OH THANK YOU MY DEAR PURSE!

Diary of a Fan Girl (can you believe it? WE FELL IN LOVE?)
Please log in to read the full chapter

I stopped talking while all of them laughed and clapped because of my sudden confession. I looked at Railey and Daryl, giggling then signaled me to continue.

"Well...yeah...uhmm..." c'mon Clara! Don't you embarrass yourself once again!

"hmmm...I do love the music of Big Bang and the whole YG family....as a matter of fact...I love all of KPOP" I tried to recover but it just made all of them cheer and clap loudly. They even gave me a standing ovation.

After my stupid speech, we went down the stage and head for our table, Teddy called me and congratulated me for a speech well done (he will play a joke on me because of this). I can feel that the rest of the YG family is looking at us, so I brushed my thoughts off and focused on what Teddy was saying.

"Hey Clara...you disappeared all of a sudden a while ago and haven't been introduced to Big Bang yet" he said, as if teasing (it's so obvious that he's making a joke out of my speech). I don't know what to say for being introduced to them now is the last thing on my mind, especially not after my unconscious confession).

Teddy led me to their table and got everyone's attention (OMG! Now they're all looking at me! tsk). I suddenly feel like running away or pretending that I was sick and I really need to go home).

"Guys! This is Clara....well I know you know her already but I want to introduce her personally to Big Bang" Teddy looked at me and smiled (I can see the YG family giggling and I'm so sure that all they can remember is my stupid speech).

They congratulated me and the girls. Speaking of Railey and Daryl, they are actually having a blast. I know they are waiting for another stupid scene from me.

"Well…since you weren't able to meet Big Bang awhile ago...Clara this is Daesung…TOP….Youngbae… Seungri and GD" Daesung, TOP and Taeyang (I'm not used to calling him Youngbae) stood up and bowed at me and I did the same while Seungri and GD just waved their hands and I gave them a smile.

Taeyang, Seungri, Se7en and Teddy were asking some questions about my work and how I manage to have this tough job at a young age. I answered them honestly, but I still can’t maintain eye contact.

Please log in to read the full chapter