JIYONG AND ISABELLA'S DAY!

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

                                                               

 

I’ve realized that life is really like a roller coaster, it will go up slowly and next thing you know it you’re speeding down so fast that you don’t even have a chance to prepare yourself and breathe. What happened to me and my wife six days ago was really bittersweet. She caught me with another girl in bed then she gave birth to our daughter hours after that. I don’t know how to handle my situation at that time, I’m finding a way to get out of that nightmare, I’m afraid that my wife will leave me again and this time it’s not just her who’s going to leave but she’s going to be with our kids as well. I’ve never imagined that I, Kwon Jiyong, a perfectionist, a guy who already planned his future have never seen this coming. Lauren is totally serious about breaking our family and I know that she’s not going to stop till she gets what she wants but I will never give her myself, I will never let my wife and my family get hurt again.

I can’t believe that I’m already a father of two and right now, I’m telling you, I’m still in a daze just by looking at our two beautiful angels. They are really my life and everytime I see them smile, it makes my heart skip a beat.

My wife on the other hand is a different story. She came up with this weird set up and up till now, I’m not that good with it. I begged her not to leave me and I’m thankful that she didn’t but she told me that she’s doing this for our children. We are living in one roof but she’s too cold to me, she talks to me like I’m just a friend, there are times that she’s sweet but other than that, nothing. I hate the fact that she’s here, I see her everyday, we’re just inches apart from each other but it’s like we’re not connecting at all anymore. I’m trying to act normal but deep inside it’s hurting me, I don’t like this kind of set up anymore but I have to it all in just for my family to stay with me.

We are celebrating two birthdays today and it’s mine and Isabella’s. My wife and I haven’t talked about any party for our daughter coz we’re so busy with the new baby and well, we’re not in good speaking terms too. Yesterday, I asked for suggestions to Dami- noona and she gave me a good idea. I’m gonna hit two birds with one stone and I’m crossing my fingers for it to succeed. She told me to take Isabella for a shopping spree for she likes to shop a lot and after that, we’re going to go to a theme park for her to play. As for me, I’m going to get my wife back. I’m planning to take her on a date tonight and I’m not that sure if she’s going to agree but I will make her agree and go with me.

“Babe?” I called to check if she was already awake.

When there was no response from her, I’ve decided to enter the nursery room where she sleeps. Upon entering the room, Gabriella is awake and she’s quietly waiting for her mum to wake up. As much as I want to cradle her in my arms, I can’t for I am scared that I might break her bones. My wife is still sleeping soundly and from the way she looks, I can see that she’s tired, maybe Gabriella cried so many times last night.

“Hey baby girl…Good Morning” I said while holding her hand.

                                                                           

 

Her smile can really make me happy in just a snap, I can’t believe that she’s already here. Being there while my wife is giving birth to her is magical and I was able to cut her umbilical cord as well. It really is a great experience and now I know why they call every mother a hero for it was not easy to give birth.

“Jiyong?” ______ called.

“Good Morning” I greeted and she gave me a sweet smile.

“What time is it? Gosh! It’s already lunch time! Wait…I’ll cook first” she said and got up from bed immediately.

“Don’t worry about it…I already cooked lunch” I said as I grabbed her hand.

“Really? Sorry…I slept so late awhile ago coz Gabriella was crying all night…where’s Isabella?” she asked and I chuckled.

“No need to say sorry…OK? I know that you’ve been up all night coz I can hear Gabriella crying…Isabella is in her room playing” I answered and she stared at me.

“Is there something wrong?” I asked.

“Huh? Nothing” she said and went to check on Gabriella.

I know that my wife still loves me and everytime she looks at me, I can still feel her love. Her trust for me might’ve faded or lessened but I’m gonna make sure that I’m going to get that trust back.

“Hi baby girl…did you sleep well last night? Are you hungry?” she asked Gabriella.

“Jiyong…have you eaten already? Did Isabella have lunch already?” she asked and I chuckled because her inner mum is once again on the roll.

“Isabella already ate…and I haven’t” I answered.

“You should’ve eaten as well” she said and I shook my head.

“I want to eat with you” I said and she gave an awkward smile.

“OH GOSH! Jiyong! It’s your birthday!” she shrieked and I laughed because of her cuteness.

Is this really a part of being a mother? She already forgot about my birthday? Really?

“Happy Birthday!” she greeted and hugged me.

I don’t want to let go, no, I won’t let her go. I miss her touch and scent already and it’s killing me to think that after this hug, she’ll be back to her cold self once again.

“Thank you….I love you” I said and she let go of me.

“uhmm…I’ll just go to Isabella now…I’m going to greet her” she said awkwardly and went out.

It hurts not to hear those three words from her. It’s been days and although I know that she still loves me, I can also feel that she hates me at the same time. I can’t blame her though, I know that I’m at fault and I have to accept its consequences.

“Dad! Happy Birthday!” Isabella shouted when they walked in the nursery room.

“Thank you baby girl!” I said and carried her.

“Happy birthday to you too!” I said and she hugged me so tight.

“I love you” I said and kissed her on the cheek.

“What do you want to do today?” I asked her and she looks at me with excited eyes.

“I want to play outside!” she answered.

"We actually have a gift for you” ________ said and Isabella excitedly waited for her mum to give it to her.

“Here” ______ gave it to her and Isabella opened it right away.

She's really a lifesaver, I wasn't able to buy a gift for Isabella because I'm busy with helping her around the house. She really knows how to make our daughter happy. I am actually expecting for a gift from her but I guess she really didn’t buy me any. AISH! Why do I feel sad just because of a gift? She gave me Gabriella and Isabella and they are the most wonderful gift that I’ve ever received.

“Babe…I’ll take Isabella out later…we’re going to shop and go to Lotte World…I really want you to come” I said and she looked at me.

“But nobody’s going to take care of Gabr

Please log in to read the full chapter