming to hear your daughter’s voice, greeting you and saying I love you. I’m missing them already.

The moment I arrived at the jewelry shop, I immediately told them what I want to do with the ring and they agreed to do it in a rush. Luckily, my friend is a manager in that store and he was the one who is working to make it possible. I have to be aware of my surroundings though, coz if people will see me here, a rumor will spread again.

Because the ring won’t be finished right away, I’ve decided to head to the YG building first to talk with YG hyung. I’m still worried about his reaction but I’m thinking positively about it and I really hope that this will turn out good.

“Oh! Jiyong-ah!” YG hyung greeted when I entered his office.

“Hyung…I’ve got something to tell you” I started and he looked at me seriously.

This is the first time that I got nervous in front of YG hyung and I know that he can feel my nervousness as well by the way he looks at me.

“What is it?” he asked.

“uhmm…I’ve already met Isabella…and ______ told me that she is my daughter” I said and YG hyung didn’t even got shocked.

AISH! I forgot! He and Teddy hyung knows about Isabella even before she was born. Truth is, I’m a bit offended by it. They s

Please log in to read the full chapter