RUINED.

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Sis…what’s with the randomness?” Daryl asked and I smirked.

“Y’know what? All you have to do is tell me the truth and that’s it….I’m done” I said and they sighed.

“But….” Railey said.

“But what? I know you guys are hiding something from me” I said.

I don’t know why I’m eager to know about this . I mean, why would I let myself get hurt? I know that once they spit out whatever they know, it’ll affect me and my relationship with G-dragon. Am I digging my own grave? Oh well, maybe I am.

“Fine…since you really want to know and after all…it’s already in the past…fine!…I’ll speak out” Daryl said and Railey elbowed her.

“Go!” I said and I waited patiently for her to continue.

“Well sis...I know that you’ll understand everything…and we’re really sorry for not telling you about this” Railey started and I nod.

I’m not sure if I can understand everything but what I’m sure of is that I’m ready to break my husband’s neck once I’ve proved that he’s doing something behind my back.

“OK…let’s go to my cubicle…it’s a bit loud here” Daryl said and I followed them.

My mind and heart is in a battle again and they are fighting over so many things. I’m scared and nervous of things and I know that once the girls speak out, all I have to do is confirm it to G-dragon.

“OK…Oh gosh! I can’t believe this!” Daryl said and I looked at her seriously.

“Well…when you left years ago…Jiyong is really in his lowest point and sis…we saw how miserable he become….truth is…he’s much more miserable than you…the normal Jiyong became weird…he’s always in his own world and it went on for a year…he writes…works…performs…cries…and repeat it all over again…that was his life…we and the boys decided to help him move on…and we started bringing him to parties and we go clubbing almost every night…then he slowly shed off that pain and misery and is already giving in to the hope that he’s going to move on soon…then after a few months…he’s starting to be Jiyong again…we go to clubs together…party and drink till the wee hours of the night…he became social again and next thing we know it…he’s fine already though you’re still in his mind and you’re still his everything…then early last year…Lauren just showed up one night in the club and started her flirting game and Jiyong seems to be blinded by her and she got him” Daryl said and upon hearing her last words, my heart sank.

“And then?” I asked.

“It started with just them being club and drinking buddies after a few weeks…here comes Jiyong with Lauren and next thing we know it they’re dating…of course we got mad at him and even the boys didn’t like his sudden action so we confronted him and asked about his feelings for you and he cleared to us that his heart will always be with you….but he can’t wait for you any longer because he’s tired of waiting and he feels like you’re not coming back anymore…he has a point sis…so we just let him be…he told us that he and Lauren doesn’t have any commitments and it’s so far from a serious relationship….they are casually dating and there are no bonds or ties between them” she continued.

“So basically…they’re buddies?” I asked and she smirked.

“Well…I’m sure that something happened to them but I don’t know how many times they did that” she said and I shrugged.

Honestly, I can’t take what I’m hearing. I’m disgusted and I feel like I’m the one to blame but, why Lauren? He could’ve hooked up himself with some decent girl.

“And then?” I asked and Daryl sighed.

“When did they break up?” I asked.

“Truth is…there’s no closure between them” Railey answered and I looked at her in disbelief.

“What does that mean?” I asked curiously.

“October last year…Lauren has to leave for Japan because of some modeling deal and she’s going to stay there for a couple of months…so she left Jiyong but they didn’t break up or anything…then you came back November and the rest is history…Jiyong went back to you…you guys got married and here you are now…pregnant” Daryl said and I was shocked with the sudden confession.

So in short, I wrecked their relationship. If I didn’t come back, G-dragon and Lauren might’ve been hitting the love mark right now and I’ll be part of G-dragon’s worst nightmare. This is really great!

“And now Lauren is back…and she’s going to do anything to get her man back….am I right?” I asked them and they looked at me as if I’m joking.

“Sis! Jiyong is not Lauren’s man! Fine! They did became an item…but it’s casual…it’s not even serious…and Jiyong isn’t even in-love with that and he’s open about that…so she doesn’t have the right to claim him” Railey said and I smirked.

“But they haven’t finished anything yet…so that just means that for Lauren…they’re still an item…and I can’t believe that Jiyong hid it from me…I’ve asked him so many times about Lauren and he keeps on denying and ignoring anything about her and here comes this shocking revelation” I said and they reached for my hand.

“Sis…don’t be narrow minded…yes…Jiyong is really stupid for not clearing things with Lauren but this is what I’m sure off….you’re husband is yours and he’s your property…no one will take him away from you…especially not a like Lauren” Railey said and I chuckled.

“But he can let go of me any time….right? He can leave me…I actually have a feeling that they’re still together” I said and they looked at me with shocked a expression on their faces.

“OK…that’s already a heavy accusation” Daryl said and I shook my head.

“It’s not…Lauren keeps on calling Jiyong and she keeps on flooding him with messages…he also lied to me about not having Lauren’s number and not even having any communication with her” I said and they gasp.

“Wait…how did you know about the messages?” Railey asked curiously.

“I read them” I answered confidently.

“What does it say?” Daryl asked.

“I love you and I’ll never let you go…I can be your mistress forever but it’ll be good if you’re going to divorce your wife now that I’m already back…..those kind of messages….sweet right?” I asked sarcastically.

Fine! I read almost all of Lauren’s messages to him awhile ago and I’ve deleted each one of them so he didn’t have the chance to read them. I know that what I did was wrong but it really is hurting me.

“Sis…I’m sure Lauren is the one who is chasing Jiyong and your husband might’ve been ignoring her that’s why she keeps on trying to get his attention” Railey said.

“He’s actually entertaining her…I can feel it” I said.

“Oh please! Don’t be like that! Remember sis…your married…you’ve got a kid and you’re going to give birth to another soon…don’t make this a big deal…I’m sure you can solve this in no time….you just have to sit down and talk it out” she said and I shrugged.

“I don’t know….uhmm…I’m tired…is it OK if I go home first?” I asked and they hugged me.

We bade farewell to our staffs that are still having the time of their lives at my baby shower, too bad, I can’t enjoy it because of my problem.

I didn’t even bother to call G-dragon for I’m not in the mood to talk to him right now. I’ve decided to go home with Isabella to gather my thoughts and get some courage to talk about this matter with him later.

As we were walking down the hall, Daryl suddenly stopped from walking and stepped back a little and out of curiosity, I followed her and followed her gaze.

I really regret what I did. Well, I saw my ing husband with Lauren and they are at the lounge area, talking casually but their bodies are so close from each other and Lauren’s arms are wrapped around G-dragon’s neck. I signaled Railey to walk straight to the parking lot already for she was carryi

Please log in to read the full chapter