SURPRISE!

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

I’m so damn tired! I think my stamina has been down a thousand levels and all I want to do is sleep. Mum and dad asked me if I can drop by their hotel for a while and of course, I can’t say no.

“Hey guys! I said upon entering their room.

“Oh darling! How beautiful can you be? I really love your outfit!” Mum welcomed and hugged me.

It’s very typical of mum, she always looks at what I’m wearing first before anything else. She is my own fashion police and I’m telling you, she criticizes hard.

“At last! You appreciated my style!” I joked and she slapped me in the arm lightly.

“Hey dad!” I said as I joined him on the couch.

“Hey baby girl..how are you? Everything’s set for the party?” he asked.

“I’m so tired…and the preparations are almost done” I answered and he nods.

“Where’s Jiyong?” Mum asked as she joined us.

“Big Bang is filming a commercial” I said and sighed.

“Poor Jiyong…he’s working on his birthday when he should be partying and enjoying his day” she said and I nod at her.

“Well…that’s how his work…works mum” I told her but her focus is not on me but on my ring.

“Darling? Did you buy that ring? It’s so beautiful” she asked.

“uhmm…Jiyong gave this to me as a birthday gift” I told them and my dad reached for my hand and examined it.

“Wow! This are pure diamonds..are you sure it’s just a birthday gift not an engagement ring?” he asked in a scary father tone.

Here we go again, my dad is really acting like a strict, over-protective dad that I usually see on television. It doesn’t fit him at all.

“Dad! It’s not an engagement ring…don’t worry” I told him and he sighed in relief.

“Dad…you told me that you want Jiyong for me…but why do I have this feeling that you just said that to make me happy…and not because you really mean it” I said and he holds my hands.

“Baby girl…I want Jiyong for you…I really do…he’s a great guy…the thing is…I’m afraid of the people in his world that might hurt you and I’m talking about the media…they can break you into pieces and once that happens…you can never be whole again” he explained.

“Dad….no need to be afraid…I believe that we can get through this…sooner or later these people will accept what we have…it will take time but it’s worth the wait” I told him.

And there goes my dad’s worries, he just doesn’t want me to lose my privacy because once I’ve been out in the open, my normal life will be chaotic already.

*let’s hear it for my boyfriend….let’s hear it for my boyfriend*

“Hello?” I answered right away, excusing myself from my parents.

“Hey baby girl” G-dragon answered in a sweet voice.

“Hey birthday boy! What can I do for you?” I asked and he giggled.

“Just talk to me to lessen my tired and lazy feeling” he said.

“Babe…I feel really bad that you’re working your off on your birthday and even don’t have time to celebrate” I said and he smirked.

“I know…I really want to spend this day with you…If you only know how much I want to see you now” he said.

“Don’t worry…you’ll see me later” I told him and he sighed.

“Where are you?” he asked.

“I’m with mum and dad in their hotel…oh! I’ve got something to confess and please don’t be angry” I said nervously.

So, I’ve been driving his car for hours already and up till now, he doesn’t even have a clue about it.

“What is it?” he asked with worry.

“uhmm…promise me you’ll not get angry …or…you can be angry but not to the point that you’ll ignore me” I said and he hissed.

“AISH! Just say it” he said and I took a deep breath.

“uhmm…I…I-I used your car…but don’t worry! It’s safe…still shiny and had no bumps or even a scratch” I said proudly.

“What car?” he asked in a scary tone.

“The black one…babe…I was calling you awhile ago to ask permission…but you’re not answering…so I’ve decided to just use it” I said.

“I didn’t even know that you can drive…where have you been? Why do you need a car?” he asked in a fatherly tone.

“Well…I’ve got some shopping to do and it’s really hard to carry big bags…so…yeah” I explained.

“Shopping?” he asked curiously.

Oh ! This is why I don’t like planning for surprises. I usually end up telling what my surprise is out of consciousness.

“uhmm…I bought a gown for the magazine launch” I told him.

Gosh G-dragon! If you only know that I shopped for a y lingerie, a whip, blindfold and a handcuff. I’m so sure that you’ll do back flips and cartwheels because of joy.

“aahh…baby girl…it’s fine with me…you can use the cars whenever you want to…but please be careful…you’re not familiar with the traffic rules here in Seoul yet” he said.

“I know that…I’ll never do it again…promise” I said and he giggled.

“It’s actually good to know that you can drive” he said and laughed.

“Why?” I asked curiously.

“Because… I will not have to drive you to work every morning…that means…I can still sleep longer” he said and I rolled my eyes.

“Fine! I won’t argue with that now since it’s your birthday” I said and he laughed.

“I miss you” he said in a sad tone.

“I miss you too” I said sweetly “uhmm…what time are you gonna finish filming?” I asked.

I need to know his plans for tonight, I’ve talked with the boys and they will help me with my plans. They will force G-dragon to celebrate his birthday with them but the truth is, they will bring him to the restaurant where his surprise party is.

“I have a reservation in a restaurant by 8pm…so you should be ready by 7pm…I’ll pick you up at home” he said.

“Babe…I think we have a problem” I pretended to sound nervous.

“What is it?” he asked.

“uhmm…I have a meeting with the magazine team later and I don’t think I can make it by 8pm” I said and he sighed.

“OK…that’s fine…I’ll just wait for you at home and we can eat dinner together…OK?” he said in a sad tone.

Oh ________! How can you ruin his mood? I know that he is sad for he is thinking that he will celebrate his birthday alone but this is all part of the plan.

“I’m sorry…but don’t worry…I’ll make it up to you…promise!” I said and he chuckled.

“Just make sure of that baby girl” he said and I smirked.

“OH! I have to hang up now…we’re going to film already…I’ll call you later….I love you…see you later!” he said.

“OK…love you too babe” I replied and hanged up.

Well, I haven’t greeted him yet. I want it to be personal and sweet After spending time with my parents, I went to Dami-unnie’s boutique to check things with her and to update her with the plans.

It was so sweet of their relatives for Dami-unnie told me that almost all of their invited relatives and friends have confirmed to the invitation. So, it’s really a memorable moment for them.

I’ve come to think of it, today will be the first meeting of our parents, since I’ve invited my parents as well. It’s nerve breaking but I think it’s better for them to know each other. Oh gosh! How I wish they can get along well.

I went home after meeting up with Dami-unnie. Upon seeing our bed, all I want to do is sleep. I am supposed to preparing the room for the “hot night” but I chose to sleep first.

*let’s hear it for my boyfriend….let’s hear it for my boyfriend*

“MMM”

“SIS! Where are you? Daryl and I are already here at the restaurant” Railey asked and upon hearing her, I hurriedly got out of bed and in to the bathroom.

“OH GOSH! Do you know

Please log in to read the full chapter