CAN WE TALK?

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

We have 4 hours to prepare for Big Bang’s photoshoot, the moment we stepped in our office, Daryl shouted “EVERYBODY PROCEED TO THE CONFERENCE ROOM!”, the funny thing is when the staffs rushed to the room like they were doing a fire drill or something.

“Alright…we just had a talk with President YG and guess what? He has given us a surprise job!” I said with my excited but slight sarcastic tone “he wants us to do the Big Bang photoshoot today” I continued and the crowd goes wild, all you can hear are murmurs and whines.

“I know it …but we have to do this…we still have 4 hours to prepare…uhmm…set team will have to talk with Daryl for instructions...while the rest…just get ready for some action…kindly report everything to me…OK? We can do these guys!” I said with full motivation.

I’m really getting anxious for later, it’s my first time to work with Big Bang. My inner fangirl is actually coming out because before, I always wish to be in a photoshoot with them, and now I’m not just gonna be there to watch, but I will be the one taking their photos.

Aside from my anxiety and excitement, part of me is nervous. First, I am not a noted photographer (I have the possibility to screw up everything) Second, I don’t know how to deal with G-dragon, it’s gonna be so hard for me to ignore him and act  normal and I’m pretty sure he will feel the same way too.

“Sis…here’s the concept plan” Railey came in to my room waving a folder.

I opened it and was surprised by the theme of the shoot.

“This is so cute” I smiled while browsing its contents.

“I know right!...Oh! By the way…Daryl and I will look for props and some things for the set…and we might drop by the apartment to get something” she told me while chewing skittles.

“Oh…OK…uhmm…can you bring me some comfy clothes? I can’t work wearing this” I told her sweetly.

“OK…I’ll pick whatever there” she said with a laugh.

Railey went out of my office minutes after, then I start reviewing the concept plan. The shoot is titled Big Bang through the years, there are pictures of the boys from the year they debut up to the recent. As a fan, it brings back a lot of “fan memories”. The theme is very fresh and it’s like we’ll be time travelling, the boys will imitate their pictures and give it a new touch. It’s like bringing the old them back, I’m excited to see them wearing hip-hop clothes once again.

2 hours before the shoot, I was already in a state of panic, the set is not yet done and we still lack some props. Where are Railey and Daryl? They are the ones who bought the props and up till now they’re not yet here.

“Hello! We’re back!” Daryl greeted cheerfully and walked in the studio holding big bags in both hands.

“What took you so long?” I asked and helped her.

“It’s not that easy to find some props when your under time pressure…plus…traffic is so horrible…I even told Chin ho to make the car fly already” she joked but it was lame so I just smiled at her.

“Guys! Help!” Railey peeked in to the studio and called out.

Daryl and I rushed to where she was “OH MY GOSH! Why are they here?” I shouted when I saw my two giant teddy bear sitting on the floor.

“Sorry sis…but we have no choice…we badly need huge teddies and the first thing that came to mind are these soft toys of yours” Railey answered as I lift one teddy bear (I’m already used to their weight, I can carry them by myself already but it will take me forever to walk).

“How were you able to bring this up here all by yourself?” I asked curiously (Railey is definitely not physically strong, she’s the skinniest out of us three).

“I asked Chin ho for help and I suddenly had a stupidity attack because I told him to leave the bears here in front of the door…I should’ve asked him to carry them in” she said and we giggled.

So this will be a reunion of G-dragon and his bear friends, I wonder what G-dragon will say or react once he sees them. Will he be able to recognize?

“I’m not yet forgiving you two for this…but..thank you for tiring your assess out just for the props” I said as I place the bear in a chair.

“have you reviewed the concept plan already?” Daryl asked.

“Yep…I have to say that you’re brain is really one of a kind Daryl Chang!” I said while patting her shoulder.

“Of course…I’m the best” she said which made us all laugh.

1 hour left before the shoot, Big Bang already arrived and went straight to the dressing room. As for me, I’m still busy with supervising around.

“Sis…here’s your comfy clothes” Railey said and gave me the bag and inspect what’s inside.

“What the! Sis! Are you fooling me? Is this for r

Please log in to read the full chapter