FIRST DAY OF WORK.

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 07-01-12

I had a very busy day, from attending meetings here and there to reading and signing a lot of papers. Yeah, my first official work starts today and as expected, at the end of the day I experienced brain damage and physical abuse.

I woke up earlier than usual. I awake even before my alarm rings, had a very relaxing bath (it helped a little but my nerves are really working with all its might) then after my bathroom routines, I scanned my closet and had a hard time deciding what to wear. Finally, after almost half an hour of choosing, I pulled out a romper and matched it with black gladiator sandals (it must've been much nicer with some heeled pumps but because of my swollen ankle, I have to let it pass) PERFECT! Nex is my hair, what will I do with it? I looked at the clock that reads seven-fifteen, OK, I still have time to curl my hair (Since I'll be working my out for sure, I will surely end tying it up once I get exhausted, so I went for light curls instead of tight curls). I'm not in the mood to put some make-up and just applied moisturizer and a little foundation, did my eyebrows and put on my pale pink lipstick. DONE!

After checking myself in the mirror for the millionth time, I head out of my room and went to find the girls.

Where are they? What's taking them so long? We need to be at the YG building by nine and it's already eight-thirty (well, to cut things short, we arrived at the office twenty minutes late). We are all nervous for this is the first time that we’ve ever been late. Good timing, huh? It’s our first day and we almost screwed up. Good thing, President YG is not in the building yet, so at least we arrived first before our real boss.

The moment the elevator door open, the huge office overwhelmed me. It is decorated so well and all things are placed perfectly. The staffs greeted us and we did the same. Daryl shouted "Let's rock this !" and made all of us laugh. We head to each room and checked all that we've got, compared to the bare office a week ago, the whole floor is already designed as a very cool workplace (it was said that a lot of money was spent just for it to be made).

                                              

Since I'm the only one with a personal room, I went to my office and was blown away by how it looks. I requested for the glass walls to be darker for some privacy which they granted by tinting it that I can only see shadows of people outside. The room is themed as elegant and chic, the walls are painted in Fuchsia pink and the whole floor is carpet covered with medium shade violet. My working desk is colored in white with a very modern red office chair. There is also a lounge area where my visitors can hang out and I can rest and have a nap there as well. I also requested a cabinet where I can put some clothes and shoes in, just in case I have to work overnight (I don’t want to bother myself by going home anymore). This is where I’ll be spending my whole year and I’m satisfied with it.

"Hey boss! Wattya think about your new office?" Railey said when she and Daryl entered the room.

"Sis...please...please…please” I sighed “Don’t call me boss…it sounds so weird" I said with my oh-c'mon-don't-you-ever-say-that-again face.

"Why? Is there anything wrong with that? Besides from being our friend you really are our boss" Daryl explained.

Being called a boss is not really my thing, even the people in my former company is aware of that. They know that I usually ignore them when they address or call me “Boss”. I just don't think if fits me and it feels a little weird, especially when people who are older than you, call you that.

"Whatever! Just call me by my name and don’t ever say that word again...it’s giving me the freaks" I

Please log in to read the full chapter