I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

06-21-12

Today was so hectic and everything happened so fast. Awakened by my sound alarm, I dragged myself out of bed and went to the bathroom. I let the cold water wake my sleepy body up. As I was bathing, I heard someone enter my room and a knock on the bathroom door. It was Railey, she told me that Ae Sook called and is reminding us about our meeting with President YG today. I told her that I'm about to finish and she walked out of the room already. We’re not in a hurry so I take my time in choosing an outfit (some of my clothes are still in the boxes while some are already hanged in the racks). 

I chose a smart casual outfit, white polo and high-waist pants, matched with five inch pumps then checked myself in the full body mirror (I look a tad decent). With my hair tied in a bun, I put on some make-up and my favorite pink lipstick (a known trademark). Daryl went to my room and asked if I'm all ready and told her that I am. We called Chin Ho for he will be the one driving us to the YG building.

We arrived at last and were welcomed by YG's secretary. She led us to the President's office. We were greeted by him and once again he made us sit on the couch and sat opposite of ours.

"Good Morning girls! (When he said that, I felt like we were in the movie Charlie's Angels) How was your first night in Seoul? Have you slept well?" I think our faces gave us out (we look as if we haven’t slept the whole night).

"It was still a bit different for we are still adjusting but aside from that everything's fine" I answered him with a smile.

"Are you ready to tour the whole building?" President YG waited for our answer.

"We're excited…actually…we're curious about what the whole building looks like" Railey said with her excited tone.

"That's good! In a few minutes we'll start touring and later in the day… I will introduce you to your co-workers and to the artists as well" I was beyond excited. I can't wait to meet everybody. Ok.I can't wait to meet Big Bang. Fine! I can't wait to see and meet G-Dragon. Ha!

President YG personally toured us around the building, from the different department offices to the recording and dancing studios. It was awesome! He also told us that we are free to roam around if we feel like it. He showed us our office and introduced us to our co-workers and staffs (we will be having a total of twenty staffs for our department which is not bad for we really need many brains for this magazine to be a hit). He also said that he wasn't able to finalize the arrangements for the magazine productions because after all, we still have a week vacation before work begins. As the editor-in-chief, I was given my own office (its walls are glass where you can see everything inside and out. Oh well, there goes my privacy). It is big and spacious (LOVE IT!) and I’m so happy about it. After the tour, President YG told us that we have some free time up until six in the evening. It was just eleven in the morning which means we still have seven hours to do whatever we want. We told him that we would like to wander around the city for a while. He agreed and told us that we can call him anytime if something happens.

"So...where will we go now?" Daryl asked.

"I am hungry…let’s have lunch first shall we?" I literally begged them.

"OK… Chin Ho” Railey called “Do you have any suggestions on where we should eat?" she peeked from the back.

"What do you fell like eating?" Chin Ho asked.

"I think I want some pizza" I am craving for it and the girls know that.

Chin Ho brought us at Domino's for we all agreed to eat pizza. The moment it was

Please log in to read the full chapter