PARTY!

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Guys…did I hear her right? We’ve got 10 minutes?” I asked the girls nervously and they chuckled.

“Sis! Snap out of it! Breathe and enjoy the moment” Railey said.

“This is only an engagement not the actual wedding…no need for jumpy nerves” Daryl added and I took a deep breath.

This is really nerve wracking. I’m jittery and anxious. My excitement is shooting up and I can’t wait to see G-dragon. I’m sure he’s gonna talk me out of nervousness.

“Girls…it’s time” the coordinator walked in the room and helped me straighten my gown.

“What do I have to do there?” I asked with a blank mind.

Honestly, I don’t know the flow of the program. They did orient me a little but it was wiped out from my mind in a snap. All I know is, they are going to call me on stage.

“Mum…Mum” Isabella called out.

“Baby girl…we’ll go out now” I told her but she reached her hand up to me, telling me to carry her.

“Baby…mum can’t carry you now…look…she’s wearing a princess dress” Railey said and carried her instead.

“Dad…my dad” Isabella said while looking at me straight in the eyes with a shaky voice.

Oh gosh! This is really not good. Isabella is starting to have a meltdown and once this continues, this engagement party will be a noisy party. Please God, make my daughter control herself.

“Baby girl…dad is outside…you’ll see him in a while” I cupped her face with both hands and kissed her.

“Dad…dad…I want my dad” she keeps on saying.

“Shall we?” the coordinator said and led me out to the hall.

I’m much more worried with Isabella than being nervous for the engagement. She’s now crying and the girls are trying to make her stop.

The moment we arrived at the hall, the coordinator led me to the side of the stage that is a bit hidden so that people can’t see me yet. I peeked through and saw the beautiful hall filled with people. I saw my parents sitting on the right side of the hall and G-dragon’s family on the left. The girls, together with Isabella are seated behind my parents. Isabella is still in her I-don’t-want-to-be-here mood and she was sobbing.

Gosh! This is it! I’m about to go out and my heart is falling from my chest. I just want to get this over with for me to ease up a bit.

We are following some Korean Traditional engagement rights and it really is interesting. Our wedding will also be a fusion of western and Korean wedding traditions. The program started and the host is speaking in Korean and I can’t understand anything.

“Let’s call the groom to be…everyone…please welcome…Kwon Jiyong!” the host called out.

There he is, the man of my dreams, my Mr. Right. He’s totally hot when he walked up to the stage and his smile can lighten up anybody’s mood. He doesn’t look nervous AT ALL! He’s so cool about everything.

“Now…let’s welcome the bride to be…_________!” the moment I heard my name, I almost backed out.

I really have a major stage fright and being in this situation now is eating me alive. OK. ______, calm down and don’t think too much, just go with the flow. G-dragon is there to help you out. Oh gosh! Please, I don’t wanna trip, I can’t embarrass myself in front of so many people.

“I love you” G-dragon mouthed at me when we faced each other.

“Love you too” I replied and he gave out a silent laugh.

The ceremony started with the family introductions wherein both the groom and the bride bow to their parents as a sign of formal introductions. Mum is crying all throughout and it’s not even the actual wedding yet.

After that, both families are called on stage to exchange gifts. My parents gave G-dragon a watch and a tuxedo (they say that these two things are the usual gifts that the bride’s family gives to the groom), he will use these things on the wedding. His parents gave me a necklace and a red packet with a large amount of money in it (it is said that it’s my own “to splurge” money and I should spend it before the wedding).

At that point, my nerves are already calmed down and I’m already comfortable on stage. G-dragon and I haven’t talked yet, all we did was stare and smile at each other. There are a lot of things going on and I feel like I’m in an actual wedding ceremony already.

“Mum…Dad” I heard Isabella said while crying and it made me and G-dragon really worried.

We looked at each other as if asking for help. Oh gosh! I actually thought that she already calmed down for she was not even making a noise awhile ago.

Minutes later, Isabella is already climbing up the stage and she immediately ran towards me and hugged me. The crowd said “aww” all at the same time and it really made me laugh.

“Mum…carry” Isabella said and I bent down to her level.

“Baby girl…mum can’t…uhmm…just hold my hand and stand here with me…is that alright with you?” I asked and she nod.

I looked at G-dragon and he was looking at us, he gave Isabella a cute wink and our daughter giggled while I spazz.

At last! The engagement ceremony ended. It is a short program but it’s well planned and super organized. I’m slowly enjoying the crowd and my nerves have calmed down as well.

“CONGRATULATIONS!” the YG artists said in unison as we approach their table.

“Thank you!” I said cheerfully and the 2ne1 girls hugged me.

“OMO! Jiyong-ah! You’re bride is really beautiful…you should watch out…there are many guys out there who are ready to snatch that kind of beauty” Kush joked and I looked at G-dragon to see his reaction.

“Ah hyung! I don’t want those kind of jokes…I feel like somebody is going to show up all of a sudden to get her” he said and I laughed.

“Jiyong-ah…you really have to cool down” President YG said and we all laughed.

“That’s right babe…nobody’s gonna get me” I told him and he kissed my temple.

“Aigoo…that’s what I hate…seeing Jiyong being so sweet and cheesy” TOP said and we burst out laughing again.

We joked around with them for I don’t know how long and we greeted the rest of our guests. His relatives are also present and we introduced Isabella to them, while our parents were chatting non-stop.

“I’m really tired” I told G-dragon while we’re walking towards another table.

“Do you want to sit first?” he asked and I shook my head.

After greeting everybody, the girls dragged me to the restroom and I used the word dragged because that’s what they did.

“Guys! What’s with you?” I asked while straightening my gown.

“Well….you have to say goodbye to your wonderful visitors already” Daryl said and I looked at her, confused.

“But…why?” I asked.

“Because you’re going to have a different party at the penthouse” she answered.

“Party? But sis…all of Jiyong’s relatives are here…the whole YG family is also here...how can I leave? Plus my daughter will be looking for me” I said.

“Don’t worry about that…actually…only the elders will be left here because the boys are going to have their own stag party and you will have your bridal shower” Railey said and I looked at them in disbelief.

I’m really clueless about this, I didn’t even know that they are preparing for these things. Personally, a bridal shower is out of my plans for I don’t think that it’s really needed. My bestfriends are really one of a kind, they really know how to shock people.

“Ready?” Dami-unni came in to the bathroom all of a sudden.

“Unni? You’re also a part of this?” I asked.

“It’s actually

Please log in to read the full chapter