MEETING MY PARENTS.

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

08-17-12

57th day in Seoul.

If you look deeply into the palm of your hand, you will see your parents and all generations of your ancestors. All of them are alive in this moment. Each is present in your body. You are the continuation of each of these people. I know why families were created with all their imperfections. They humanize you. They are made to make you forget yourself occasionally, so that the beautiful balance of life is not destroyed.

I’m having my own G-dragon’s Birthday Countdown. Gosh! I’ve been planning for this birthday surprise for almost 2 days now and still, I’m worried that it will fail. The girls and I are striving so hard to gather up all his friends and family and I’m really careful on not getting caught, knowing G-dragon, he’s really good in busting all the surprises that I have for him.

“Babe! Wake up! You have to be in the YG building by 8am…right?” I asked while hugging him.

“mmm”

“Babe! Wake up! You’re phone is ringing endlessly and I’m sure that if it’s not the boys it is your manager…C’mon! Wake up!” I shook him really hard and he was wriggling.

“Fine! You don’t want to get up? OK” I got out of bed and open the heavy curtains, making the whole room bright.

“AISH! Baby girl…can you give me 5 more minutes?” he asked lazily.

“NO! You’re gonna be late! And I’m gonna be late as well!” I said while standing beside the bed and staring down at him.

“AISH! What time is it?” he asked as I looked at the clock.

“6am” I told him and he stared at me.

“What?” I asked and he just smiled at me.

“It’s still early…you know that?” he asked and I looked at him suspiciously.

“NO! I don’t like what you’re thinking…I don’t wanna be late because I’ve got so many things to do today…sorry” I told him and kissed his forehead.

“AISH! Why am I being deprived? It’s my birthday tomorrow” he whined and I looked at him in disbelief.

“Gosh! You’re not deprived Kwon Jiyong! We did that 2 days ago…and it’s not your birthday yet” I told him and he smirked.

“Fine! I’m just going to bathe and be lonely” he said in a very depressed tone and I swear! It will really make you pity him.

“I can’t believe it…when we were just new and I haven’t gave up my ity yet…you’re so good in controlling and now that you’ve got a taste of it you’re like a baby whining for whatever he wants” I said and crossed my arm over my chest.

“Aigoo” he got up from bed and hugged me.

“Take a bath now” I told him and he turned my body to face him and kissed me on the lips.

“Love you” he said and I felt myself blush.

“Love you too…if I’m not that tired later…maybe I will do whatever’s on your mind” I told him and pushed him in to the bathroom.

Well, he’s not a ert or anything, he always jokes at it but once I say no to him there are times that he considers and just let me rest and sleep but there are also times that he would not make me sleep at all.

When he was done, I went in to the bathroom to take a bath and get ready for work. And just by thinking of the upcoming magazine launch, it’s already making my head explode. My schedule has been so hectic and I just can’t find time to rest but I told myself that today will have to be about the planning for G-dragon’s birthday (I took a half day leave from work just for this).

After I took a bath, I went straight to my closet and I just felt like wearing something bright or a happy color so I chose to wear my Michael Kors dress, Kurt Geiger suede and matched it with Yves Saint Laurent tote, Triple threat bangle and Kenneth Jay Lane earrings. I tied my hair in a messy bun and I’m done!

                       

 

“Wow! Are you sure you’re just going to your office?” G-dragon asked me when I walked in our room.

“Huh?” I asked him, confused.

“You look really beautiful baby girl” he said sweetly and hugged me.

“Thank you babe…you look really handsome as well” I said and kissed his lips.

What happened next is really unexpected and I swear! My dress has to be ironed again after that.

When we arrived at the YG building, I head straight to my office and saw a very busy and chaotic office. This is what our shoot up nerves brings us, we’re scrambling in all the things and kept on revising and re-planning (which is very normal).

“Sis!” I said cheerfully.

“Gosh! You’re oh so blooming!” she said and I giggled.

“You guys are going to help me with the birthday surprise right?” I asked and she gasps.

“Shoot! Yes!  I Almost forgot about it!...well…do you have our to do list?”

“Yep!” I said and pulled out a piece of paper on my bag.

“This is a lot!” she said in surprise.

“Where’s Railey?” I asked and she looked nervous all of a sudden.

“uhmm…she’s…uhmm…she’s got something to do…but  she’ll be back later this afternoon” she answered and I looked at her suspiciously. Where could Railey be?

After our staff meeting, Daryl and I head out to our first destination. The girls and I have been restaurant hunting for days already and we found this very cool restaurant that we really love and I know G-dragon would like it as well. 

                                                                                  

 

“Don’t you think this is a bit big?” Daryl asked me.

“Nope…According to our guest list…we already have 60 people coming and I really want the place to be spacious” I said

Please log in to read the full chapter