I AM GOOD! I AM EXCITED! I CAN'T WAIT!

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

06-13-12

I am drained from work, AGAIN. I keep on telling myself that this is all I want and I love my job (well I really love my job), it’s just that I feel like I am way too old compared to people my age. I should be partying, dating and doing things that a normal twenty one year old is supposed to be doing, but here I am, it’s ten in the evening and I just got home from work when people my age are out in the clubs and having the time of their lives. 

"Heyah! What's with the smug face?" Railey ask the moment I reached my desk.

"Nothing… I’m just tired I guess?" I answered.

"I'm a hundred percent sure that your mood will change later" she said.

"We'll see...what is it about anyway?” I’m dying to know about it already. I just want her to answer me in detail, but all she does is shrug.

I waited for ages! My boss called all unit heads for an emergency meeting. As usual, I am in my "what-the-heck-is-happening?” feeling. I sit beside Railey at the far end of the long table. She keeps on smiling and grinning at me (I swear at that point, I just want to slap her and tell her how annoying she is). After God knows how long, our boss arrived and started the meeting. Once again, I am bored (I never really liked meetings. I hate sitting there and listening to whatever. Good thing, about it is I don't really have to listen that well because I have my secretary who writes everything down and explain all of it if I ask to), but the moment I saw a picture of the YG Entertainment logo flashed on the screen, my boredom turns into excitement.

"As you all know...our company is expanding to the Asian Market" our boss look like she was talking to stones for nobody reacted. I didn't even see people nodding (I think I am the only one who nods whichs is an automatic reaction already)

"I'm quite sure you all know or is aware about K-POP?  We always write and feature them in our magazine" she continued.

"Our company will be partnering with one of the biggest entertainment companies in Korea called YG Entertainment…actually…they are planning to put up their own brand but for now they just would like to see how the people will react to it… that is why we will have a joint venture" our boss explained.

At that point I was beyond excited. I can feel my smile is beyond normal. YG Entertainment is just WOW! Railey poke my arm and smiled. I can't hide my excitement and I think it is being felt throughout the whole room. Our boss goes in detail and said that she picked three from our company to be representatives. These three who will be chosen will be given the highest positions in the company and along with the people in YG.

"This is the hardest task that's been given to me....do you guys know that?" our boss said and we just giggled. To me, every task around here is hard.

"Choosing three from you guys is really hard because just by thinking of them leaving the company and not being

Please log in to read the full chapter